Love and blood - part 1

Mr.Mr
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKKKKK!!!! KIM JONGIN, you will die in my hand !!!!! " Yuri's voice shouts echoed in the headquarters of SM. In her hands are bloodstained doll.

 


" Yak. Unnie. you scream make noise at all. " Grumpy Yoona, Yuri approached her.

 


" You see this Yoong. Kai pranking again, he put a bloody doll as a gift for me. Where is he? I'll finish him?? "

 


" Ommoo. ommoo. Can you just do not fight one day?? Ah, I guess one day you will definitely love each other. kekeke ~. " Chuckled Yoona, Yuri glared cynical towards Yoona does not accept what she said.

 


" What did you say? it all would never have been possible. " Says Yuri.

 


" It could all happen. Kai is the handsomest and most popular agent in SM headquarters, and you are the most beautiful woman agent, the most popular and y at this headquarters. So I guess, you are very fit. " Said Yoona.

 


" I'd rather Donghae oppa than Kai. " Says Yuri.

 


" Donghae oppa very playboy. Do you want to be his hundreed woman ? Ah, never mind. Mr. Lee Soo Man sent us gathered in the meeting room. Kajja. " Yoona grab Yuri hand to immediately go out meeting.

 


All the men as they passed seemed very fascinated to see them. Indeed, Yuri and Yoona are the pride of SM woman agent. They both have a face like an angel, very pretty and perfect. No wonder if MR. Lee Soo Man was very spoiling them both. Martial arts skills and expertise play an extremely proficient in their weapons, Yuri was on a level above Yoona, she is very adept at fighting, it's just weakness Yuri, she can not control her emotions.

 


Yuri was born in Canada, she came to Korea and joined SM. She comes from a very wealthy family, while Yoona, Mr. Lee Soo Man took her from an orphanage in Korea, and he educates Yoona become an agent.

 


Yoona and Yuri enter the meeting room, all the men who were there immediately smiled at them except Kai. Yoona sat beside Seohyun, while Yuri sitting between Kai and Donghae. Yuri glared cynical towards Kai, but Kai did not pay attention, he acted as if not ever do anything to Yuri.

 


" Hey, gorgeous. Have you had lunch? what if you eat with me this afternoon. " Donghae whispered in Yuri ear .

 


" All right. " Yuri smiled and nodded embarrassed. She was always like this, near Donghae made her very nervous. Kai turned and smiled harassing see Yuri being nervous.

 


" It turns out that a weakness of Kwon Yuri is in Donghae hyung. " Said Kai, chuckling. Yuri glared cynical to Kai, no thanks to what Kai said.



 " What did you say? excuse me Kai. Oh yes, I will reply to your actions. " Says Yuri.

 


" Did you like my present? very funny is not it?? " Said Kai chuckled.

 


" I would prefer if the doll was replaced by you. " Says Yuri cynical. Kai only a small laugh, he shook his head. Shortly afterwards Mr. Lee Soo Man came to the meeting room and sat at the front table.

 


" Good morning. "

 


" Morning. " Says the agent in unison.

 


" Well, I'm going to sta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter