Five questions

Mr.Mr
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Sehun , can you accompany me lunch in the cafeteria ? ? "

 


" Mian Noona . I have to practice basketball . "

 


" Oh, all right . "

 


Yuri hung up her phone , she let out her breath slowly . Always and always like this . Since Yuri and Sehun dating , they rarely do things together . If along the way they might be hit by the extraordinary silence or also Yuri who lost her voice due to continue talking despite Sehun never responded .

 


" Do you still persist ? "
Yoona sat next to Yuri . She looked blankly at Yuri . Yuri just smiled , she knows what to answer.

 


" When are you going to continue to survive Unnie ? I'm so tired of looking You with Sehun . Sehun seems really do not care to you . " Grumpy Yoona .

 


" He's concerned me Yoong . Because he loves me . " Says Yuri .

 


" He loves you ? what he ever hold your hand ? What he never said a word of love to you ? What he never kissed your face ? "
Yuri shook her head slowly . During their courtship , Sehun never touched her . She wonder why . Yoona sighed softly . She felt very sorry to see Yuri .

 


" You're pretty Unnie . In fact you're so pretty . There is no man who is not admire you excepti Oh Sehun . Even to this day I never understood why you could ask Sehun be your boyfriend ? He was very handsome , but he was very cold to woman . "

 


" I do not know Yoong . I was thinking if I could make his heart melt , but it did not. I never tired to pay attention to him and I always keep his heart . I get stopped on the activities of cheerleaders just to keep Sehun heart . But in fact he did not ever care . "

 


Yoona looked at Yuri , then she hugged her sister 's body . She fully understands Yuri feelings . Because she had been in Yuri position when she was going out with Minho .

 


" If I knew all this would be like this , first I would never tell my love to him . " Yuri softly bit her lip , trying to hold back the tears that have been getting down from her eyes .

 



> < > < > < > < >

 



Yuri escorted Yoona to her class . Actually she intends to meet Sehun , because Yoona classmates with Sehun . Arriving in Sehun class , Yuri clucking in disgust . As usual Sehun always surrounded by his fans . Although Sehun be indifferent , but it seems the fans were never a deterrent to always approach him . Yuri approached Sehun , she really missed Sehun . With some difficulty , Yuri through a crowd of Sehun fans . She smiled happily when it was in front of Sehun .

 


" Sehun . This afternoon , come with me go to the bookstore . " Says Yuri with a cheery smile . Sehun looked without expression . His expression was still very cold . He glared at Yuri .

 


" Did not I tell if I'm going to basketball practice . " Said Sehun cold . Yuri gave a start , it 's common Sehun cool talking to her , but she did not expect Sehun will still be cold to her in front of others .

 


" I'll wait until you're finished playing basketball . " Says Yuri .

 


" Whatever. " Said Sehun . He looked away . Yuri bowed her head . She was really very shy . Yoona pulled her hand away from Sehun presence . Sehun not respond to anything , he remained silent .

 


" Unnie . I beg . stop please stop here ! Do not make your heart grow sick . " Said Yoona . Gasping for breath .

 


" But I love him , Yoong . " Yuri sobbed . Yoona hugged her and rubbed her head gently .

 


" I know . I really know if you love him . Highly know , but can you stop to love him? ? he does not love you . Look at the response he had given to you . It is very flat . Unnie please , stop to love him . I do not want you getting hurt . "

 


" I need some time Yoong . I need some time . " Yuri sobbing .


 

 

 

 




As her promise , now Yuri was on the edge of the basketball court to wait Sehun play basketball . Only two of them stay in the basketball court , but Sehun not come to her , even to greet her was not Sehun do .
Sehun walked over to Yuri , it seems he has finished playing basketball . Yuri smiled and handed a bottle of cold drinks to Sehun . Sehun accept it then drink it .

 


" Noona Kajja . We have to go home . " Said Sehun while walking to leave Yuri . Yuri nodded and then walked followed Sehun .

 


They walked to Sehun car  . Yuri got into the car and sat beside Sehun . Sehun start the car . Silence struck them both . They were busy with their thoughts .

 


" Sehun . What if we played a game to guess the 5 questions ? You have to guess every question that I gave you. " says Yuri tried to lighten the silence between the two of them . Sehun was silent , he did not respond to Yuri . Yuri smiled , she knew if Sehun would behave like this .

 


" The first question . Do you love me ? " Says Yuri . She looked closely at Sehun face being focused driving . Sehun shook his head . Yuri smiled , she knew Sehun would answer like this .

 


" The second question . What do you want with me now ? " Sehun shook his head .

 


" The third question . Why did not you ever call me ' chagi ' ? " Sehun was silent , he did not answer Yuri question .

 


" The fourth question . Are you going to be jealous seeing me close with another man ? ? " Sehun shook his head . Yuri sighed softly . She bowed her head . She had to guess if his answer be like this .

 


" And this is the last question . What you will feel sad if you lost me ? " This time is Yuri really hope Sehun will answer yes . But again and again Sehun shook his head . Yuri chuckled softly . She really felt very stupid . During this time she was just wasting her time with a loving man who did not love her .

 


" Give me time to get away from you Sehun . " Says Yuri . She gently wiped the tears from her eyes . Sehun was silent , he did not respond to any Yuri words . And this makes Yuri getting sick .

 



> < > < > < > < >

 



Yuri walked in the school corridor . Her eyes were a bit swollen due to crying last night . She had decided to try to forget Sehun . All that Yoona said is true , there is no point if she had to love someone who did not love her . from the opposite direction ,Kai and Sehun walking .

 


" Noona , annyeonghaseyo . " Greet Kai to Yuri when they cross paths . Sehun silent , he seemed very ignorant .

 


" Oh , annyeonghaseyo Kai - shi . " Says Yuri . She smiled sweetly and then continue walking . Sehun somewhat surprised when Yuri does not say hello , do not usually Yuri indifferent to him .

 


" Aigoo , the day Yuri noona more beautiful and hot . Lucky one who became her lover . " Said Kai , noticed Yuri that kept getting away . Sehun just smirked .

 


" Kajja . We need to quickly get into the class . " Said Sehun , he pulled Kai .

 



> < > < > < >
 

 


A handsome man stared at Yuri who is wandering in the school garden . He looks fun staring at Yuri .

 


" Chanyeol , who she is ? ? " Said Kris pointing towards Yuri . Chanyeol who was beside him look in the direction of Kris show .

 


" She is Kwon Yuri . She was a popular girl in the school . She is also leader of cheerleaders , but a few months she seemed to stop of its activities . Wae ? Are you interested in her ? "

 


" I think so . She looked very fascinating . Is she our hoobae ? "

 


" Yes , she was our hoobae . There are so many men who tried to approach her . But it seems her heart is very closed . " Said Chanyeol .

 


" Ah , I'm increasingly challenged to get her . " Says Kris . He smiled and walked over to Yuri .

 


" Hi . " Says Kris , he sat next to Yuri . Yuri jumped seeing the sudden arrival of Kris .

 


" Aigoo , you surprise me . " Says Yuri . Kris chuckled softly , he scratched his shoulders were not at all itchy .

 


" Mian . I 've called you several times , but you're just speechless . " Said Kris lied .

 


" Ah , sorry . I've been a little distracted. " Says Yuri , she smiled at Kris .

 


" my name Kris Wu . I am a new transfer student from Canada . " Says Kris holding out his hand .

 


" I'm Kwon Yuri . Ah , no wonder I've seen you here . " Yuri Said while receiving Kris hand .

 


" Yeah , just today I got in this school . You are my second friend after Chanyeol . " Says Kris .

 


" Aigoo , it means you're a sunbae . "

 


" Yes , and you're my hoobae . " Says Kris chuckled softly .

 


" I'd have to call you oppa . "

 


" Ah , of course . I'm very happy. Mmm , Yuri , can you come with me next time off around the school . I 've asked Chanyeol to accompany me , but he said he was busy . I do not know the contents of this school . " Says Kris with a pleading face .

 


" Of course I do . I'll come to your class . Mmm , oppa , I had to go back to my classroom . I guess the lesson is about to begin . I'll see you later  . " Says Yuri . She stood up and bowed to Kris . Then she walked away leaving Kris . Kris smiled to see her , he was completely blown away to Yuri .

 


" She's very pretty and friendly too . Everything was flawless . "

 



> < > < > < >
 

 


Sehun stared at his cell phone screen . None of the incoming call or message from Yuri , but it was time to rest. Yuri usually always call him simply warned not to eat late . But this time none of the incoming message from Yuri .
Sehun looks very restless . He remembered the words of Yuri yesterday . What Yuri would seriously stay away ? And now , he really felt very uneasy .
Yuri suddenly goes into his room , Sehun surprised , he pretended to be indifferent and do not care . , He believes if Yuri will be up to him and asked him to have lunch together .

 


" Yoona - yaa . "

 


And , guess it is very wrong . Yuri is not look for him, but rather toward Yoona who was sitting in front of him.

 


" Yoong , mian , Unnie can not stay with you for lunch in the cafeteria . unnie promised to Kris Oppa take him to get around in this school . " Says Yuri . Sehun put up his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter