Please , love our choice ( part 1 )

Mr.Mr
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuri stared at her laptop screen, she occasionally wiped tears flowing down her cheeks. Sharp comments about her in SNS is very upset her. Insults and curses thrown a lot of people to her.

 


The reason is only one, because she's dating with him. He is always Yuri love. He is able to make Yuri opened her heart after all this time she closes her heart. He is able to make Yuri always smiling.

 


wonder why no one likes when Yuri dating him. Public does not know if Yuri dating him, but some people have started to suspect their relationship, and as a result, it makes Yuri in bashing.

 


' Yak! Ahjumma, what do you think you fit in with our oppa? only in dreams. '


' You're too old to be our oppa's girlfriend. '


' You and Taeyeon really has no shame. '


' Aigoo, impossible if our oppa are dating you. even in the dream it was all going to happen. '


Yuri covered her face with both hands, she really could no longer withstand the pain in her chest. She sobbed, she really really strong to go through all this.

 


" Yuri-ah. "

 


Suddenly Taeyeon came into Yuri room, she looked surprised to see Yuri crying.

 


" Taeng-ah. " Yuri sob, then Taeyeon hugged her very tightly.

 


" What happen , Yuri ? did you see the comment from netizens again ? I had not told you, ignore the negative comments from them. " Said Taeyeon, he gently rubbed Yuri hair.

 


" I really can not stand it anymore. they have very mean. " Yurisob.

 


" You know, in my instagram I got 200,000 more negative comments from the fans because my relationship with Baekhyun. But I stand tall, me and Baekhyun are doing this. Not the fans, and if the fans love us, they should also love our choices. Come on, do not cry. He was already waiting outside. " Said Taeyeon, Yuri smiled sweetly at her.

 


" Aigoo, he's already out? " Says Yuri.

 


" Ne, and remember, do not be caught by others. Currently, the dispatch and sportseoul chasing snsd news. " Said Taeyeon. Yuri smiled and nodded. Later, Taeyeon helping Yuri to tidy up her hair.

 


" You're very pretty, he was lucky to have you. " Said Taeyeon. " Kajja. "

 


Taeyeon pull Yuri out her room, and then they walked into the living room. Someone already waiting there.

 


" Luhan, please take care of Yuri. And remember, do not let other people know if you're dating. " Says Yuri.

 


" Take it easy , Noona. I will always keep Yuri. I will not let the mosquitoes that bite Yuri skin . " Luhan chuckled softly, then he winked to Yuri. Yuri blushed.

 


" You and Baekhyun really likes seducing women. " Said Taeyeon, she laughs.

 


" Hahaha. Baekhyun seducing of his mouth, while I was out of my heart. " Luhan chuckled. " Noona, is already at 02.00 am, why are you still awake? "

 


" I'm waiting for you to pick up Yuri. " Said Taeyeon.

 


" Aigoo, you're a very good leader. Well then, we leave to go. " Says Luhan.

 


" Taeng, I go first. I'll call again. " Says Yuri.

 


" All right. Be careful. "

 


Yuri smiled then she walked out the dorm. And they look very cautious afraid people will see them. Cautiously, they get into the car.
 

 



> <> <> <> <>
 

 

 


Yuri tightened her coat, she sighed softly while continuing to enjoy the waves Jeju island. Atmosphere of Jeju island in the middle of the night it is very quiet. So that no one who saw them. Luhan walked over Yuri and hugged her from behind .

 


" YulYul. Do not you feel cold?? " Says Luhan, he gently kissed Yuri cheek. Yuri smiled then she shook her head slowly.

 


" I do not feel cold, because your embrace make me warm. " Says Yuri, she smiled.

 


Luhan smiled, then he tightened his arms. He really misses Yuri, was a long time they did not meet because of they are really busy. He does not know how to express this longing now to Yuri, even

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter