Our Love Story ( part 3 )

Mr.Mr
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Cha ... Chanyeol Oppa . "


Yuri widened her eyes when see Chanyeol are now in front of her . She did not think Chanyeol will come again . Chanyeol grinning , he pulled Yuri into his arms .
" I really miss you , Yul . I really miss you . " Said Chanyeol gently rubbing Yuri's hair. Yuri  pulled Chanyeol apart by pushing a little harder . She stared at him sharply , Chanyeol constrict his forehead do not understand .

 


" Wae Yul ? ? "

 


" Why are you here ? ? " Says Yuri with sarcasm .

 


" Of course I want to see you . I really really miss you . " Said Chanyeol .

 


" Who is coming , Yul ? ? " Suddenly Baekhyun come together with Yukkie , he held Yukkie . Chanyeol turned , and how shocked he was when he saw Baekhyun , same with Baekhyun . Chanyeol really do not understand why Baekhyun could be at Yuri home .

 


" Baekhyun . Why are you here ? ? " Said Chanyeol . His eyes are now fixed on Yukkie , he does not know who the little girl is picked up by Baekhyun .

 


" Eomma . Who is this handsome ahjussi ? " Said Yukkie , she turned to Yuri . Chanyeol widened his eyes , this girl calling Yuri as eomma , it means that this girl was Yuri's daughter.

 


" Eomma ? ? Yuri, who is she ? ? and why Baekhyun here . " Said Chanyeol .

 


" She's my daughter . And Baekhyun , he is my husband . " Says Yuri with sarcasm . Feeling very great disappointment to Chanyeol .

 


" What? ? ? Are you kidding Yuri - ah . How could you marry with Baekhyun ? ? " Said Chanyeol with disbelief.

 


" I'm her husband , Chanyeol - shi . Since 4 years ago I have officially become her husband . " Said Baekhyun .

 


" Aigoo , eomma , Appa , why do you seem to quarrel with this handsome ahjussi ? ? " Said Yukkie innocently . " Ahjussi , introduce , my name is Byun Yukkie . "

 


Chanyeol looked at Yukkie , for some reason every time he looked at Yukkie his heart fluttered very strong , there is a feeling of happiness . Supposedly he hates Yukkie because he was the daughter of Baekhyun and Yuri , but instead he was very happy staring at her .

 


" Sorry , Chanyeol oppa , is already very night . I had to accompany my daughter to sleep . So I beg you go . " Says Yuri .

 


" No, what kind of joke is this? you're lying, right ? they are not your children and your husband right? replied me , Yuri . " Chanyeol draw Yuri arm and held it very strong . Baekhyun lowered Yukkie of his arms , he approached Chanyeol and release Yuri hand from Chanyeol grip.

 


" Get off my wife ! " Said Baekhyun . Chanyeol turned toward Baekhyun , his eyes filled with emotion , and he threw his fist into Baekhyun cheek . Baekhyun could not escape , he fell down to the bottom . Yuri and Yukkie shouting see Baekhyun struck by Chanyeol .

 


" Ahjussi , please do not hit my Appa . " Yukkie ran up Baekhyun , hugged him tightly , crying at Baekhyun arms . Chanyeol looked Yukkie not bear to look , see Yukkie crying made ​​his feel sick .

 


"Go ! Do not ever come to this house again ! ! ! " Shouts Yuri .

 


" Tomorrow , I 'll see you at our favorite place at 7 pm . I know you still love me , and I know you did not love Baekhyun . If you come means you accept my proposal . " Chanyeol turned his face and then he walked away leaving Yuri . Chanyeol run the car at high speed . Yuri bit her lip softly .

 


" Baekhyun , what are you all right? ? " Yuri helps Baekhyun to stand up , her face looked very worried .

 


" I'm fine . " Said Baekhyun , he smiled very sweetly. " Aigoo , Yukkie why are you crying ? ? "

 


" I'm afraid if Appa injured . hiks . " Yukkie crying , she hugged Baekhyun very closely . Yuri looked Baekhyun and Yukkie , she lowered her head .

 


' Yukkie - ah , your actual Appa is Chanyeol . And your name is Park Yukkie , not Byun Yukkie . '

 

 

> < > < > < > < > < >

 

 

 

Yuri accompany Yukkie in her room until she fell asleep . Yuri gently Yukkie hair . Her heart really felt very claustrophobic . The return Chanyeol make sense once lost reappear .

 


Actually she wanted to hug tightly Chanyeol and said that she missed Chanyeol . But the pain of her heart beat all desires . How can she forgive the man who had left her when she was pregnant ?

 


However , she also can not deny herself if she is currently very undecided . She does not know what she had to meet Chanyeol , or she does not come . If she comes , all her dreams will come true with Chanyeol , and she , Chanyeol and Yukkie will be a very happy family . However , she is still very hurt to Chanyeol . do not know , she was really very confused .

 

 

Tears were running through her beautiful cheeks , she wiped the tears slowly . It makes her very confused . She still loves Chanyeol , but she also did not want her family with Baekhyun destroyed ,  Baekhyun and Yukkie looks very fond of .

 


From behind the door , Baekhyun attention to Yuri . He smiled blankly , he bowed his head and then walked away .
Yuri kissed Yukkie forehead softly , she smiled . Then , she walked away from the room and closed the room  . Yuri walked to her room with Baekhyun . She opened the door and saw Baekhyun was sitting beside the bed as he lowered his head .

 


" Baekhyun . " Says Yuri , she came and sat beside Baekhyun .

 


" What Yukkie asleep? " Said Baekhyun , he smiled sweetly at Yuri .

 


" Yes . I will heal your wounds . " Says Yuri , he took some medicine in a drawer , and then sat down again beside Baekhyun .

 


" What is very ill ? " Says Yuri , touching his bruised cheek .

 


' The wound is not painful with my heart injury at this time I feel , Yuri - ah . '

 


" I'm fine . It's just a bruise . " Baekhyun trying to smile . Yuri sighed then she slowly treat Baekhyun wounds .

 


" Yul . "

 


" Mmm . Wae ? ? / "

 


" What are you going to meet Chanyeol tomorrow ? ? " Said Baekhyun . Yuri was silent for a moment , then she lowered her head . She breathed harshly.

 


" I do not know .  " Says Yuri .

 


" What makes you hesitate ? ? "

 


" I still can not forgive him, Baekkie . He was a bad man , he left me and married another woman , when I was pregnant with his child . And now , he's come back with a million hopes and dreams that have not materialized . " Says Yuri , she bit her lip . She felt the tears started rolling down her cheeks .

 


" May I tell you something ? ? " Said Baekhyun . Yuri nodded her head without turning toward Baekhyun .

 


" I love you , love my little friend . Love a little girl who is very whiny when I took her candy . I am very happy if a lot of people who thought we were lovers , but you always denied . When you find a song that I made ​​in my bag , it's not the actual song for Taeyeon , but that song for you . I intend to sing the song as an expression of my feelings for you , but it turns out you've been together with Chanyeol . From that moment , I felt my world very dark . Usually I feel if it was your sweet smile for me , but in reality it is for your sweet smile Chanyeol . I love you in silence , I was too cowardly not convey my feelings to you . Because I was thinking if Chanyeol able to make you happy , you love each other . But apparently I was wrong , Chanyeol left you , he left you when you were pregnant . You know why I can tell you're pregnant and abandoned by Chanyeol ? Yoona told me , she was crying telling about you . When I heard it , my heart is really very emotional . I wanted to kill Chanyeol . I let the person I loved to him , but it turns out he just ignores you . Without thinking long , I went straight to your home and tell your parents if I were make you pregnant . Indeed selfish , but I really want to have you and have the baby . I was determined if I would keep you strong as my strength . I really really really love you both , exceeding I love myself . " Baekhyun sighed , he smiled blankly , trying to feel the pain that is increasingly appearing in his chest . Yuri turned to Baekhyun , she had no idea if Baekhyun would say that to her .

 


" Baekhyun ... "

 


" But now , Chanyeol already come . Yukkie true father had come . I feel my job to keep you 're done . Although actually I do not want to part with you , but I could be anything . Do you really love Chanyeol , and I also know Chanyeol entitled to know that Yukkie is his daughter . Did not I once said if I'm going to release you to Chanyeol if he had come . And now I will keep my promise . " Baekhyun  looked Yuri pretty face , Yuri wiped tears running down her cheeks

 

 .
" May I kiss your lips for the first and last time ? " Said Baekhyun . Yuri nodded her head . Baekhyun smile , he brought his face to Yuri . Yuri closes her eyes as their lips together. Baekhyun kiss Yuri very gently and carefully , as if he did not want to hurt Yuri . Yuri tears flowing into their mouths . Baekhyun silent , he did not let go of his lips from Yuri . They remained silent as it was , but without releasing their lips . Then , Baekhyun releasing their kiss , he smiled at Yuri .

 


" Please, do not ever get in my way if I want to meet with Yukkie . She is also my daughter . I'm very fond of her . And I really hope , you , Yukkie and Chanyeol will be a very happy family . Tomorrow I will be calling a lawyer to take care of our divorce . Now go to sleep . " Said Baekhyun , he kissed her forehead very gently , then he moved go left Yuri . Yuri stared Baekhyun departure , her heart really feel very ill , she feels like there is a stone that hit her heart .

 

 

> < > < > < > < >

 

 

 

Yuri looked at herself in the mirror , just the perfect word to describe her physical . Today she will go to see Chanyeol , she had decided something . And she is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter