Our Love Story ( part 2 )

Mr.Mr
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" I've been planning to introduce Yuri to my parents . I really wanted to propose to her . " Said Chanyeol , he smiled at Yuri .

 


" Woaaaahh , chukkae . You guys are a perfect couple . " Says Kai . Sehun nodded happily , while Baekhyun just smiled sad .

 


Baekhyun drank a few beers . His mind had really messed up . The more he tried to let Yuri to Chanyeol , the greater the feeling of his love for Yuri . Who knows how many bottles of beer that he spent the night . He's really been very drunk .

 


" Aigoo , Baekkie . Aish , why are you drunk like this ? ? " Grumpy Yuri , Yuri approached him and tried to wake him , but Baekhyun not budge .

 


" Get off me . " Said Baekhyun , his eyes felt very heavy . His head was also very dizzy .

 


" Aish , you're  . Kajja we get home , I 'll take you . " Says Yuri , trying to wake Baekhyun .

 


" Mmm , Noona . Let me and Sehun who drove Baekhyun hyung to home . You're here with Chanyeol hyung . I think Chanyeol hyung still want you here . " Kai glanced Chanyeol , he smiled . Yuri looks slightly hesitant , but finally she nodded in agreement .

 


" All right . Deliver him to his house . " Says Yuri .

 


" Okay . Well , Chanyeol hyung , Yuri Noona . Me and Kai go home . You guys have fun . " Said Sehun evil laughing . Chanyeol nodded and smiled . Kai and Sehun bolster Baekhyun drunken , they bring Baekhyun to his car .

 


" Aish , why he could get drunk like that ? ? " Says Yuri . Chanyeol turned to her , and he chuckled softly .

 


" Drunk is not going to make him sick . " Said Chanyeol with a chuckle .

 


" He must be sick . I know exactly the condition of his body . He is very sensitive if he must drink alcoholic beverages . I hope he 'll be fine . " Yuri small sigh , now she is very concerned about Baekhyun condition.

 


" Looks like you really care about him . I'm so jealous . " Chanyeol resting his head on Yuri lap .

 


" Eh ? are you jealous ? Aigoo oppa , why did you get jealous of Baekhyun ? he is my childhood friend . I already consider him as a brother . You do not have to be jealous to him . " Yuri gently rubbed Chanyeol . Chanyeol smiled , he kissed Yuri hands .

 


" I do not want to lose you . I really really really love you , Yul . " Chanyeol murmur .

 


" I love you too , so much . I hope we will be together forever . " Says Yuri . Chanyeol sat up , he was staring in Yuri face. He tilted his head and brought his face close to Yuri . Yuri closed her eyes as their lips touch. Chanyeol very gently kiss Yuri , he did not miss any inch Yuri lip . Their tongues play with each other . Chanyeol lowering the kiss , he kissed Yuri neck . Yuri closed her eyes , she moan softly . Chanyeol hands touch Yuri sensitive part , and it makes her really . Chanyeol more visible lust , he ed her shirt and maybe this will be a very long night for both of them .

 

 


> < > < > < >

 

 

Chanyeol slowly opened his eyes when he heard the cries of a woman . He rubbed his eyes , how shocked he was when he saw Yuri crying . Yuri covered her face with both hands , Chanyeol see him and Yuri only covered by a blanket . Their clothes scattered on the floor .

 


" Yuri . " Chanyeol wake , he pulled her into his arms . Now he realized , if overnight he and Yuri had .

 


" Oppa . I'm afraid . What if I'm pregnant . " Yuri sobbing . Her tears fell on Chanyeol chest .

 


" Do not ever be afraid . I will never leave you . If you are pregnant , I would be responsible , after all, did not I promise to marry you . " Chanyeol tightened his arms , her hair .

 


" Will you promise to never leave me ? ? " Says Yuri , she let go of his arms and stared at Chanyeol .

 


" I promise . " Chanyeol smiled , he kissed her forehead and back hug Yuri into his arms . " I love you , and will never leave you no matter what. "

 

 


> < > < > < > < >

 

 

Yuri red cross out the date on her calendar . It's been two weeks she was late menstruation . Fear arises in her heart . She bit her lip . What if she was pregnant ? ? while already this week Chanyeol could not be reached .

 


Lately she often feels nauseous and dizzy . She always thought if she just got a cold . But she also could not lie if she was scared . Yuri took the phone from her purse , she was seen trying to call someone .

 


" Yoboseyo , Yoona - ah . Will you accompany me to a place ? ? "

 


" Where Unnie ? ? "

 


" It will also you will know . I will pick up to your house . "

 


" Ne , arrasso . "

 


Yuri hung up . Immediately , she took the car keys in the drawer . She rushed down and run her car .

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

" Mwoooo ? ? ? ? ? ? What do you say ? ? ? ? " Yoona shouted , she looked at Yuri with a stare of disbelief .

 


" Aish , Yoong . Do not shout like that . Never mind , did not I already tell if this is an accident . We do all this by accident . And now I want to check myself to the doctor , I feel my body is not bad . I'm afraid if I was pregnant . " Says Yuri .

 


" Even though you're not pregnant , you still have to hold accountable Chanyeol Oppa , he already took your ity . " Yoona sigh . Yuri was silent , it is true what Yoona said . She had to keep asking Chanyeol to marry her .

 


" But I'm afraid that if he would not want , Yoong . "

 


" He had to keep going . He has taken something of value from you and he must be responsible . "

 


Yuri was silent . Several questions arise in her brain . Eventually Yuri car had arrived at the hospital . Yuri parked her car . Then they walked to a gynecologist space . How lucky they are because they can directly get in without having to wait .

 


Doctors told Yuri to lie down . The doctor seemed to be checking Yuri . In less than five minutes , the doctor has completed the examination to Yuri .

 


" How the doctor , her condition . " Said Yoona .

 


" Congratulations , your friend was pregnant two weeks . " Says the doctor. The doctor smiled to Yoona and Yuri . Yoona and Yuri widen their eyes . Yuri shook, it was lightning in the day for her .

 


" Thank you doctor . Well , we leave to go . " Said Yoona , she lowered her hand and then she pulls Yuri to leave the doctor's office .

 


" Yoona , I'm pregnant . " Yuri crying , she covered her face . Yoona stare of pity towards her , then she pulled Yuri into her arms .

 


" listen me . everything will be fine. Better now you call Chanyeol oppa . Tell him if you are pregnant . "

 


" His cell phone could not be reached at all . "

 


" Then we better to his home. " Said Yoona . Yuri is quiet , but finally she nodded .

 

 

> < > < > < >

 

 

Yuri rang the bell on bigmansions . Many times she rang the bell , but no answer . Yuri looks very restless , as well as Yoona .

 

" Yoong . How is this ? ? . " Says Yuri .

 


" Please try again Unnie . " Said Yoona . Yuri nodded , then she pressed the bell button again . Before long , the sound of approaching footsteps . Then , comes the woman when the door was open .

 


" Annyeong . " Said Yoona and Yuri .

 


" Who are you ? ? " Said the woman .

 


" We are friends of Chanyeol Oppa . What Chanyeol Oppa home? ? " Said Yoona .

 


" Chanyeol ? oh you mean the previous owner of this house ? I bought this house a week ago . Mr. Park and his family moved to the United States . I heard their son named Chanyeol will marry in America . " Said the woman . Yuri widened her eyes , she could not believe what she just heard .

 


" Married ? "

 


" Yes , he's married to a model. If I'm not mistaken her name is Choi Sooyoung . "

 


" Do you have the address of Chanyeol in America ? ? "

 


" Ah , sorry . I do not have . I do not really know them . " Said the woman .

 


" All right . Thanks for the information . " Said Yoona . She pulled Yuri seems very down .

 


" Unnie , are you all right? " Yoona stared at her worried .

 


" Look Yoong . What did he do to me ? he left with another woman . He destroyed me and then he went to marry another woman . " Yuri smirked . Her heart really felt very sick .

 


" Do not look at me like that Yoong , I'm a strong woman . I can raise this child alone . " Says Yuri when she saw Yoona looked at her with a look of pity . Yuri looked at the sky of Seoul , very sad face .

 


' You're a jerk Park Chanyeol . '

 

 

> < > < > < > < > < > < >

 

 

Yuri crying , she bent her knees . Already this week she does not get out of the room . Her parents already know about her pregnancy . But they do not know who impregnates Yuri . Yuri did not tell them . As a result , Yuri gets a hard slap from her f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter