Chapter 21

Our Twitter Secrets

 

We arrived at the place 30 minutes later. They rented an entire house for their stay here; or maybe they bought it, I dunno. It was a medium-sized house with two floors. We went inside and the interior looks absolutely amazing. I mean, my family's house has a really awesome interior but dang, I want this house. The entire YG family (Se7en, Gummy, 2NE1, and people who I assume are their managers) are all in the living room.
 
"Ya, look who's here!" Seunghyun announced when we got in.
Everyone looked up. "_________-AH!!!" Bom shouted. All the 2NE1 girls stood up and ran towards me, suffocating me in their tight embrace.
"A-Anyeonghaseyo," I couldn't breathe.
"Ya! Bogoshipeosseo [We missed you]~" Dara said.
"I- can't--" Seriously, I'm suffocating here.
They realized it and quickly released me. AIR!! "Mian~" Minji laughed.
"YA!" CL suddenly shouted towards the guys, "WHY DIDN'T YOU BRING HER HERE SOONER?" She punched Jiyong's arm.
"Ya apeo!" Jiyong whined.
"VIPs started to attack them," Daesung laughed.
"Jinjja?!" CL asked and then turned to me, "I'm so glad you're safe!" She hugged me again.
I awkwardly laughed, "Ne..."
"Ya! We still have to introduce _________-ah!" Seungri shouted and pulled my arm toward the other people. "_________-ah, this is Se7en hyung, Gummy noona, that's 2NE1's manager, Se7en hyung's manager, Gummy noona's manager, and our manager hyung! This is _________!"
"Annyeonghaseyo," I bowed.
"She's Jiyong's girl?" Se7en laughed.
I quickly stood up straight, "Ne?" [a/n: In this context, 'Ne' isn't yes as in you agree; it's more of "Yes?" as in you're trying to comprehend the statement just said. LOL at these a/n's =))]
"You are, right?" Gummy said and stood up, "Pangapseumnida~" She hugged me.
"Uh, pangapseumnida..." I seriously don't know how to react.
"Jiyong-gun has been talking about you all the time," their manager said. "It's nice to finally meet you." He smiled. I blushed. He's been talking about me...
"Ya! She's not yet my girl!" Jiyong shouted as he stood beside me.
"YET?" Se7en asked. "Why are you so slow, Jiyong-ah?" He laughed.
"Ya stop talking!" CL pulled me to her side. "We'll show _________-ah around the house! Kaja!" She pulled me around the whole house with Dara hugging my other arm, Bom beside Dara, and Minji just behind me; lauhging at all of us.
 
Did--- Did the world suddenly change its rotation without giving me a heads up? Why are CL and Dara suddenly this nice to me? I mean, okay, sure, we got close yesterday, but it was only because of our mutual agreement to Jaejoong's hotness. I mean, it's not like they suddenly changed their opinion about me in less than 24 hours, right? RIGHT???
 
"This is the boys' messy room!" Minji suddenly announced. They pulled me in to a huge bedroom with a lot of beds, a huge TV, and two doors which I assume are for a wardrobe and bathroom. Clothes and beddings were everywhere; the room was a total mess.
"At least it's cozy," I tried to make it seem fine to me. But really, the room's messy.
"This is Jiyong's bed!" Dara anounced. They pulled me down to sit on Jiyong's bed. Well, it was pretty normal looking; but I guess it's 'coz they just had to buy the same beddings and blahblahblah~
 
All of us were sitting down on Jiyong's bed and they were asking me trivial questions like "What kind of clothes do you like?" (CL asked this) or "Do you have any brothers?" (this one was Dara). I just find it so amazing how we're all talking to each other and laughing right now. And, based on their vibes, they weren't asking me stuff to judge me like how they were last week; they were asking me these questions 'coz they really wanted to get to know me. I feel accepted.
 
"_________-ah~ I'm so sad! We just got to get to know each other when we're almost leaving~" Bom pouted.
"You're leaving? When?" I asked. Jiyong didn't say anything about it yet.
"All of us have projects soon so we have to leave in three days," CL said. She looked kinda sad too. "I really wanted to go shopping with you!!"
"Didn't Jiyong Oppa tell you?" Minji asked.
"No... He didn't..."
"Jiyong's a crazy person. I don't get why you put up with him," CL laughed.
"Let's go shopping tomorrow together!!" Dara shouted.
"Kaja!!" Minji shouted.
"Kwaenchanah, _________-ah?" CL asked, beaming.
"Uhh, ne... Kwaenchanahyo..." I softly said.
"Assa!!!" Bom exclaimed while clapping her hands, "This is going to be so fun!"
 
"Ya, are you going shopping without us?!" Jiyong shouted as he came in the room.
"YA, KWON JIYONG!" Bom approached Jiyong and suddenly beat him up, "Why didn't you tell _________-ah that we're leaving in three days?! Did you plan
on hiding it from her?!"
"Noona apeo! I was going to tell her today! But VIPs---" Jiyong wanted to defend himself from Bom, and now the rest of the 2NE1 girls were beating him up. I was just looking at them.
"Ya ya, girls, let's leave Jiyong and _________-ah to talk," Dara said. All of them got off of Jiyong and went out the door. "_________-ah, if Jiyong does something bad, we'll just be here!"
I laughed, "Ne..."
 
We were now alone in the room; the girls closed the door. Jiyong stood up and sat beside me. He looked at me with sorry eyes.
"Mianhae..." he started.
"Why are you saying sorry?" I looked at him and smiled.
"I should've told you that we're leaving in three days..." he looked down.
"It doesn't change it, right?" I smiled, "Kwaenchanah." I can't have too much of a good thing either.
He suddenly laid down and placed his head on my lap while looking at me, "You're not mad?" He pouted. I blushed.
"Ya, have I ever been mad at you?" I laughed.
"There was this one time---"
"Ya I was joking back then!"
 
"Ya~ You're not mad, ne?" Me, Denise and April were tweeting each other and calling each other 'babe', ''baby girl' and saying things like 'love you' to each other; which was a normal thing. He suddenly got upset and so I decided to fool around and pretend to be mad at him.
"Why do you tell me you don't like it when I call my friends like that?" I was already laughing so hard. I'm not really mad at him; just trying to pay back for all the times he got upset with me.
"Ya~ _________-ah~"
"I don't get mad when you reply so late. Why are you mad at me over this?" 
"I'm not mad, _________-ah"
"Then?"
"I just..."
"Ya. You should answer me honestly."
"_________-ah..."
I didn't reply to him that time. Just wanted to make him think I was really mad. No, I could never get mad at him.
"Are you still mad? T___T Mianhae~"
"I was never mad kk :D" I finally replied after a while. Couldn't let him believe I was mad for long. I laughed.
"Jinjja? Mianhae~"
"Jinjja :D"
 
"Ya you know how much I was scared?! I thought you were mad at me~" Jiyong recalled. I found myself blushing again.
"I said I was never mad, ne?" I laughed.
"But I was still scared," he pouted.
"Ya, you never answered that question," I remembered.
"Mwo?"
"Why you got mad when I called my friends babe. I don't call Tim or Jan babe; just the girls. But you still got mad. Wae?"
He suddenly looked at another direction, "Geunyang..."
"Ya, malhaebwa~"
"It's nothing."
"If you tell me, I promise to call you Oppa from now on~" I pouted. Okay seriously, the Oppa thing is the only thing I could think of that would make him say it. I'm curious as hell, okay?
He sighed, sat up, and looked at me, "_________-ah..."
 
"Ya!" Seunghyun suddenly opened the door, shocking both me and Jiyong. He laughed, "Stop dating; Gummy noona cooked and wants all of us to eat. Kaja."
Jiyong stood up, "Araseo, hyung." Seunghyun left the room. Jiyong sighed.
"Kaja?" I smiled.
"Araseo," he held my hand and we went downstairs with the rest of them.
 
-------------------------------------------
 
HAI GAIS!!! I italicized stuff! Haha okay I'm so proud of myself about ITALICIZING =))
I hope you liked this update! THANK YOU SO MUCH AGAIN FOR ALL YOUR COMMENTS! And thank you for those who're saying the story's getting more exciting heehee :""""> Trying my best :D Thank you for making my days AWSM :>
 
OH! I'm sorry if the chapters tend to get a bit lengthy; it's coz of all the conversations =)) Trying my best to shorten them but, obviously, nothing's working =))
 
@lovis89: I seriously got tired writing that part of the chapter: when they ran away from VIPs. I was imagining it in my head and I got tired from running in my head =))
@KeyToImagination: Surprise? You meant Jiyong's surprise? :))
@Kemilynn: Heehee thank you~ :"> It just seemed so funny while I was imagining it I'm glad you liked the word exchange =))
@kaemeeoni: Heehee you're welcome :D I wouldn't think it'd be so fun though: running from VIPs =))
@panda-jana: I feel so loved :"> Thank you! I'm glad I helped make your birthday awsm :D
@musiclover251: Thank youuuu :D :">