Chapter 22

Our Twitter Secrets

 

"_________-ah, manhi meogo [eat a lot]," Gummy said.
I smiled, "Gomawo, eonni."
 
All of us were eating and talking happily; Jiyong was beside me while CL and Bom were talking animatedly. I was laughing the whole time. It was really nice to meet Se7en and Gummy; one 'coz I totally love them and their music, and two 'coz they're such nice people and they seemed happy to meet me. I feel so accepted. And Gummy's cooking is amazing. I can't even.
 
"Ya, what's the plan for tomorrow?" Youngbae asked.
"Let's go shopping with _________-ah!" Dara announced.
"Assa!" Gummy exclaimed. "Ya, we should buy lots of stuff."
"What time do your classes end _________-ah?" Daesung asked.
"Uhh. 2PM," I smiled.
"Great! We can pick you up at your building!" Seungri said. He suddenly gasped, "Invite your friends too!!!!"
"_________-ah's five other friends?" Bom asked. "I want to see them again! Invite them too, _________-ah!"
I laughed, "Ne..."
 
I texted all five of them: "Shopping after school with Jiyong and friends. G? :>" All of them replied a few minutes later saying they all wanna go.
 
"My friends said they'll go," I announced.
"Yay!" Bom squeaked. She's really this hyperactive is she?
 
Suddenly my phone rang; everyone turned their attention towards me. "Mianhaeyo~" I said and walked to a quiet corner to answer the call. Jiyong followed me. "Yeobose---"
"_________ don't talk to me in Korean!" The person on the other line laughed. It was my brother.
I laughed back, "Well I'm sorry! What's with?"
"It's late already; where are you?!"
I looked at the time thru my phone and gasped. "I'm sorry!"
"Just because Mom and Dad are out of town for the rest of the week," My Oppa laughed. "Get home now! I cooked pasta~"
"Okay Oppa~" And I hung up.
 
Jiyong stared at me, his eyes suddenly becoming hard.
"Nuguya?"
"My Oppa..." He's PMS-ing again oh dear.
"O--- Oppa?" He repeated as if he couldn't believe it.
"My older brother! He's an Oppa, ne?"
"Ahhhh!!" He laughed. "Mian, I thought..." He stopped and hesitated.
"You thought...?"
"Ani," he shrugged it off. "What did he say?"
"I... should go home now..." I looked at him with sorry eyes.
He looked at his watch and his face fell. "Ohh... Right. We should take you home now..."
"Ani, I can go---"
"Ya, it's already late. I don't know what I'm gonna do if something bad happens to you. I'll take you home, ne?"
I blushed; I never knew he was that concerned. "Gomawo..."
 
Me and Jiyong went back to the group. Jiyong said, "Ya, it's late and _________-ah's family's looking for her. I'll take her home."
"Araseo!" Seungri shouted. "Kaja!" Then all of a sudden the four of them (Seungri, Seunghyun, Daesung, and Youngbae) stood up.
"Ya I said I will take her home!" Jiyong complained.
"Shireo! We wanna see _________-ah's house too!" Daesung shouted.
Jiyong just sighed in defeat; he know he couldn't stop them from coming. "Kaja~"
 
"It was nice to meet you; I'll see you tomorrow!" I happily said to Se7en and Gummy.
"Araseo! If Jiyong doesn't court you soon I'll introduce you to my other friends," Se7en laughed.
"YA HYUNG!" Jiyong complained.
"_________-ah!!!!" The 2NE1 girls shouted and hugged me tight. "We'll see you tomorrow, ne?"
"N--Ne-- K-Kam--sa---" I couldn't breathe again.
"Ya let her go she's gonna die of suffocation!!" Jiyong pulled me away from the girls.
The girls let me go, "Mianhae~"
"If you need anything, just let your eonni know, araseo?" Gummy smiled at me.
"Gomawo eonni. I'll go now," I bowed.
"See you tomorrow!" 2NE1, Se7en, and Gummy chorused.
 
I walked out to the van with Big Bang and they took me home. It was a good thing the driver knew where my house was; I didn't have to bother with directions.
 
We arrived at my place. "Wah, _________-ah, it's beautiful!" Daesung and Seungri said in awe.
It's only a medium-sized house with two floors, smaller than their current place, and the exterior's just simple. "Gomawo," I smiled. "I should go now; my Oppa and Eonni are looking for me. Thank you for bringing me home." I looked at Jiyong.
"Ya, all of us took you home; don't just look at Jiyong!" Youngbae laughed.
I laughed, "Mianhae!" I looked intently at all of them before looking back at Youngbae, "Happy?"
"Araseo, araseo, we get it," Youngbae laughed. "Ppalli; your Oppa might get mad."
I got out of the van and looked at them one more time, "Gomawoyo. I'll see you tomorrow!" They waved back.
 
 
"_________-ah!" Jiyong got out of the van and closed the door just as I was about to go inside the house.
I turned around. Before I could even ask why, he pulled me into an embrace. My heart stopped.
"K-Kwaenchanah, Jiyong sshi?" I asked.
He rested his head on mine and breathed in, "I just thought I'd do this now when no one's disturbing."
"But the others are just---"
"Kwaenchanah," he hugged me tighter.
We stayed like that for few minutes -- which seemed like an eternity -- before he pulled away. "Go inside now; you're Oppa and Eonni are waiting for you," he smiled.
I looked at him and nodded, "I'll see you tomorrow."
He looked at me intently, "Jal ja [sleep well]."
I smiled, "Ne. DM me when you get home?"
"Always."
 
He finally let me go and went inside the van while I walked to the house. My heart was on overdrive and my head couldn't comprehend anything. I ate a bit of dinner with my siblings without them realizing I was in such a state. Now I don't understand what's going on anymore.
 
---------------------------------------------------------------
 
HAI GAIS!!!!
Because I can't help it =)) And because JYJ just released their album OMG HAVE YOU GUYS HEARD IT IT'S SO AMAZING!!!!
And coz I can't seem to find inspiration to do any assignments right now huhuhuhuhu
I really hope you liked this update!! :D :D