Chapter 15

Our Twitter Secrets

 

I wake up early the next day and find everyone else scattered across the room. I stopped drinking after I took care of April because shortly after, Denise, Jan, Seungri, and Seunghyun got drunk as well. Jiyong and Youngbae insisted that they take care of Seungri and Seunghyun since they know I'm already tired; but I insisted. CL got drunk too; but of course the Dara and Bom didn't want me near her. Not that I wanted to be.
 
I get up to go to the bathroom and wash my face. Then I went back to the room and sit back down in my spot. I couldn't think of anything else to do so I tweeted, "WILD night last night haha! I love my friends :>"
 
After a few minutes Isay finally woke up and we decided to cook breakfast -- well, lunch since it was already 11AM -- for everyone. We weren't strangers in Jan's house so we just felt at home and started pulling out eggs, bread, and bacon from the fridge and cooked. After cooking everything I got mayo from the fridge and we got to eating when Youngbae came out the room.
 
"Having breakfast without us?" Youngbae laughed.
"Uh, it's already lunch," I laughed. "Come on, help yourself. Don't finish everything though." He sat down on a chair and helped himself to breakfast.
 
We fell silent for a while until Jan, Tim, Daesung, Jiyong, and Minji go out of the room. "You guys cooked?"Jan asked while looking at the three of us.
"Yep. Come on, have breakfast." They sit down and have breakfast. Jiyong sits beside me.
"You cooked this?" Jiyong smiled.
"Mhm," I smiled back. "You want some?"
 
Jiyong beamed. I laughed and started preparing an egg and bacon sandwich for him. Everyone suddenly looked at me and Jiyong when I gave him what I was preparing.
 
"Whut?" I asked.
"Dude, don't make me puke again I already have a hangover!" Jan said.
"_________-ah, please prepare one for me too!" Daesung pouted.
 
I laughed and started making another one when I saw saw Minji not eating. Instead of giving the one I made to Daesung, I gave it to Minji instead. "You should eat," I smiled.
"Oh? Gomawo eonni," Minji smiled back.
"Naega eonnireul bureuji ma [Don't call me eonni]," I said even though I know I'm older than her.
"Ugh, dude, English!" Tim complained. Everyone else laughed.
"Ugh," I look at Tim, "I'll translate later."
 
We all started talking and laughing when we heard the door open again. Dara, Bom, CL, Seunghyun and Seungri came out. "Ya, meokja [let's eat]!" Daesung said as they came over.
 
Everyone who already ate got away from the table to make room for the others. I stood up too but Jiyong held my hand, "I'm not yet finished!" He pouted. I was about to sit down when CL suddenly took my seat and got to preparing her food. Jiyong looked at me but I decided to shrug it off.
 
When I looked up I saw everyone looking at me. I look at them weirdly, "What?!" I mouth. I try to look for a way out when I heard Denise and April complain, "No more food?!"
 
I sigh in relief, look at them and laugh, "I'll cook more, wait a bit, okay babe?"
"Thanks baby girl!" I went to the kitchen and got out more eggs and bacon from the fridge to cook.
 
In the middle of cooking I heard someone come into the kitchen. I look up and see Youngbae look at me with sympathetic eyes. "What does that mean?" I ask him.
"Don't play clueless with me, _________-ah," he said as he leaned on the counter.
"Seriously, I don't know what you mean."
"You jealous of Chaerin?" Oh.
"Uh, why should I be jealous?" I said as I get the pan heated.
"Seriously, _________-ah, what's on your mind?" He asks me while I was cooking.
I look at him before answering, "I think I'm really lucky to finally meet the person I've been talking to on Twitter. I mean, it's finally nice that he gets to be more open with me because now I know what he's been hiding from me." I sigh and then continue, "If what you're asking is do I like him that I'm jealous of CL, then my answer is I don't know. Like I said, I'm just happy I finally met him."
Youngbae looks at me with wide eyes. "You've got a grounded heart there," he smiles.
I put the cooked eggs on a plate. "I don't like thinking ahead; it might just hurt me in the end," I smile.
"Hm, I got that part about you while reading your messages. You like to be happy but not too happy."
"Just how much have you read?!" I ask while waiting for the bacon to cook.
"Jiyong lets me read the stuff he's happy about until I just decided to read everything." He beams at the thought of it.
"'Stuff he's happy about'?"
"He's really happy when he talks to you, _________-ah. He says he feels like he's got nothing to hide," he smiles.
"Wow. Uh... Okay..." I kinda felt that when we we talk but it's so weird hearing it like that. I smile at the thought.
"Feel that way too?" He chuckles.
"I think you already know the answer," I smile.
 
Youngbae helps me take the newly cooked food out to the dining table. By this time most of the people went back to Jan's room to play some games; leaving April, Denise, Jiyong, me, and Youngbae outside. "FOOD!!!" April and Denise shouted.
"Come on, babe, eat," I smile.
"Thanks baby girl," Denise and I kiss each other on the cheek before she helps herself to the food while April showed no mercy for the food. I look up to see a sad Jiyong sitting on the couch.
 
I approach and sit down beside him, "What's wrong?"
"Nothing..." he mumbles.
"Malhaebwa," I smile.
He looks at me, then looks down. "Mianhae, Chaerin must make you uneasy."
"Ani, kwaenchanah. At least she doesn't pretend like she likes me," I smile.
He looks at me and smiles, "You always wanted everyone to be honest more than anything."
"You know me." He holds my hand and I hold his hand back.
 
I can feel April, Denise, and Youngbae looking at us but I didn't mind. As I look at him I wonder, what does he seriously think about this whole situation?
 
-------------------------------------------------------------
 
Hai gais :">
Uh... I don't have any stories haha! But I hope you liked this update!! :D
 
@decembermouse: Isn't it just the most amazing song ever? :">
@P33K-AB00: Stupid jerk haha! Yay for you!! >:D<
@Kemilynn: Thank you so much :">