Chapter 20

Our Twitter Secrets

 

I used to dream that one day Kyle would tell me those three words he just said. But now, I'm more relieved by the fact that Jiyong just pulled me away from him. It was like he saved me from this horrible nightmare I once considered a beautiful dream. I look at Jiyong as he looks at Kyle with piercing eyes. Kyle looks shocked and looks back and forth between me and Jiyong.
 
"_________, who's this?" Kyle looks at him with anger.
"Why do you care? Keep your hands away from her," Jiyong said with so much poison and venom in his voice. This is a side of Jiyong I have never seen.
"What? Is she yours?" Kyle laughs, but his eyes were hard.
"Yes. Mine." Jiyong says and pulls me away from Kyle.
 
Jiyong pulled me by the hand and dragged me away from Kyle. He's not saying anything and just continues to walk fast.  I look at the back of his head, trying to figure out what he's thinking when I see something awfully huge in his other hand: a bouquet of roses in three colors: white, pink, and red. My mind stopped functioning for a while. He--- He wanted to surprise me with those? W-Why?
 
We finally arrived at a deserted Bell Park. He finally faces me after a few moments with angry eyes.
 
"Who was that?" He asked with such distance.
"Kyle..." I said. His eyes grew wide, showing that he finally understood what was happening, and hugged me tight.
 
"What's his name?"
"Nugu [who]?"
"The guy..."
"Oh... Kyle..."
"Do you really love him?"
"DID. I loved him. I'm okay now :)"
"Jinjja? Can I believe that? :)"
"Wae?"
"Geunyang :)"
"Ne, you can believe me :)"
"Araseo :D"
"Why are you suddenly happy? kk"
"Geunyang~"
 
"Kwaenchanah..." He said while my hair with his free hand. I hugged him back.
"Did you hear everything?" I asked.
He nodded, "Only the end..." He hugged me tighter.
"Ohh... Am I a bad person?"
"Ani. You're just being honest..."
"Gomawo..."
"Do you... still... love him?" He hesitated.
"Ani... I told you right?"
"Wae? Do you... love someone else?" I couldn't imagine his face while he was asking this.
"Molla [I don't know]... I'm just happy right now.. Like this..." I smiled.
"Like this? Us hugging?" He softly laughed.
I laughed, "I didn't mean it that way!"
He finally let me go. He looked into my eyes, "Kwiyeowo~"
I felt myself blush. Then suddenly I remembered, "Ya! Why were you there in the first place???"
"Oh right!" His face lit up and he handed me the bouquet of roses, "I wanted to wait for you and give this to you!" He beamed.
I felt myself blush more, "You--- This... is for me?"
He nodded and beamed at the same time. "I thought I'd surprise you but that Kyle beat me to it." Note how he said Kyle with the same poison and venom as when he was talking to him a while ago. He gave me the bouquet and beamed.
I took the bouquet and looked at it with incredulous eyes, "Gomawo... You didn't have to..."
"I told you I'd make up for yesterday, ne?"
 
I loooked at him and smiled. I felt my cheeks blush more. He continued to look at me and smile.
 
"_________-ah..." He suddenly said.
"Wae?"
"Baegopa [I'm hungry]~" He pouted.
I laughed, "Kwiyeowo~ Come on, I'll treat you to street food?" I beamed.
"Jinjja?! Assa!"
 
We held hands and walked to the place with the most number of street food stalls on campus. Since he was wearing a disguise (dark shades and a cap), I decided to wear my dark shades too so that people won't suspect anything and think we're just two wannabes strolling around campus. Jiyong, a wannabe? No freaking way. We decided to get two orders of two different foods so we can share. Jiyong was eating his food like a kid.
 
"Mata [delicious]!!" He half-screamed.
I laughed, "Is it really that good?"
He nodded like a happy child, "Don't you think it's good?"
"Of course I do! I just eat this more often than you," I laugh.
"Ya, can I taste your order?"
"Araseo," I smile and give him the container.
He suddenly opened his mouth, "Feed me~~"
I laughed and popped one piece of the food in his mouth, "Happy?"
 
He was muching down on the food and nodded like a little kid. So cute.
 
Suddenly I heard this girl who was standing around two feet away half-scream to her friends, "Omo, it's G Dragon!"
 
Both me and Jiyong stopped eating and looked at each other. I took a glance at the girl who screamed. They were a group of five people; all of whom I can see are wearing Big Bang ballers. My eyes widen. Ohhh . I stepped closer to Jiyong and whispered, "Kaja [let's go]?"
 
Jiyong nodded and we were slowly leaving when suddenly this other girl screamed to our direction, "IT'S G DRAGON FROM BIG BANG!" A whole lot of girls suddenly looked at our direction.
 
"Run." Jiyong whispered to my ears. I nodded and before I knew it, Jiyong held my hand tight and we were dashing to get away from screaming and running fangirls. Jiyong was holding my hand and we were running nonstop. The fangirls were only a few feet behind and they were screaming "GD!" like crazy people. OKAY HOW THE HELL CAN THEY RECOGNIZE HIM?!
 
"Ya, call our cellphone; it's with them." Jiyong urgently said while we were running.
 
I already had my phone in my hand and the number on speed dial so it was easy for me to dial the number. "Yeoboseyo? _________-ah?" Someone answered from the other line. I didn't have time to think of who it was; we were running for crying out loud!
"VIP---" It was all I needed to say.
"Ya, run to the theater now! We'll be in the van."
"Araseo," I said and the other line hung up. "Theater," I told Jiyong.
 
He nodded and we ran to the theater... You know, the one beside Bell Park? Anyway, I thought the fangirls would stop following us around but NO, they just had to chase us all the way to the theater. We got to the theater and ran to the white van with the open door. We got inside, the door was closed by someone, and the van drove off. All in less than five seconds. Me and Jiyong huffed and puffed, trying to get as much air as possible.
 
Someone turned the air conditioning up, "Ya, breathe!" He laughed. It was Youngbae.
The scene became clearer after a few seconds: Daesung, and Seungri were sitting in the backmost seat; me, Jiyong and Youngbae were at the middle; Seunghyung was in the passenger seat and the driver was someone they probably hired. "Gomawoyo," I said in between breaths.
"Your first time running away from screaming fangirls?" Seunghyun laughed from the passenger's seat.
"I don't really have to run away from anybody ever," I laughed back.
"Do you even know who you were talking to on the phone a while ago?" Seungri said. I looked and him and he pouted. I laughed.
"So I'm guessing it was you Seungri sshi. Gomawo~"
Seungri beamed. "You're welcome!"
Jiyong was still holding my hand when he asked me, "So, where should we go now?"
I laughed and answered, "I dunno. Where should we go?"
"Let's go to our house!" Daesung suddenly shouted out of nowhere.
"Your house?"
"Yes! Se7en hyung and Gummy noona wants to meet you too!" Seungri agreed.
"Also manager hyung," Seunghyun added.
Jiyong looked at me and asked, "Kwaenchanah?"
I nodded, "I guess so... I don't have anything else to do anyway."
"KAJA!" Seungri shouted again. I laughed.
 
They told the driver to go to their house and the driver nodded. Youngbae, Seungri, Daesung, and Seunghyun were all talking loudly and laughing while me and Jiyong were just quiet, sitting beside each other, and holding each others' hand.
 
----------------------------------------------------
 
Hai gais!! See! I'm learning how to italicize words :D :D
Thank you so much for all the comments!!!!! And I hope you liked this update!!
I'm working on the next chapters now haha! I can't wait to see where my mind takes me~~ =)))))))
 
@KeyToImagination: By awesome friends I'm guessing you're referring to Denise and the others? LOL
@kaemeeoni: OMG You're so affected :D Yah he's a jerk (HAHAHAHAHA OKAY~) AND! This chapter is dedicated to you since you asked for VIPs! :D
 
WHOOPS, PSs =))
 
The convo italicized on top is from a DM of theirs sometime back. LOL. Stuff like that might come out in some future chapters, I dunno haha!
 
@panda-jana: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!! Yay I'm glad I got to give you a gift :D :D I hope you enjoyed your special day!!!