Caught

Don't judge LOVE by its COVER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SUNHEE POV

      After school, I put all of my books into my bag and walk out from class. Taemin and I didn't spoke to each other for over a few weeks after the incident. When I was walking passed the school gate a few men in black stop me. "Move it!" I was looking down so I didn't saw they're face. They didn't move a bit and I was in a bad mood that day and I got a little irritated "Yah! Didn't you heard me?" I look up and saw their coat.

At the left pocket of their coat there was like a pin with a picture of a 'Coyote' (http://idahosilverjewelry.com/catalog/images/wildli23.jpg). I immediately know "Did Mom and dad send you?" I ask while giving them a death glare "Yes" one of them said "And we need you to come with us" the other said "No!" I turned around and ran away as fast as my legs could go.

I have no choice since there were a plenty of students going home and it was crowded the other side so I ran back into the school grounds. I could hear their foot steps getting closer so I ran faster. I went inside the school and went to the 2nd floor. I ran until I reach a corner "Sh!t" I cursed and went into the class beside me and ahid under the teacher's table.

I heard their footsteps coming into the class but after a few seconds they go out and went the other side of the school. I took a peek at the class and saw no one was there and I sigh 'Close call'. I walk out from under the Teacher table and took a peek outside. When I saw no one w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter