Today was a Fairytale~~~~

Don't judge LOVE by its COVER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SUNHEE POV

     Omg! OMG! I can't believe its time. How time passes so fast. Its been 3 months after my birthday and Its time! Time for what you say? My wedding and Taemin's. We finally getting married in an hour you know! I'm so nervous right now!!!

    "Chill Sun! You'll be fine!" Jiyeon said while holding my hand "Yea.. Jiyeon's right" Eunjung smiled "I know.. Man what if I make a mistake? Like tripped my dress or slip or something because my heels are quite high or forgot my vows or-" I panic and soyeon put a finger on my lip "Remember Sunhee.. Breathe~" she smiled as she breathe in and out. And I did what she did "Thanks"

    "And again.. Thanks for being my bridesmaid" I smiled "Of course! We're friends aren't we?" Boram smiled "But I envy Jiyeon.." Qri look at Jiyeon "Why?" Hwayoung asked "Because she's closest to Sunhee out of all of us" she pouted. "Yah.. Let's not fight.. Today should be a happy and bright day right? So let's not ruin it!" EUnjung crossed her arms "Ne~" They all nodded with a smiled on their face. I'm so glad to have friends like them.

 

      They were wearing these. Usually bridemaids are suppose to be in the same coloured dress but I like it more colorful. "Its time!" my mom said while she entered the room with my dad. "We'll see you later kay?" Soyeon smiled and they all walked out with mom. "Shall we?" Dad held out hit hand "Ne.." I smiled and took his hand and walked out the from the room.

      While walking to place where the wedding is being held I keep telling myself this over and over again. 'Relax Sunhee.. Relax..You'll be fine..' Suddenly the door open and the song start playing and I walked down the aisle where I saw the man I love the most waiting for me smiling at the altar. Omg.. He's so handsome wearing that tuxedo! The SHINee gang looks good too.

      Right now, In my mind, nothing matters. The only thing in my mind now is him, Lee Taemin.

 

TAEMIN POV

       Wow.. Sunhee look very beautiful.. I can't stop staring at her while smiling like an idiot here. Well I can't help it since she's so beautiful- no.. Flawless! She's like an angel in my eyes.. Making me blind.. Man I'm cheesy.. Well that doesn't matter.. 

     Sunhee wasn't wearing a white and simple dress. One thing I like about the dress is that she was wearing the dress and not the opposite. Anyway..I don't really care what she's wearing anyway.. She's beautiful.. And I'm going to marry the most beautiful girl in the world!

       When she finally reached me her father whisper me something before leaving "I trust you.. So that means I'm trusting that she'll be in good hands aye?" he said and I nodded "Yes sir" I smiled and took Sunhee's hand. "You look beautiful.." I whisper to her "And you look handsome" she whisper bac

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter