LOST!

Don't judge LOVE by its COVER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SUNHEE POV

       its 5:00am in the morning and its still dark out but I can't sleep. So I change my pajamas into a pink hoddie shirt, a pair of shorts and a pair of red knee high sneakers. I walked outiside quietly so I won't wake up anyone. I walked to the beach and its still empty so I went into the forest that is near the beach so I can go to the higher hills so I can watch the sunrise.

     While I was walking, I took a look around while admiring the view and the fresh air. I wish there was someone with me because its so quiet and so lonely. I can only hear the crickets. I looked at my phone "A few more minutes before the sunrise" I smiled to myself and walk faster. I saw a great place on the hills to watch the sunrise. I can even see the ocean from here.

    I sat on the ground and took a deep breath. "Its been a while since I've seen the sunrise!"  I whisper to myself. And exactly 5:50am, The sunrises! Wow! Its a beautiful scenery~ "Neomu Yeppudah~" I smiled to myself.

    

      After 10 minutes I got up and walk my way back home. "Its too bad I have to leave.. Maybe I'll walked a little more.." I smiled and walked deeper into the forest. Suddenly I heard footsteps behind me. I turn around but there was no one. I turn back around and keep on walking and then again the footsteps.  

     I turn around again nothing. "If its you hyung you better come out before I kill you! If this is so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter