Why?

Don't judge LOVE by its COVER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SUNHEE POV

I felt like someone was watching every move I made and spying on me ever single second but I thought it maybe just me so I ignore it. I was going back home from school when a  few men in black stopped me. "Are you Mrs.Cho Sunhee?" one of them ask "Who are you?" I ask getting nervous "You need to come with us" they grab my wrist and pull me to a car "LET ME GO!! WHO SEND YOU?!!" I try to struggle but they were too strong "No question" one of them said. 

They push me into the car making me trap by putting me in the middle "WHERE ARE WE GOING?!!" I ask "No questions" they repeat. I bite my lip worried whats going to happen next. A few minutes later I arrived at a mansion. "We're here" the car stop and I got out. "Are you Mrs.Cho Sunhee?" an old butler greeted me "Yes.." I nod "Follow me" 

He lead me inside the mansion and to a room that looks like an office. "Take a seat. Madam will be here in a moment" he said "Madam?" I feel my hand getting cold. "Madam Lee Tae Hee. the vice president of Lee's Company" he explain "Lee's Company? Taemin's company?" I ask and he nod "yes. Please take a seat" and he closes the door.

Why would Taemin's mom meet me? My heart starts beating.Then I heard the door click and a middle aged woman entered. "Are you Cho Sunhee?" she ask and I nod "Please take a seat" she said and I did. She took a seat to the chair beside me. "Are you dating my son Taemin?" she ask "Y..yes" I nod "Well you see Sunhee-ssi I'm a very straight foward person so I'm going straight to the point" she said and I nod.

"Break up and end up everything with my son" she said emotionless "Eh?" My eyes widens "You see.. Let's say things how you would understand it.. Taemin is a very important person in our family and the whole Asia while you a regular girl standing in his way" her words were cold "I..I don't understand" I try hold back my tears "Fine then.. I don't approve you, You're not good enough for my son, You are a-good-for-nothing and I don't want you to be near my son. Understand?" she said getting up and walked out.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter