LOVE

Don't judge LOVE by its COVER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SUNHEE'S POV

 "Sunhee-ah! Sorry I'm late!" he ran towards me "oh Taemin-ah! Its okay. I was early" I replied "Sorry" he panted "Anyway should we go?" he grab my hand "Ne~" I smile. We're dating for about 2 months now and today Taemin's taking me dinner to a French Restaurant called 'Gout de la langue francaise' means 'Taste of French' for our 9th date! I don't know why I count all of that.. =_=" Anyway I'm so excited.

Taemin is a nice guy. He is a gentlemen, handsome not to mention a great dancer and he's perfect. He always take cares of me and my heart always beat faster and my face becomes warm whenever I'm with him. He is also the heir of his Family's Company which is the No.1 in Asia but I don't really care. Because of that people think I'm dating him because of money but actually I love Taemin not his money and I never look at his money anyway. I don't know what's up with people these days.

Anyway back to the point.. Taemin is my first ever boyfriend and he's my first love but we didn't have our first kiss yet. But I don't really care all I know is that I love him. We finally arrived at the restaurant and it sure looks high class "This place looks expensive.." I whisper but loud enough for him to hear "Well its my treat since I was late" he said "But still.. When I tought about french food I never knew it was really high class place" I said "Don't worry. Come on" 

We walked inside and the waiter gave us both a menu "So what would you like?" Taemin ask. The menu is in French and its lucky I know french. But to be exact I know 10 languages that is English,Korean, Japanese,Malay,French,Chinese,Thai,Italian, Spanish and Philipines."Hmm.. I want the Souffle Au Fromage and I would like some orange juice" Taemin smile "I would like the same" the waiter wrot

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter