another crisis?

Don't judge LOVE by its COVER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SUNHEE POV

       So its been a week so now.. Back to school. Vacation is over so hello Books. Since its Summer the weather is so damn hot. Like always I go to school with the 'couple'. And like always I just ignore them.

       So study like always, Everything like always. But there is something new that is not like always. After the Vacation I'm beginning to be close to Minho. Well he makes me very Comfartable and fun to hang out with. He's like my guy best friend well more like a Big brother. Unlike this Guy --->> Kyuhyun 'That's him stealing my cola =_='

       Oh well! And there's another thing that's new~ Jiyeon is acting weird around Key. Could she have a crush on him? 0.0 And she's spacing out again looking outside. And what's outside? Key! And instead of friendly Key to Jiyeon they both are quite a little awkward around each other.

     For example before when Key made a mistake she willl say "Key babo! You know you should do this instead of that! You're really one slow guy" but now "Key thet's wrong..  I think its the other way around.."

     And if Jiyeon did something wrong "Yah! Are you even human? Can't you see that is suppose to be the other way around! Aissh! You're really a pain in the " but now "I wonder what happen if I'm not here.. Jiyeon that's wrong.." 

    Don't you think so? Anyway right now I need to stay back at school because of my dance club practice. When it was over it was alrea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter