Chapter 5

Open door

''Were you busy yesterday?'' Taeyang asked.

''I was with Jiyong.'' She said while trying to cool her coffee. Avoiding looking at him.

''You're ok?''  She was not expecting it. Why he's worried about her? Shouldn't he be angry because I was with the guy I loved? He's faking it? ''Chaerin!'' He exclaimed.

''We kissed.'' She said quietly, almost a whisper.

''Should I make a surprised face?'' . He said trying to look cool about it. It hurts.

 

She just looked at him, for a long 5 minutes, without talking or looking at anywhere else, just to him. She didn't know if she said it to him just to tell, as a friend who needs to know about what happened to you last night or maybe, just maybe to make him jealousy. No! Of course not. I'm not the type to make these childish things. She thought.

Was I supposed to make a scene and tell her to let him go? Am I the right person to tell her it? Wouldn't it be a selfish thing to do? His mind was a mess. He just knew he should keep cool about the thing, he's her friend after all, her feelings first. Maybe it was his problem, he thought. Always her feelings first, always what would she feel when I say I like her. Why not what would I feel? I have feelings after all, these feelings are mine. I should take responsibility for them, for the mess.

 

''Did you guys...?'' He was afraid of the answer.

''We just,'' Almost a reply coming from when she remembered the last night.

 

[Last night]

She laughed out loud. ''Do you think you can do everything you want, right? Let me tell you something, you can't.'' ''Not with me.''

''And, why the kiss? Did you expected a big reaction?'' She was pretty nervous, of course she was. He was the guy she had loved for the past 2 years and he just kissed her, with passion or whatever it was, she does not care anymore.

 

Yes, she found out. He was expecting a good reaction, he was expecting her to crawl back to him. Not today. He couldn't explain his feelings for her, but he knew he wanted her and he missed his chance.

 

''Just think about what we talked today.'' He grabbed a paper to write something. ''Here's my personal number, call me if you want to talk.''

''I won't need it, you can leave and take your personal number with you.'' She said in the coldest way.

''And Jiyong! I'm not yours. Don't kiss me thinking I was yours. You need to know your place.'' And he was gone. Forever. She wished.

 

 

''We just said we should know our place and his place is far away from me.'' Chaerin smiled.

 

 

Characters: 2061 , Words: 478