Chapter 1

Open door

He was there, observing her every move and how beautiful she was when smiling.

''Are you okay, oppa?'' She asked looking at him and distracting herself from what she was doing.

''I'm just worried about you, Chaerin.'' Taeyang said looking at the door, trying to avoid her gaze.

''Why? I already said I'm fine!'' Her tone changed of sweet to angry.

 

Chaerin has changed since she was rejected by Jiyong and she knew it. She was trying to hide it from Taeyang but failed since he was always around her. Things got harder because now she cared about one thing.

The other day Taeyang didn't saw her and even calling was impossible, she was rejecting his calls all day. ''It hurts.'' He thought while trying to figure out how he's been hurt these past months, how he really cared and how hard he was trying to fix things, her things.

After 3 days he stopped calling, he knew she was fine, alive at least. She wasn't the type to kill herself or cry all night. ''Actually she might cry.'' He whispered. He was worried about it, about her tears, her heart, her. She was strong but fragile at the same time. It was hard for her to show weakness.

 

''What about a message? Yes, I'm going to send one, she'll read, right?'' People around him busy trying to figure out with who or what he was saying alone seated at the café near his house.

 

''Are you going to ignore me? Until when? Ask my calls or send me a message to say you're fine and don't tell me you've cried because of this bastard!!!'' 2:17 pm

 

Hesitant about the message and afraid of Chaerin's reaction when she read the ''bastard'' thing he finally send the text. ''Im doomed.'' He thought.

The phone was next to her, with his number and his picture there, laughing and hugging her. A smile formed between her lips while looking at the picture when a beep scared her, it was his message.

 

''What? Bastard???'' She looked at the screen of her phone trying not to laugh at how cute it actually was.

''Ya!'' She yelled when he asked the phone, at the first beep though.

''Are you okay?'' He asked, trying not to sound worried when he was dying inside.

''I'm alive and hungry.'' She could hear the sighs and he was about to say something when ''... Buy me food.'' She could hear his laugh.

 

 

Characters: 1851, Words: 416