Chapter 7

Open door

Why is the time passing by so fast? Both of them were thinking the same thing. They couldn't think of anything on they way home and the atmosphere got worse after their hands touched in the air when they were walking near each other. They have touched each other several times but this time was different, the feeling of touching the person you like is different and she was feeling it, like her heart was showing her real feelings for him, not just a friend anymore.

 

''Are you cold?'' Taeyang asked putting his hand inside his pocket.

''What are you going to do if I say yes?'' She replied.

''I- I'll..'' He couldn't finish what he was going to say.

''If you say you'll hold my hand and put inside your pocket, I'll say yes.'' She interrupted.

He couldn't help but laugh and hold her hand, it was cold and he could feel she felt surprised that he really did it. ''Are you surprised? Thought I wouldn't do it, right?''

''You're really taking the 'boyfriend for 24 hours' thing seriously.'' She could feel her hands getting warm.

''I am and you?'' He stopped walking and was looking at her with sad eyes, those puppy eyes that she can't resist.

''I am. Of course I am!'' She couldn't hide her smile. She just wanted to make sure he wasn't putting a show and calling her out because he was bored or anything.

 

Of all the nights this night was probably the most beautiful. The stars were invading the sky and it was full moon, they were walking in the dark with the moon's light making their way clear. Taeyang couldn't stop thinking in what he could do, they were near her house already. Nothing too fast but he couldn't be too slow, he should be careful to not scare her or put pressure on her. Respect her time was his priority but he was waiting for his own time for years, he couldn't risk everything or lose this chance to make progress.

They reached her house and she asked him if he wanted to come in and drink something or watch some movie but he was nervous to think properly and said no. Chaerin was surprised. She wanted to spend more time with him, she wanted to hold hands for more time and maybe spend the night with him. This night was precious to her and she was certain of her feelings, but when he said no, she felt insecure. What if she did something he didn't like, or maybe he lost interest about her after their date. She was sad and confused but said okay.

 

He was gone after sending her home.

 

''.'' He said walking and pulling his hair in anger. ''How could you say no, you idiot.''

 

Chaerin was lying on her couch, thinking about what just happened. ''He was kidding, I knew it.'' She decided to take a bath and forget about it, maybe it was better for both of them, she was trying to comfort herself, feeling dumb and guilty for trusting her feelings again. When she was about to take her clothes off she heard someone calling and he knew that voice. When she opened the door there he was, without air and sweating, probably from running, she thought.

 

''Wha-'' She couldn't finish it.

 

Taeyang kissed her, without giving any chance for her to talk or ask why he was there, why he came back. The answer was the kiss. She could feel her heart burning inside and she felt like ice was inside her stomach. She was happily surprised. His hands traveled from her shoulders to her waist, pulling her closer. Her hands were now on his face and neck, she was carefully touching every part of his face with her fingers, making him flutter.

 

''I'm sorry for being afraid, for being coward.'' He said between the kiss.

''I like you.'' She paused the kiss.

''How can you steal my moment?'' He laughed and embraced her on his arms, touching her hair. ''I like you, Chaerin.''

''Will you be my girlfriend for more 24 hours, maybe 24 days or years?'' Taeyang said holding her face on his hand, looking into her eyes.

''Can I choose the third option and add more years to it?''

 

He was the door she was looking for years without knowing, she wanted to open it and discover what was inside, she discovered genuine feelings.

 

 

Characters: 3687, Words: 838

 

Author's note: The end! I don't know if you guys will like it and sorry for the delay!! When I started this fanfic I didn't know I was going to write a chapter 7, tho. At first I was thinking about a shorter story but then I was delaying things and wanted to create a better vision of them and their feelings. Hope you guys like it and show me your thoughts, okay? Thank you for the comments and for reading Open door. Hope to see you guys soon!