Chapter 6

Open door

''Be my girlfriend for one day.'' Taeyang texted Chaerin. 1 minute later he wished a 'delete a message you just sent with one magic click' existed.

 

Chaerin's face was something to be seen at the moment she read the text, she looked at the message over and over again but couldn't think of anything as a reply. The first thought was ''Is he joking?'' The second thought was ''Maybe not.'' and the third was ''Ok. I'll play his game.'' And then she replied ''When can I have the pleasure to be Taeyang's girlfriend?''

 

''I bet she thinks it's a joke.'' He said to himself laughing and a bit disappointed at the same time, why she couldn't take his words in a serious way? Maybe she doesn't see him as a man? All the thoughts crossed his mind, but it was his chance to approach her in another way, not the 'I'm your friend' way. He was determined and it was good, this feeling was new, the feeling of waiting for something for so long and finally a chance to conquer it is here. She could screw up everything thinking it's a joke but it was his mission to show her he was deadly serious and maybe scare her a little with this side of him, but he was mentally prepared for it, he had the time to prepare, so he should be prepared, he thought trying to look confident.

In front of the mirror, there he was. Looking at himself. He never actually tried to look good for another girl, he just wore whatever he liked and for his luck the girls always liked it. But today was the day he had to impress one person, the one that already know half of him, but needs to know the most important part, the part that loves her, as a woman.

 

She received the message with the address she had to go and checked it on internet, it was an open coffee near the beach. She was excited all of sudden, just with the thought of the beautiful scene made her heart beat faster than usual. ''Calm down, Chaerin. Play cool.'' She said and went to choose what she was going to wear. ''Should I wear something provocative to go along with the romantic place?'' The thought made her laugh.

She finally reached the place, it was already dark with the last moments of the sun in the sky, a beautiful day to do anything, but she was feeling anxious and happier because it was with someone she liked to be with.

Taeyang was nervous sitting there, moving his hand in an anxious way. His eyes were fully open when he saw her, approaching him and smiling like a rise of sun, the prettiest scene of all the scenes he could ever imagine seeing. She was especially beautiful today, not provocative like she was planning but just beautiful. His heart made strong beats like it was almost wanting to talk and I bet it wanted to say she was deadly beautiful too. He smiled and stood up to guide her.

 

''Such a gentleman. I wonder if you do it with all the girls that were your girlfriend for one day.'' She laughed as she sat.

''It's your fault that I'm acting this way and DON'T laugh, I'm trying to be serious here.'' He said with a playful and shy smile.

''Oh-ho! Look what we have here, a player.'' She looked at him and winked. She was confused but enjoying everything, trying not to make questions to herself.

 

They enjoyed the drinks, the food and the beautiful scene.

 

''You picked a beautiful place.'' Chaerin said looking at the small waves that were formed by the water of the beach.

''It's a relieve that you like it.'' Taeyang replied looking at her, admiring every part of her face.

''That's everything for today?'' She asked looking at him and noticing the way he was looking at her. He was caught.

''I still have 21 hours.'' His eyes still fixed on her.

 

 

Characters: 2974, Words: 681

 

 

Author's note: I'm sorry about any grammar error (again), I wrote it at 6/7 am lmao and Yay, another chapter for y'all, I didn't know it was going to be so long, so don't hope for a chapter 10, be prepared for an end soon. I hope you guys like it and I'm sorry about the delay. Show me your thoughts in the comments, it helps a lot.