[8]

That Cute Boy Jeon Jungkook Is Mine!

"W-w-what??" Jin is really confuse right now, all he knew was he is walking through the hallway and wooshh V grabbed his collar and pinned him up to the wall.

"I said! What does your friend Jungkook likes?" V asked with a serious face

"A-ah..H-he likes t-to d-draw, he likes the color r-red, he likes sunny weather with a cool breeze.." 

"What else??!!" V who is still pinning Jin in the wall

"He l-likes bread, pizza and anything with flour, a-and he likes G-Dragon, he's an ultimate GD fanboy" 

"Thanks!" V thanked him and let go on Jin's collar and walked away

"What was that all about? Jin asked his self while fixing his uniform.

 

 

"Yah! I already told you to stay away from V!" Jin and Jungkook are now in the cafeteria.

"Wh-what??!!" Jungkook almost choked on his sandwich

"Tell me the truth! What's with you and V, first I heard that you two went to school together and now V came to me and asked me what do you like??! Seriously  something's fishy!" Jin raised and eyebrow and was waiting for an explanation from the younger.

"Okay..." Jungkook sighed and put down his sandwich

"But hyung promise me you won't tell anyone!!"

"Okay okay!"

"Uhmm..I got kicked out from my apartment and you know I don't have anyone to rely on so I took a job as a personal assistant with a big salary, free room, free food and everything. But the bad luck is that my boss is V" Jungkook explained 

"Yahh!! Pabo!! Why didn't you tell me you were kicked out??! You could have stayed with me!" 

"Hyung! I know you need money too and I don't want to be a burden to you!" Jungkook pouted and bowed his head

"Aishh! You!! Jinjja!!" Jin was going to hit the younger's head but stopped and felt sad for the boy.

"It must be hard for you Kookie, I bet he doesn't treat you well and always bully you!" Jin said with a concern tone

"A-a-actually its quite the oppossite" Jungkook blushed

"What do you mean?" 

"Hmm.. Last night he confessed and said he love me!" Jungkook hid his face with his arms still blushing

"BWOO??!!" Jin stood up in surprise, eyes widened and his jaw dropped.

"Ssshh..Hyung!! Please be quiet and sit down!!" Jungkook pulled Jin to sit and embarrassed because the other students are now looking at them.

"W-what??!! I can't believe this! What did you said then?" 

"I said maybe his just hungry and all"

"Then?"

"He said his going to make me fall for him" Jungkook pouted and slammed his face on the table

"You're really are pitiful" Jin just said and only ate.

 

 

 

Jungkook went home alone and went straight to his room. He can't think straight and is really confused on what's happening. He threw his self on the bed and burried his face on the pillow.

"Yah!!" He didn't realized that someone already entered his room

"Are you awake? I b-b-brought you something" V said, Jungkook turned around and sat up, V gave him a plate of homemade pizza.

"Wow! Did you made this hyung?" Jungkook smiled and was really surprised, and he really likes pizza

"Y-yes! I don't know how is the taste cause I don't know how to cook but I tried very hard to follow that cook book and stuff so I hope you would like it"

"Wahhh! Okay, let's taste it" Jungkook took a slice and ate it.

"Hhmm!! It's good, really good for a first timer" 

"Thanks" V said and left the room

 

 

It was 1:30 in the morning when Jungkook woke up. He went to the kitchen and saw that the light was still on. He saw a V sleeping in the dinner table and saw that the kitchen was a mess.

"Aishh! Silly hyung!" Jungkook smiled and went to carry V. He took V's arms and put it on his shoulders and he put his other hand in V's waist to support his weight and carefully went to V's room.

When they got there he tripped but the good thing they landed on the bed. But the bad thing is that they are all tangled up in the bed, Jungkook tried to free his self but V moved and hugged him, he looked at the older one and saw that he was still asleep. Jungkook gave up and felt tired already so he gave up and slept there. Jungkook smiled and he was a little comfortable at the situation and just slept.