[12]

That Cute Boy Jeon Jungkook Is Mine!

1 Month passed by and V surprisingly did a great job by hiding their relationship in school. Jungkook was okay with it because he understands the situation for V.

 

 

"Yah! Are you going to the prom?" V asked while looking at the poster with details about the prom.

"Yup! My mom told me to go to prom before she died" Jungkook who is beside him answered

"I don't like going to parties like that" V said and walked through the hallway with Jungkook beside him

"Why not?" 

"It's a waste of time, and what's the purpose for proms? To flirt?" 

"I think it's going to be fun" Jungkook smiled and all excited about the prom.

"I really want to go to prom and to dance with the person I love" Jungkook blushed and bowed his head while V only looked at him.

 

 

 

It's been 1 month now since V and Jungkook got together, and now it's already their 1st monthsary. Jungkook was busy baking a delicious cake he wants to give it to V as a present for their ever 1st monthsary. When he finally finished it was almost 8:00 in the night and V is still not at home. Jungkook waited for him in the kitchen with the cake in the table. After waiting for 30 minutes he decided to go for a walk and search for V, when he hear a familiar voice somwhere in a dark alley. It was dark and cold so his wearing a jacket, he put on the hood and hid somewhere behind some bins. When the person stepped out of the dark side of the alley, he was right that familiar voice came from that person, but what is he doing here? And with a gangster.

"Yah! V! What exactly are you up to?" the gangster finally talked

"W-what?" V was nervous, he can't let them know that the cold, tough guy V fell in love with that cute, energetic boy.

"I heard that our V is in a relationship with his personal assistant, is that true?" the gangster asked.

"U-hm..ah..o-oh you mean Jungkook? Uh..I'ts no big deal a-actually, you know me I'm just playing with him" V was stuttering but quickly got an excuse. While Jungkook feel like dying right now, he just can't believe V was really just playing with him.

"Oh really?" Suga glared at him.

"Yeah! You know me! How could I Kim Taehyung the all known cool and tough guy fall for a annoying boy like him?" V smirked 

"Good to know" Suge patted him in the shoulders and left. V sighed and was about to leave too but then something moved behind the bin, when he went near to take a look at it. His eyes widened and his jaw dropped, he saw the boy siiting, knees touching his chest and crying. 

"J-Jungkook!" V wants to talk but he didn't know why he can't utter a word but just the younger's name. Jungkook stand up and came closer to V.

"H-hyung, w-why? W-what did I d-do to experience all this pain? A-all this t-time I thought I was loved" Jungkook was still crying, he doesn't know what to do now, he felt like dying.

"J-Jungkook" again V only uttered the younger's name.

"But you know what? I'm still thankful to you hyung at least for one month I felt how to be loved even though it was only an act, thank you for everything" Jungkook forced a smile

"I'm so sorry if I'm annoying but I just want you to know that I did fall for you" Jungkook added and came closer to hug the older, but the older didn't respond to the hug and just stood still.

"I really did love you hyung, thank you and happy 1st monthsary and goodbye" Jungkook broke the hug and wiped his tears before leaving V.

 

 

 

V went home but still shocked on what happend, his mad at his self why can't he say a word before. He tried looking for Jungkook but realized that the younger must have run away when he didn't found Jungkook in the house, he went to the kitchen when he saw that the light was on in that room and only to find a cake in the dinning table and with a letter that says Happy 1st Monthsary.

 

---------------------------------

Omo! Forgive me guys for not updating T-T huhuhu V what have you done? Oh well, just want to tell you that the next chapter is the last chapter. Thank you for all the support you guys gave <3 and of course to our lovely couple TAEKOOK/VKOOK ^^ <3 Kamsa Hamnida *bows*