[2]

That Cute Boy Jeon Jungkook Is Mine!

After the ceremony Jungkook bid farewell to Jin, he needs to go home quickly to find a part-time job. In a young age Jungkook lost his parents so he was taken care of by her aunt but only this year her aunt passed away so from now on he needs to work in order to live by his self.

When he got home to his rented apartment, he was confused when he saw all of his things packed outside but then he remembered he didn't pay for the rent for 3 months. He took al his things but it was mostly clothes, school stuff and some toiletries.

He walked to the streets not really knowing where his feet are going. After 10 minutes of walking he saw a big house with a sign saying 'In need of an personal assistant'. Jungkook was desperate so he went inside the house to see what was in store for him.

 

 

"So your a high school student, no place to go and in need of money to live?" The lady asked Jungkook.

As Jungkook went inside the house and asked for the job with the maid, the maid quickly told him to stay at the living room and wait for the lady in charge. Less than a minute a happy lady walked in the living room and told Jungkook to take a sit.

"Actually yes" Jungkook replied, eyes looking at his feet.

"Your Perfect!!" The lady shouted in glee and came closer to Jungkook

"So here, I have a son about your age and really hates school so I want you to help him with his school works and everything but I have to warn you he's kinda hot-headed, impatient and he doesn't really listened to people but If you survived and did a great job I will give you a bonus, so do you still want the job??" The lady asked

"I will try my best ma'am!!" Jungkook said with confident and now looking at the said Lady. Then the door opened.

"Ooh!! Good thing! My son is here" Jungkook was facing the opposite direction so he didn't saw who it was ubtil he turned around and his eyes widened.

"Taehyung! He is Jungkook his going to be your new personal assistant from now on" the lady said and introduce him.

"I believe we meet again Jungkook" V said and smirked 

 

Aisshh what did I get myself in to and to believe Jin hyung said to stay away from him. Jungkook said to himself and regreted what he got in to.

 

-------------

Wahhh this is going to be interested x)) <3