[5]

That Cute Boy Jeon Jungkook Is Mine!

"Yahh!! Hyung!! Wake up it's time for school" Jungkooksaid trying to wake his boss, if he won't wake up now they're going to be late so he took his cellphone and set it in high volume, he chose a metal song and put it near V's ear. And with that V was suprised and woke up and sat up, which was the never good way to wake up V because Jungkook and V's crashed to each other and made Jungkook's eyes widened and V too. 

V finds it comfortable so he continued the kiss and closed his eyes but Jungkook quickly parted and was panting.

"Y-y-yahh!! H-h-hyung! Get ready were going to be late" Jungkook was blushing and V can see that but the boy quickly ran out of the room and left V, who is still at dream land, he was touching his own lips and still remembering what just happend. W-w-wait!! What am I doing?? Why did I closed my eyes? And why does my stomach feel weird and specially why is my heart beating so fast like I just ran a marathon? B-but that kiss was really comfortable and it just really felt good!! Aiishh!! What am I thinking??!! V asked his self but he just shrugged it off and got ready for school.

"Hyung are you ready?" Jungkook shouted from the living room

"Yeah Yeah Yeah!!" V said and came down.

"L-l-let's go!" Jungkook can only say and remembered what happend before so he bowed his head and he can feel his face is reddening. 

They walked on the way to school because it was just near their house. They went to class together because they're just classmates, when they got there the teacher was already discussing. The teacher saw them at the door and said to took their seats, all of the seats were taken except for the two tables at the back. V sat down and Jungkook just followed. Jungkook took his books out and listened to the teacher like how a good student he is. But for V he couldn't care less so he just put on a earphone secretly and listened to some songs.

The teacher asked some question, no one raised their hands except for Jungkook, and that V took attention to V. Minutes later he didn't realized that he was already staring at the younger boy, he was staring at Jungkook's hair, face, eyes, and his lips, he then remembered the kiss in that morning and he can't help but smile, he put his hands in his chest when he felt his heart was beating so fast. He watched the boy as he was writing notes, and how the boy knew all the answers on all the questions that their teacher asked.

Okay!! I really need to see a doctor.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the short update but look forward for tomorrow's update x)) hihihihi I'm sure you will like it XD hahaha <3