[11]

That Cute Boy Jeon Jungkook Is Mine!

"Yah V!! Just what are you doing huh?" Suga asked and raised an eyebrow

"N-Nothing! I-I was just you know d-doing this for a f-friend" V replied stuttering. He was now in a dark alley with Suga, the leader of their gang. He asked Suga for his sister which is a super big fan of Big Bang, he wanted to buy the tickets for GD's solo concert which Suga's sister is selling because they needed the money so she has no choice but to sell the ticket.

"Okay my sister said you guys can meet up at the mall" Suga said when he read his' sister's text message

"Good, thank you very much hyung" V said happily and bowed

"Hhmmm.." Suga was suspicious on V, he was acting weird and soft. As the leader of the gang he can't let one of s be like this. As he stare at V while returning home, Suga notice that V is a lot hyper and happier now it's like he changed he's not the tough, fierce and scary V anymore. Suga is bothered that maybe one day V will quit their gang and have a happy life, but Suga can't have that he can't let V happy while the rest of the gang is miserable. On V's side the only reason he joined the gang because he has no friends, and in their home his parents are always away and he felt lonely but then Suga and the gang came and he kinda felt comfortable, it's like he found a home where he won't be lonely again. But then Jungkook came to his life, when he first saw the boy he can't explain his feelings it was the first time he was having that feeling.

 

 

 

 

"Hyung!!" Jungkook was happy when he saw V walk to their classroom but was stopped when he heard what the girl's said yesterday. V only starred at him and sat next to him but now not even paying attention to the younger.

"Hyung!"  Jungkook turned his head to look at the older but the boy only starred at him with an annoyed face, which the younger got afriad of so he quickly turned his head and bowed, looking at the ground the whole time.

As the bell rang all of the students went to the canteen, Jungkook was about to talk when V stood up and left the room. 

When the school ended Jungkook tried searching for V in the school, when he was about to give up and go straight home some from behind put on a blindfold on him and quickly dragged him to a car. Jungkook is shivering he's scared he don't know what is happening already.

When he felt the car stopped he was more scared on what's going to happen. He heard the car door opened and someone guided him to get out. The person also guided him to a place where he can hear a lot of people screaming, as he get closer the screams were louder and place seems to be crowded. When the person took off the blindfold Jungkook was surprised when he saw V right in front of him smiling, he looked around and saw that there were a lot of people and there were also a stage at the front.

"V?!" 

"Surprise!!" V gladly said

"Huh?" Jungkook is really confused now

"Were in GD's solo concert pabo" V said joking and chuckled

"Bwo??!! OMO!! OMO!! JINJJA??!!" Jungkook's eyes widened and his jaw dropped upon hearing that

"Yup! My gift for you" V said and kiss Jungkook's nose which made the boy blushed

"But it's not my birthday yet??"

"I know but I just want to make you happy by doing this"

"Then what about the girl?" Jungkook's smile turned into a frown

"What girl?" now it's V's turn to ask confused

"The girls in our class said they saw you with a girl in the mall" Jungkook pouted, which V find it so adorable

"Ahh! That girl, it was my friend's sister, she's the one who sold me the ticket for this concert, I swear there is nothing between us" V said and raised his right hand that symbolize that he's telling the truth.

"Oh!" Jungkook sighed in relief

"Hahaha you were jealous, hahaha good thing to know that cause it means you really love me" V and pulled him for a hug.

"Now come on the show is about to begin" 

"Wait, how did you know I like GD?"

"Well I kinda asked Jin on what do you like and then he said something about you liking GD" 

"Ohhh" Jungkook was surprised that V did that for him.

 

---------------------------------

Sorry for updating super late and I'm sorry if this chapter is a crap ;; but I hope you will love the next chapter I have in store ;)