[6]

That Cute Boy Jeon Jungkook Is Mine!

A/N: So I'M REALLY SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING YESTERDAY T.T I just did all of my projects yesterday and then got all tired for the non-stop working so I went to bed already and didn't update so I'M REALLY REALLY SORRY.

--------------------------------------------------

 

 

"So what's the problem Mr. Kim?" the doctor asked, in front of him sitting is V who ran out of class and went to the nearest hospital and didn't really cared when Jungkook was calling him when he ran out of class when the bell rang.

"So I have this weird feeling in my heart and in my stomach, it started when I met this certain someone and everytime I get close to him or see him, my heart will beat so fast and my stomach feels weird it's like there's butterfly in it.." V explained and he was all nervous

".........." the doctor said nothing but just smiled and raise an eyebrow

"S-s-so doctor is it bad? Am I sick? Is it dangerous? Am I going to die? Please tell me!!" 

"Mr. Kim I believe you're not sick but in love" the doctor said and laughed

"Huuh?? In love? than can't be come on!" V fake a laugh

"I'm serious Mr. Kim, and that's the only reason why you're feeling this things" the doctor said to him.

 

V is now walking towards home but he keeps thinking about what the doctor said.

M-me? I-in love with that boy? W-well I do know he's cute with his eyes, cute ears, chubby cheeks and his lips, that pinkish and kissable lips. W-wait!! What did I just said??! Aishhh!! I don't know!!

While V was too busy thinking, he didn't notice that he was already in front of his house. He paused a second and slowly opened the door, he inspected the house and it was too quiet, he was looking for the boy, he looked in the kitchen and no Jungkook. V went to Jungkook's room, when he opened the door he saw Jungkook fell asleep while doing some homeworks, but he saw that all of the books and notebooks was all V's property. The boy must fell asleep when he did all of his and V's homeworks.

V came closer to the boy and brushed off some of his hair that was covering his face. V felt his heart beat faster again, V looked at the boy's lips and had the urge to kiss the boy again. He admits it Jungkook is really attractive and cute. V came closer, so close that their lips was inch away. V didn't think anymore because even though he's embqrrassed he admits it that he is indeed in love with this cute boy.

V closed his eyes and kissed the sleeping boy, Jungkook woke up and was shocked when he saw V was already kissing him. Jungkook quickly pushed him and he is now panting. Before Jungkook can even speak, V already spoke which made the boy even more shock.

"Jungkook! I love you!!" V gladly said and hugged Jungkook. While Jungkook was more shocked he was frozen in his seat and can't even think properly now.

-----------

 

HAHAHA I'm going to leave you all with this XDD