[4]

That Cute Boy Jeon Jungkook Is Mine!

The kitchen was big and all of the ingredients and untensils you will need is all there. Jungkook was amazed but then he quickly remembered that he have to make food for his new boss. He put on an apron which he found in the kitchen cabinet and started cooking.

 

 

Meanwhile in V's room..

Aishh!! Why do I feel like there's butterfly in my stomach? Aisshh maybe I'm just hungry that's why. V said to his self and just didn't want to think about it, instead he put on a shirt and exit his room. As he was at the stairs he can already smell the delicious food. He closed his eyes and went straight to the kitchen, as he opened his eyes he can't stop feeling nervous whenever he sees the boy. He imagined his self waking up every morning with this scenery and how it felt so right.

Yeah!! Kim Taehyung what are you thinking?? huuh?! Michyeosseo??. V blinked twice and went back to reality.

"Ehem!" Jungkook was startled 

"Oh! V-hyung!" Jungkook turned around and saw V coming closer to the dinning table. where V saw a lot of dishes.

"Why did you cooked so much?" V sat down and looked at the dishes

"Oh! I thought that you live in a rich family so I thought you're used to eating many dishes just like in the dramas" Jungkook explained

"I think you watch too many dramas for a boy" V raised an eyebrow

"Oh! I'm sorry ahmm then let's just throw the other foods" Jungkook pouted, bowed his head and took the other dishes. V saw the boy's actions and expression and felt bad, it's like he was saying he don't want to eat the foods that the boy made. He grabbed Jungkook's wrist to stop at what he's doing and looked at him.

"I-I-I'm quite hungry today so you don't have to throw them, I'll eat them all and enjoy it" V said trying not to have eye contact at the boy. Upon hearing that Jungkook smiled and you can really see the happiness in his eyes.

"Really?? Kyahh thank you hyung!" Jungkook put the dishes in the table again and sat across V.

V took a chopstick and started eating

"Oh!! This is delicious, really delicious" V praised Jungkook's cooking

"Really hyung??" Jungkook was really flattered, V just nodded and lowered his head, he was blushing so he lowered his head so the younger boy couldn't see it, I mean it is really embarrassing. V is known as the tough, cool and gangster guy and to think he was blushing and nervous around the boy.

"Are you really that good at cooking?" V finally spoke

"Ah?! Not really, but I think I learned it from my mom" Jungkook answered

"Where is she right now? And why are you here, working?" V asked

"Hmm.. my parents died when I was young so my aunt took me and treated me like her son then after some years she died too" Jungkook just faked a smile

"Oh I'm sorry" V just said and ate again

"Aren't you going to eat?" V noticed that he wasn't eating

"Oh!" Jungkook took a chopstick and started eating.

That whole time they were quiet. When the finished eating Jungkook took care of the plates and washed it.

"Oh hyung! You said you wanted a massage right?" Jungkook said

"Oh yeah but a-uhm-hmm- I think I'm okay now" V said and quickly run to his room and left a confused Jungkook but shrugged it off and continued washing the dishes.

 

 

V just can't imagine the boy giving him massage I mean that can mean skinship too right? V was already nervous when he saw the boy and now he can't think what he's going to do if the boy touches him.

 

--

Sorry for the late update XD comment and subscribe if you like ^^

TAEKOOK/VKOOK~~ <3