- I'm Done Denying. Sorta. -

Falling in Love with My Enemy

Mrs. Kim stood up from her seat, meaning the class is starting; she put her hands together creating a loud sound, that always grabs everyones attention. "I hope you guys are having a great day." she started off smiling wide; walking around to everyones desks, "'Cause I'm NOT." 

Everyone knew what happens when she wasn't in the mood, "Time for partner work projects." 

The reason this was torture to everyone, was the fact that hardly anyone in this class talked to each other; so partner work, was everyone's most hated thing.

"Excuse me?" MinHo raised his hand, he most definitely wasn't in the mood for this.

She faked a smile at him, "What is it Mr. Choi?"
His eyes widened, starting to get more and more creeped out by the second; "Uhm." MinHo adjusted his tight collar as he spoke, "Do-Do we get to choose our partners?"
Mrs. Kim looked at him for awhile, smiled; then frowned, "No. You're going by order of grades."
At that moment, both MinHo and Krystal stood up from their seats; screaming out "WHAT?!" in unison.
She walked over to both of them, wrapping her arms around their shoulders; "You heard me, both of you just HAD to be complete geniuses and I just checked your guys' grades last night, looks like you're both tied with the same GPA."
Krystal stuttered, not knowing what to say; "Can I PLEASE have a different partner, PLEASE; I beg of you, I will knee down right now." She was about to get down on her knees but MinHo pulled her back up, "Don't make yourself look anymore stupid then you already do."
She jerked his arm away, Krystal may have been skinny; but she was stronger than what most people thought. "Don't touch me."
"Krystal? Why can't you be more like your partner over here? Trying to stop all this immatureness." Mrs. Kim took her arms off their shoulders, walking back to her desk; "The rest of you guys, come to my desk to find out who your partner will be."
Krystal crossed her arms in complete disbelief, " up."
It's been a long day, and MinHo was tired of everything; "I'll do all the work and add your name to it." He turned around, making his way to back to his seat.
She wasn't gonna take that, "Uhm, what'd you just say?"
"BOTH OF YOU. If you're gonna go talk, please go out into the hallway; I'm trying to call out names here." Mrs. Kim looked up at them, fixing her glasses; and motioned for them to leave.
Krystal grabbed MinHo's arm, pulling him out of the classroom; closing the door behind them, "Look, how about I do all the work and add your name to it? Kay. Got it. Good." She turned back around, already holding onto the doorknob; but MinHo pulled her back.
"Uh, that's not gonna work for me." He didn't trust Krystal. at all.
"Why is that?" she snapped back.
He looked her up and down, "One, we'll for sure get a better grade if I do it; two-"
"We both know that's a lie." Krystal cut him off; not even giving him eye contact, twisting her fingers around.
MinHo saw that one coming, "Look-"
They both turned to see who opened up the door, "This is a PARTNER project, so; if you don't work T O G E T H E R , both of you are failing this."
Dang, Mrs. Kim really was not in the mood today; even slamming the door shut.
MinHo and Krystal stood in the empty hallway in silence for a few minutes, until Krystal spoke up; "Jessica and my parents went on a trip for the next month, I'm home alone. My house, after school." He could tell she just forced those words out, but he wasn't gonna complain; "Alright." for some reason, a little smile grew onto his face.
 
 
"Wae are you laughing?!" Krystal couldn't take it, she threw her strawberry straight at YoonA's face.
YoonA stuck her tongue out, that didn't really bother her; "Now this is a math problem I can solve; Im YoonA plus Choi MinHo equals, fate."
She glared at her, and a very heavy glare; "If you weren't the person to save me from drowning when I was little, I would've killed you by now."
She smiled at her best friend, "Love you too baby." and poked her nose, that always made her twitch. Once again, she couldn't hold in her laughter.
TaecYeon came to their table laughing his head off, "You guys, aren't gonna believe-" he paused in between his words from holding onto his stomache from laughter, "What's making my girlfriend laugh so hard?"
TaecYeon took a seat next to YoonA, but was talking to Krystal. YoonA looked at him, still laughing; "MinStal in the works." she loved combining people's names, it was pretty much her thing.
TaecYeon's eyes widened as his jaw dropped while he looked at YoonA, "He finally told you that he likes you?!"
Krystal spit out her water right into his face, "He what?!"
"Aish." TaecYeon mumbled, YoonA started wiping the water dripping down his face and slapped his chest; "Not that; you idiot, they're partners for this one project; and MinHo's coming over to her house. When she's alone. Just them." She winked at Krystal, man did she love teasing her.
He knew what YoonA was trying to lay out, that's one big reason he digged her; they were always on the same page, "Oh dang. You might wanna watch out, MinHo's a beast."
Krystal's face became extremely serious, if she could do this without being sent to prison; she'd rip their heads off right at that moment. Underneath the table, she started to clench her fists; and even began grinding her teeth. 
Another thing her and MinHo had in common? They got pissed off, fast.
TaecYeon handed her a waterbottle, "Chill. Please?" he tried to make a cute smile, but instead he looked scared. Big time.
She grabbed it out of his hand, tossing it into the nearest trashcan; of course she made it in. "I'm not going to murder you because you're my best friend, and I'm not gonna murder you because you're my best friend's boyfriend. So while I'm not standing, I suggest both of you leave before I unleash something that wants to explode out of my body." 
YoonA's been around Krystal for longer than she could ever imagine, she was already immune to her actions; but TaecYeon? He still would get scared once she was mad. YoonA pulled him out of his seat, heading over to ChanSung and Yuri eating their lunch alone.
"AHHH!" Krystal yelled, she didn't care who the fu*k was looking at her in that cafeteria; she really needed to get that out. 
"Calm down-"
Krystal couldn't believe the guts MinHo had to go up to her and tell HER to calm down, "For the last time-!"
Twice in one day, her instincts were wrong, "CAP, you have no idea how sorry I am for that."
CAP took a seat next to her, "Don't sweat it. You seem really tense today." he started rubbing her back.
Krystal watched as his hand was moving, she grabbed his hand and took it off her body; this was making her extremely uncomfortable, especially after what Niel said. "I'm sorry, I just need some time alone." she grabbed her lunch and headed outside to the court yard.
 
 
TaeMin noticed that MinHo's been zoned out for almost half their lunch period, and honestly; it was bugging him as well, "Bro? What's been going on with you lately?"
MinHo watched as Krystal left the lunchroom, TaeMin's eyes followed; "If you just admit that you're into her, you'll realize it won't be as hard as what you're doing to yourself right now."
MinHo pounded his fists towards the table, causing it to shake; "That's the problem, I DON'T WANT TO ADMIT IT."
TaeMin smirked, "You just did." he smiled, while stuffing a handful of potato chips into his mouth.
"What the hell are you saying?" 
"You just said you didn't wanna admit it; meaning, that you know you're into Krystal; you just don't wanna believe it." TaeMin was smarter than what most people saw him for, a pretty face.
MinHo thought for awhile, just like Krystal; he had no common sense.
"Okay, so I'm slightly attracted to her. That doesn't automatically mean I like her."
TaeMin constantly shoved food into his mouth, "That's true." he mentioned while chomping on his food, "But, that means everything you're doing isn't for your cocky little self; it's for one of the hottest chicks at our school." TaeMin made his eye brows jump, nudging MinHo in the side. 
MinHo pushed him back, "Just don't tell anyone, or else I'm screwed." 
Now TaeMin was the one lost, "What are you talking about? If you and Krystal were to date, do you know how many people wouldn't be that surprised? I heard Niel already bet 50 bucks on it." he took a sip of his water, all this talking made his chomping really tiring.
He rolled his eyes at him, "You can bet your life, but I highly doubt that's gonna happen; as much as I hate losing, I'm letting her win this round; she's free to date, she's already got CAP wrapped around her finger."
MinHo hated to say that, but it was true; he could get any other girl he wanted anyways.
"Speaking of CAP, you need to find a way to make sure Krystal doesn't go on that date." The playful TaeMin, now actually became serious.
MinHo made eye contact with TaeMin, "What? Why?"
"They're going to the beach." TaeMin knew for a fact he didn't have to say anymore, he noticed the change of expression on MinHo's face; "Now you know."
"Everyone knows Krystal doesn't know how to swim!" MinHo quickly said.
TaeMin nodded his head, "Exactly."
MinHo wanted to stop this date from happening, but he had to figure out a way to make sure his feelings weren't too obvious. He slowly touched his lips, those memories started to creep back at him; Krystal was actually his first kiss..