- Messing with My Mind -

Falling in Love with My Enemy

*SUPER SORRY that this wasn't a pretty good pilot episode, but it should work for now. Aha, I promise to make the next ones's even better for you guys to read. <3

 
YoonA watched as Krystal grabbed all of her things out of her locker; she had books for all four AP classes she was in, her practice jersey for basketball, some knee pads for volleyball, and cleats for soccer; her typical best friend. "Don't you ever get sick of doing this to yourself?"
Krystal didn't even bother looking up, trying to find her AP Geometry book, "What are you talking about?" she asked, pulling the book out of the bottom of her locker.
"Krystal Jung. You're the captain of the varsity basketball, volleyball, AND soccer teams; a high honor student who's gotten straight 4.0's her entire life, AND you've got every single guy in line to ask you out. How the heck do you live?" YoonA and Krystal began walking through the hallways to their classes.
Krystal shrugged her shoulders, "I guess I've just been so immune to this my entire life, I don't feel any different from anyone of-" while they were talking, Krystal was looking at YoonA; not paying attention to where she was walking. Before she knew it, she crashed right into someone; dropping both of their things, "Omo, I'm so sor-" when she saw who it was, she didn't even bother apologizing; "Nevermind."
MinHo smirked at her, grabbing his things; and her jersey, on purpose. "No apology eh?"
She glared at him, "Give me my fckin' jersey." Krystal demanded.
Teasing Krystal was number one on his list of things to do every single day, "Hand over that valedictorian trophy, and maybe you wouldn't be having these troubles." 
Krystal pursed her lips, crossing her arms; he held her jersey up in the air he was lucky that he was one of the tallest guys in school. "Just hand over the jersey, you don't wanna mess with me."
He leaned down so there was only about an inch distance between their faces, "Or do I?"
YoonA watched as those two messed with each other, nothing new; and another daily routine, TaecYeon usually came at this time.
TaecYeon grabbed the jersey out of MinHo's hands from behind, "Be nice for once, would ya?" he rolled his eyes, handing it over to Krystal; "Thank you." she smiled, then walked away; sticking her tongue out at MinHo.
TaecYeon put his arm around YoonA's shoulder, but looked at MinHo; "You do realize you're making it sooo much more obvious each and everyday right?"
MinHo may have been one of the top honor students as well, but he had no common sense; "What are you talking about?"
YoonA rolled her eyes, looked up at TaecYeon and they both nodded their heads; "You love Krystal." they both said in unison.
He looked at them for a few seconds, and shook it off; "There's no way." "Mhm..." YoonA raised her eye brows, walking to class with TaecYeon.
 
 
MinHo watched as they went off into the distance, thinking about what they said; "That's not possible, nope, absolutely not true." he spoke to himself, then went off to his next class; AP Geometry.
 
- meanwhile -
 
"You know, I swear; if your fricken' brother MinHo got switched to this class, I think I'm gonna have to slap a bi*ch. He pisses me off more than anything in this world and-" Victoria turned her around as she saw MinHo walk into their class, smiling up at TaeMin and Key when he saw them.
Krystal turned back around, slapping her forehead various times; "Kill me now, kill me now, kill me know, kill me now, kill me-"
"Death is never the answer." a voice from behind said to her, she was sure it was MinHo; "You know what, go fu*k yourself plea-" as she turned around, she was way off; "Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry." Krystal tilted her head as she looked at who it was, she's neveeer seen that guy here; and his eyes, omo; his eyes.. "Are you new here?"
He held out his hand and nodded his head, "Me and a bunch of my friends just transfered here from Minnesota, we kinda all just started living on our own. I'm Bang Min Soo, but please; please just call me CAP."
Krystal could feel herself blushing, there were a bunch of cute guys at their school; and so many liked her, but he; he was different, "Krystal." she said with a smile on her face.
 
 
MinHo looked around the classroom, of course; first person he sees is Krystal, Victoria, and wait; Who is Krystal talking to? 
 
TaeMin and Key laughed to themselves, "Here comes your jealous side hyung." TaeMin said, looking at Key; who was off staring at JongHyun.
"For the 20947823704978843027593475 time, I am NOT jealous. Krystal could go fu*k someone else and I wouldn't have a problem." MinHo turned the other way, sneaking a glance at Krystal once more; I've never seen her smile like that before- "Aish!" he yelle outloud, slamming his face into his book.
CAP turned around at someone's yell, "Are you okay?" he asked MinHo.
MinHo pulled the book off his face, "I'm fine." he ignorantly said.
"Don't mind him, he's a CONCEITED anyways." Krystal put emphasis on 'conceited ' to make sure that MinHo would hear.  He was about to go walk over to her, but then realized something; How come things feel so different when it comes out of Krystal's mouth?
"Hyung?" Key waved his hands back and forth in front of his face, "So that's how I look like when I'm staring at JongHyun?" Key mumbled in wonder.
MinHo lightly pushed him, throwing himself on his desk; "I just need to get through this class."
 
 
 
Their teacher finally walked into their class, everyone that was in the room took their seats; "Theres only like, seven students in here sir." MinHo carelessly said.
Mr. Hwang faked a smile, "Thank you for the obvious once again Mr. Choi.
He rolled his eyes, as much as he loved top honor students; he still couldn't believe someone like that could get such good grades. "Now if you just let me speak, you would know why."
MinHo motioned his hands, saying he could now talk. 
He nodded his head at him, "Well, as most of you know; we've had a group of students from a high school in Minnesota transfer to our school, one in here right now." he pointed over at CAP, who stood up; and bowed to everyone. 
"Then where the fu*k are-"
"MINHO!" Krystal cut him off, "Let the teacher speak, God." she scratched her head, could this kid get anymore annoying.
Their teacher smiled and nodded his head at Krystal, "Thank you, they should be here in-" he was cut off mid-sentence as the door opened.
Principal walking in as well, "It seems CAP got here quicker then the others." the principal laughed, then looked at the students; "These thirteen guys; you better respect, or else you're probably gonna regret it." 
Everyone had no idea what in the hell she was talking about, but they didn't really care as she just left the room; leaving the students.
"Ooh, please introduce yourself one by one; with a brief description." the teacher sat at his seat, it was hard to have a classroom filled with guys; but thankfully Krystal and Victoria never gave him trouble.
 
 
 
CAP raised his hand to speak first, "My name is Bang Min Soo, but please; please don't call me that, I usually go by CAP. OH! and don't say I look like Taylor Lautner either, 'cause that bugs me more than anything." 
DongWoo was about to step forward to talk, but CAP cut him off; "One last thing." he looked over at Krystal, who just smiled at him; "How would you like to go to the movies with me this Friday?" after asking, his eyes went straight towards MinHo.
Victoria and Sungjong both yelled "Awuh!" in unison.
Krystal was turning a beat red, but she nodded her head; "I'd like that, I'd really like that." 
JongHyun noticed the expression change on MinHo's face, "Look's like you've got some competition man."
"Shut the fu*k up would you? I DON'T like Krystal. Arasso?!" He stood up from his desk, getting really fed up with this.
Krystal raised her eye brows at him, "Yes, I got it; jeez." she rolled her eyes at him, a bit upset that he said that; but whatever, she's going on a date with CAP.
"I'm leaving." MinHo grabbed his books and stormed out of the classroom, Mr. Hwang didn't bother stopping him; this has happened various times do to the fact that he loses himself really fast.
Victoria stood up, "I apologize for my brother's actions, he loses his real self quickly once he's annoyed with something various times." she bowed, and left the room; looking for him.