- Can't Always Be So Sure -

Falling in Love with My Enemy

"Yah! TaecYeon! How is it even possible for a human to walk this slow?"

YoonA dragged TaecYeon's arms, he was still half asleep.

TaecYeon just had her drag him along, "You know, I don't get why I even had to come here with you this morning; I mean, you're getting Krystal ready for her date. I need a logical reason on why I'm here." He stood there, causing YoonA to stop walking as well.

YoonA smirked to herself as she turned around, going closer to TaecYeon; she traced his lips, biting down on her bottom lip; "Just cooperate with me."

Even though they've been dating for a couple months, TaecYeon still got weak whenever YoonA would like that; he gulped, just nodding his head; and continued to be dragged along.

They finally reached Krystal's house, YoonA banged on the door at least ten times.

No answer.

She turned towards TaecYeon and pouted her lips, "She's not answering."

TaecYeon stretched his arms, trying to wake himself up; covering his mouth as he yawned, "Don't you have a house key?"

"Oh yeah!" she slapped her head, then pulled it out of her back pocket; she opened up the door, and walked in. "Oh my God." YoonA quickly ran back out; she didn't know whether to get excited, scared, happy, sad, annoyed; WHATEVER!

He grabbed onto her flailing arms, trying to calm her down; "What the heck did you just see?!"

She pointed towards the door, "How about you go see for yourself."

TaecYeon shrugged his shoulders and walked inside, his mouth dropped open and he just stood there.

YoonA walked in as well, "Now ya see why I'm spazzing?!"

"Oh totaally." he answered sarcastically, "YoonA, they're both on the other side of the couch; they're clothes are on, everything seems fine with me."
She slapped his arm, "This is STILL a big deal. We all know that they liked each other, but for this to-"
"Who's there?"
YoonA and TaecYeon stopped their bickering and looked towards Krystal, who started stretching her arms and yawning.
Krystal opened her eyes, scratching them a bit to get rid of the blurriness; "YoonA? TaecYeon?" she asked tiredly.
TaecYeon and YoonA exchanged nervous looks, it was like Krystal had no idea MinHo was even with her; "H-hi." YoonA said.
"Why do you seem so-" she stretched her legs out, kicking something;
"What the-" Krystal looked over, and saw MinHo sleeping. "OH MY GOD."
She jumped off the couch, running her hands through her hair.
YoonA ran over to her, "Wait, so you didn't know MinHo was here?!"
Krystal shook her head, "No, I knew; it was just-"
"So you let him sleep with you?!" YoonA questioned as she just cut her off.
"No, you see this is what happened-"
YoonA cut her off again, "What's CAP gonna think now?!"
"YOONA!" Krystal and TaecYeon yelled at the same time, aish; she needed to calm down.
She looked at both of them, pouting her lips; "I'm sorry. Please continue." she motioned towards Krystal while TaecYeon put his arms around her shoulders.
"Okay, well; last night, you know how he's my partner and all right?" they nodded her hands, understanding. "Well, we finished quite late; so I told him he could just stay in the guest room and-"
"This isn't the guest room!" TaecYeon covered YoonA's mouth with his hand, man; "YoonA, just let her speak; please."
YoonA crossed her arms, she wasn't gonna fight back; she nodded her head.
"Thank you." Krystal said, "Okay, so; he said he didn't wanna sleep yet, so I told him to choose something to watch. and he goes, trying to act all cool watching that Japanese horror movie Ringu. It was about 12am when I came downstairs looking for some food 'cause I got hungry, and he comes into the kitchen with a fckn' tennis racket 'cause the movie scared him. After that, I told him I'd watch the rest of the movie with him; which happened to not be that scary at all, and I guess we both just fell asleep. But I don't remember having a blanket on me, let alone my stuffed panda bear." As she spoke, she squeezed the panda in her arms; she loved that thing.
YoonA took TaecYeon's hand off , "So nothing happened?"
Krystal thought back to what MinHo asked, and even almost tried kissing her; she shook her head, "Nothing."
TaecYeon placed his head on YoonA's shoulder, "I still think that MinHo might like you, if not; love."
YoonA nodded her head in agreement. 
If only they knew how I felt. Krystal thought to herself. At that moment, someone knocked on the door.
Krystal looked past their shoulders, "I got it." she fixed her hair as she walked over, she opened up the door; "CAP?"
He smiled at her, holding up some breakfast from iHop; "Morning."
Without hesitation, he walked himself in; "Oh hi guys. Uhm, YoonA and TaecYeon; am I right?"
They both looked at each other uncomfortably, but nodded their heads; "Hi."
His gaze went straight towards to the couch, "Is that MinHo?"
Krystal's eyes grew, she had no idea what to say about that; "Uhm, uh; yeah."
"Why is he sleep-"
TaecYeon cut him off in the middle of his sentence, "Us three came here to hang out for now, and he was still really tired; so he pretty much passed out." 
Krystal smiled behind CAP, mouthing; "Thank you".
CAP looked at MinHo sleeping, not buying a thing; but he ignored it, turning back around to Krystal; who quickly forced a smile onto her face, "I was thinking, that maybe I could give this entire day to you?"
Krystal scrunched her eye brows, "What do you mean?"
He put his arms around her waist, "I brought you breakfast, for lunch; I have a picnic set at the beach, and for dinner; walking across the shore, and something special after." CAP winked, biting his lower lip.
YoonA slapped TaecYeon, whisper yelling at him; "Why can't you do something like this?!"
Both Krystal and CAP laughed as well, she nodded her head; completely forgetting about everything.
"What the hell?" MinHo stretched himself across the couch, slowly opening his eyes; he quickly jumped off the couch when he saw CAP, "Oh,  uhm; hi."
CAP smirked to himself, He is hiding something. he pulled him up,
"Why so tense? You act like you have something to hide from me?" he patted his back, causing MinHo to cough.
TaecYeon, YoonA, and Krystal all looked at each other; "Uh, we gotta go."
YoonA grabbed TaecYeon's arm, pulling him out; "Oh yeah, MinHo; you need a ride home, RIGHT?" She eyed him, making sure he would say yes.
"Oh, yeah; nice seeing you." he walked pass CAP and stopped a bit to look at Krystal, who turned the other way. He finally made his way out of the house.
 
- meanwhile -
 
"What the fck was all that?" TaecYeon pushed MinHo's shoulders, wanting an answer.
MinHo just kept walking, "I slept over, nothing happened; that CAP dude probably thought everything wrong. Krystal's gonna get hurt, I'm being stupid not even trying to defend myself, I-"
"need to shut up." YoonA slapped his shoulder, she continued walking; but then turned back around, "What do you mean Krystal's gonna get hurt?"
He scrunched up his face, forgetting that he wasn't supposed to say that; "CAP."
TaecYeon motioned for him to continue, "What about CAP?"
"He's taking Krystal, swimming." 
At that moment, YoonA's eyes turned scared; "You're fcking kidding me."
TaecYeon looked at both of them, "Wait, what's going on?"
YoonA ran her hands through her hair, "Whenever Krystal is at the beach, she starts to get all paranoid. Because that's where she almost lost her life. Thankfully MinHo knew how to do CPR and saved her life."
TaecYeon scrunched his eye brows, "So Krystal doesn't know how to swim? But she's KRYSTAL."
She looked up at TaecYeon, "Why do you think she's excused from swim class at school? It's the only thing that Krystal CAN'T do. They usually don't let students out of a mandatory class unless you're someone like her. Every single teacher loves her, and I mean every teacher. She pretends to be perfectly fine when people talk about it. But she still gets all tramautized and has nightmares about deep waters, only Lord knows what in the hell will happen today if CAP takes her. He obviously has no idea about it, I mean; he's new and all; it's not like it his fault."
MinHo looked back at Krystal's house, "Something about CAP really irritates me."
TaecYeon patted his back, "It's called jealousy."
He pushed TaecYeon's hand away, just staring off into the distance; "No, I know something's gonna go wrong. And you being my best friend, should know my instincts are never wrong."
TaecYeon slowly let go of his shoulder, then looked at YoonA; then back at MinHo, "I guess we're all hitting up the beach tonight."