- Facing Reality -

Falling in Love with My Enemy

"I thought you hated MinHo? CAP was good at games, and by good; AMAZING.

Krystal's eyes grew big, she thought for a bit before she turned around to face him; "I do, but he's best friend's with my best friend's boyfriend; so I have to cooperate with him." she looked up, making sure what she said made any sense.

CAP slowly nodded his head, just playing around.

For now.

He picked up the bag he brought and held it in front of her, "I hope you like waffles." then placed that beautiful killer smile on his face.

Krystal blushed, even though MinHo was still lingering in her mind; it was hard not to fall for someone like CAP. He was sweet, he was attractive; if that wasn't obvious enough, and he was actually making an effort. That, was something you couldn't force on someone.

"I actually love them." She smiled wide, pulling his arm and leading him to the kitchen. Krystal grabbed two plates out of the pantry and placed them on the table, "Sit down."

CAP opened up a seat for Krystal, then sat down himself; right as he sat down, his phone rang. After a couple rings, he looked at Krystal; "Answer it, it might be important."

He smiled, getting up from his seat and walking out to the living room;

"Hello?"

"CAPster!"

CAP rolled his eyes, "Niel, how may I help you?" he laughed.

Niel shrugged his shoulders, "I don't know, I'm lonely; Chunji's with L.Joe, Changjo's with Ricky; I'm always here, with no one."

"Get a girl." CAP offered to him, looking at his nails as he spoke.

"Hyung!" Niel yelled at him, "You know this entire world doesn't revolve around girls, right?"
CAP rolled his eyes, This boy is  clueless. "Sorry to break it to ya, but it does."
Niel shook his head, "Please don't tell me you're gonna hurt Krystal; 'cause she seems like a nice girl and-"
"No one's gonna get hurt, if she cooperates with me anyways." CAP cut him off, confident with his words.
"Hyung, please; I swear, if you hurt her; I'll hurt you." Niel warned.
CAP wanted to laugh, but he held it in; "Ooh, I'm scared; I think I should go tell my mom on you." he answered sarcastically.
Niel just wanted to punch CAP in the face. Despite their close friendship, he still regretted meeting him; no matter what. "CAP hyung, I'm serious right now. I don't wanna see another girl crying because of you. I didn't like it the first five times, and I'm not gonna like it the sixth either." With that being said, he hung up the phone. 
"Okay, well; hello? Hello?" CAP looked at his phone, "What the heck, he hung up on me? That ." he said, then walked back to the kitchen; come to think of it, he was geting real hungry.
 
 
- meanwhile -
 
 
YoonA tilted her head, watching as MinHo kept throwing everything around his room; "You see, this is why I never go to anyone's houses; cases like this happen." she pointed at MinHo, and looked up at TaecYeon; who just wanted to laugh. And laugh. And laugh.
"Ya MinHo, what are you looking for?" TaecYeon held onto his apple and walked towards MinHo, as he was doing that; he was stepping on all kinds of things. From clothes, to even food; disgusting.
MinHo kept looking through his things, "You know that necklace with a little star and a moon that Krystal lost like around a year ago?"
Krystal looked at TaecYeon, who had that same What? type look on his face; "Actually, no."
MinHo was about to talk again, but then he realized how he pretty much let everything out in that sentence; God, I'm so STUPID! he yelled at himself inside of his head, "Never mind, it's an. insider?"
YoonA didn't stop until she found out the truth, "Oh, don't nevermind me. What are you hiding from us?"
He scrunched up his face, not wanting everything to be found out now; it just, wasn't the time. "As a I said, it doesn't matter." He kept looking through his things, trying to change the subject.
"Choi MinHo. I know me and you haven't gotten along ever since we met, but I know you more than you think; so I suggest you don't act any stupider than you already are." YoonA crossed her arms, and glared at MinHo from behind.
MinHo just wanted to yell from frustration, but he knew better in a situation like this. He stood up, staring at YoonA straight in the eyes; "If only you knew how I was feeling right now, you wouldn't want someone yelling at you like this."
YoonA was a bit taken back by those words, she didn't really know what to say; but she still spoke, "Look, I apologize for my actions; but yours are really pissing me off right now!"
"You don't need to raise your voice at me, look; it's not like I'm mad at you or anything, 'cause I'm sure I'd feel the same. And you being Krystal's best friend; it probably hurts you just as much, if not more." MinHo stopped, only to breathe from all the words coming out of his mouth.
"Just tell me what you're trying to say and get to the point!" YoonA raised her voice once more, she really didn't have any limits in her life.
If YoonA was a guy, there are so many things I'd love to do to her. He was already irritated, and she was just making this worse; "Look! I said to NOT raise your voice at me and you're doing the complete opposite! I tried my best to hold everything in and you're just-"
"GUYS!" TaecYeon cut in between them, both still yelling there heads off. "GUYS.!" he tried once again, finally grabbing their attention.
Both MinHo and YoonA turned there heads toward TaecYeon, exclaiming; "WHAT?!" right in his face from annoyance.
TaecYeon held both his hands up, "Seriously, calm the fck down. Your're my girlfriend, you're my best friend; I'd just love some PEACE in my life for once. Please."
YoonA and MinHo looked at each other, then slowly looked away; back at TaecYeon, "Fine." YoonA said cutely, leaning towards TaecYeon to peck his lips; "Only 'cause I love you."
TaecYeon smiled, "I love you too babe." he wrapped his arm around YoonA's waist, then looked at MinHo; "Is this what you were looking for?" he raised his hand up, letting a silver necklace drop right into MinHo's hand.
MinHo looked at TaecYeon for a bit, then down at his hand; the light from the sun coming through the window was in the perfect place. The diamond on the star glistened beautifully, as did Krystal whenever MinHo saw her. YoonA looked at MinHo's hand, "That's, beautiful." MinHo let the necklace hang from the tips of his fingers, he was still mesmorized by all the thoughts and memories that one little necklace brought back to him.
 
            
            "I just wish I could tell the whole world how much I loved you right now." I grabbed Krystal's hands, looking deeply into her big brown eyes. "More than you'll ever know."
Krystal's eyes started to sparkle in the moonlight, wanting to tear up; she felt like the luckiest person on Earth to have someone like me to hold on to. "If only they knew, if only they understood what was in our minds."
I held her hands towards my face, giving them a light kiss; I didn't care if it was beginning to snow again that day, as long as I was with her; everything was perfect. "I'll never leave you, no matter what; I promise." Krystal smiled, blushing at my words; "Promise?"
I nodded and smiled a little ol' smile, "I p r o m i s e ." I said, spelling the entire word out; letter for letter.
She laughed, kissing the tip of my nose; then let go of my hands, running around the playground. Krystal turned around, putting up moose antlers and stuck her tongue out; "Mehrong.!"
Could she get any more perfect? I rolled my eyes, chasing after my girlfriend; "Oh puh lease, I can walk faster than you run." I said, just watching her run in circles over and over.
Krystal pretended to be sad, crossing her arms across her chest; and stuck her tongue out once more, "Well I hate you too then."
I smiled, I just loved this side of her; the side I could just mess around with, and always know sarcasm is the official language; "I'm sorry!" I started to chase her, and when I finally got to her; I grabbed her from behind, holding onto her waist as tight; but as gentles as I could.
She began to blush, then turned her face to the side; that way her right ear was right where my mouth was; "You're mine." I whispered softly.
Krystal then turned, so that her entire body was now facing me; I held her even closer, not wanting to let go.
"I love you." She said to me, those three words; were the most amazing sounds I could ever hear coming from .
I for one, never hesitated to say it back to her; 'cause it was true, "I love you too." I said back, looking even deeper into her eyes; it was hard not to get lost. I held onto her face lightly, slowly leaning in; finally, our lips touched. I just wanted it to stay like that forever. Her hands started to play around with the ends of my hair, and her tongue entered my mouth; and I never complained about that. After a couple of seconds, some extremely memorable seconds; we both pulled away, still holding on to each other. "I have something to give you." I said with a smirkish smile.
Krystal let go of my neck, backing up a bit; "It's not even our anniversary or anything?"
I laughed a little at her remark, "I just love you, so it doesn't need to be a special day in order for me to give you a gift; 'cause every single moment I'm with you, is already special to me." 
She blushed even more, I don't know if it's from what I said; or from the fact that it was getting pretty cold, either way; it was too cute. "Turn around and close your eyes."
Krystal nodded her head, doing as what I said. I went up behind her, putting on this necklace around her neck; "Now open."
She opened up her eyes, and the first thing to come out of was; "Oh. My. Gosh." Krystal held onto the necklace, watching as it sparkled in the moonlight; "If you're wondering why it's a moon and a star, it's 'cause it represents you and me. You're my one and only star in my life, and I'm the moon; that protects you from everything."
As cheesy as those words were, they came from my mouth.
Krystal looked up at me and turned around again, "MinHo, I don't even know what to say."
"There's no need for words, just you here is good enough for me." I was about to put my forehead to hers, until she quickly pulled be by the neck and surprised me with one amazing kiss. And that night, it ended up being more than a kiss..
 
 
 
MinHo explained every single detail to them as best as he could, after each word; he felt that he held onto the necklace tighter and tighter, not even feeling the pain from how worse he was feeling. To think that necklace  used to be around Krystal's neck, and now it's in his hands; while she's in some other guy's arms..
 
 
- meanwhile -
 
 
MyungSoo walked out of the bathroom, drying his hair with one towel and had another wrapped around his waist; "Yah SungYeol, where are my blue boxers?"
SungYeol sat on the couch, watching TV; "Why does it matter what color boxers you're wearing?"
"'Cause it just does? Look, I don't know; I just want those blue checkered boxers." he ordered.
"Oh! Those one's." SungYeol started off saying, he paused for a second; then spoke again, "I'm wearing them right now."
MyungSoo's wanted to kill that kid, he has; various times, he just had enough self control not to. It was hard rooming with a guy like SungYeol, he was a fool; a clueless fool. "Okay, when I told you NOT to wear my stuff without asking; you know I actually meant it, right?"
SungYeol nodded his head happily, "Yesh, yes I did."
"And you still go on and do it?" MyungSoo questioned.
"Mhm." SungYeol said, he turned his head to look at him; "But if you want me to take them off 'cause you want to wear them so much, I'll do that right now." he began to his pants, "AHHHHHHHHH!"
SungYeol smirked, zipping his pants back up and laughed a bit at MyungSoo's high pitched scream; "You honestly think I'm gonna go strip right in front of your face? Heh. I don't want you to go through that embarrassment seeing that my is bigger than yours."
MyungSoo narrowed his eyes, "I beg your pardon?"
"Seriously, who says 'pardon' anymore?" SungYeol stood up, rolling his eyes.
Ever since they became roommates, these type of fights were a daily thing; they were both already so immune to it, "I wouldn't be so quick to judge on sizes right now."
SungYeol glared at him a bit, they both had a little stare down; then ended in laughter, "Got any plans today?"
MyungSoo shrugged, "Everyone seems to be hittin' up the beach today, wanna go?"
"Why not. We don't have rehearsal today do we?" SungYeol asked again to make sure.
MyungSoo walked over to their calender attached to the board on the wall, "Nope, our next practice is tomorrow; we're sharing the studio with Teen Top." 
SungYeol nodded his head, "I don't like them."
"You too? I thought it was only me. Especially that CAP dude, something's up with him." MyungSoo said, looking through his drawers for some swim trunks.
"Agreed. Anyways, want me to call the other guys to see if they wanna hang?" SungYeol asked, grabbing his cell off the table.
"No need." MyungSoo shook his head, "I called WooHyun and SungGyu earlier, of course; they're off in their own world. DongWoo's at Chunji's with L.Joe, Hoya's with his of a girlfriend HyunA, and it's Sungjong's mom's birthday. So yeah." 
"I swear, WooHyun and and SungGyu are legit; attached at the hip. But, it's cute." SungYeol said, scanning through his texts; "Anyways, pass me my checkered trunks over there." he pointed to the back of the room, and MyungSoo obeyed.
MyungSoo dug through the pile of clothes, and was surprised by what else he found; "Uh, SungYeol?"
SungYeol didn't even bother turning around, "Bwoh?"
MyungSoo picked up the magazine in between all of the clothes, wanting to laugh so much; but held it in, for now; "Since when were you into ?" After that being said, he threw the magazine at him; holding his stomache from laughing so much.
"YAH!" SungYeol jumped off the couch, grabbing the magazine out of his hand; rolling it up and hitting him on the head, "Don't try to say you don't!"
MyungSoo held his hands up in defense, "I'm not, I'm not; but at least I hide mine." he smirked, putting his arms around his back; whistling as he went to go change.
 
 
- meanwhile -
 
 
"Krystal is my best friend, and she at hiding things; how did I not know this before?" YoonA tapped her finger on the table, "How?"
MinHo looked at YoonA hopeless, "She's Krystal, the only thing she can't do is swim. Get on the same page."
TaecYeon rolled his eyes, "MinHo, we're both in shock right now; I know you're pissed, but you don't need to let it out on my girlfriend right here." he threw his arm around YoonA's shoulders, moving the strands of hair out of her eyes.
"I'm sorry." MinHo said again, "I just don't even know what to do anymore. All these years of lies is honestly coming back to hit me in the face." 
YoonA stood up, rubbing MinHo's back; "I know me and you don't really get along, but you got my support 100% when it comes to Krystal. I want you to know that."
MinHo touched YoonA's hand, then smiled a tiny smile; "Thank you. That means a lot. But honestly, I don't think that's gonna do any good right now."
TaecYeon shook his head, "You can't give up bro, it seems like you and her had something special; that just can't disappear like it was nothing."
"I tried last night, I truly think she's done with me. If only I didn't mess up that one night and have with another girl, we'd probably still be together; and I, of course; blew it all." MinHo ran his hands through his hair, about to lay down on his bed; still holding onto that necklace, but his phone rang. He didn't wanna pick it up, so TaecYeon did, "Hello?"
"MinHo?" TaecYeon took the phone away from his ear, it was an unknown number; he handed it over to MinHo, "I don't know who this is." he said to him.
MinHo was just gonna reject the call, but he took it anyways; "What?"
"Now is this MinHo.?" the voice asked.
"Who is this?" MinHo snapped back.
"It's Niel." Niel said, becoming a bit annoyed by his tone.
MinHo narrowed his eyes, "Who?" he asked again.
Niel only knew one way to describe himself, always has; "That kid with the big lips you met a couple days ago."
MinHo snapped his fingers, "Ah! I remember you, what do you need?"
"You and Krystal seem to have something, I noticed the smallest things; so don't act all creeped out. I've been friends with CAP for awhile, he doesn't let girls as attractive as Krystal off that easily. As in, he'll take advantage; and he usually always gets what he wants." Niel stopped talking, waiting to see if MinHo would respond.
MinHo sat up from his bed, "Keep talking." 
"Krystal seems like a nice girl, and I don't want her life to be ruined by someone like CAP. He may not look like it, but his actions can take over." Niel said, a worried tone in his voice.
MinHo dropped the necklace on his lap, just thinking; "They're spending the day at the beach, so I suggest you get going as soon as possible."
"We'll be there." After saying that, MinHo hung up the phone; grabbed his stuff, and dragged TaecYeon and YoonA out of the house.