- At Least One Thing Can Go Right -

Falling in Love with My Enemy

"You have got to be kidding me." Krystal stood up and turned around, she just couldn't believe who she crashed into on a random day.

MinHo's eyes grew wide, as much as he really wanted to find Krystal; he wasn't expecting it to be like this, "This was an honest coincidence, I swear." He raised his arms up in defense.
Krystal covered to stop a little giggle from escaping, but; it was too late.
He put his arms back down, a bit confused; "Wait, what's so funny?"
"It's kinda cute how defensive you're getting." Krystal smiled, she really couldn't help that anymore.
She missed what used to be.
MinHo smiled, quite surprised by what she said; "You just said I'm cute."
Krystal rolled her eyes at him as if he were stupid or something, "Do you think I would actually date a guy who isn't cute?"
His smile only got bigger. 
These were the moments he lived for, the moments he was actually able to give her a real smile.
"That is true." MinHo said, his smile only getting brighter and brighter.
She giggled, nothing got to her more than that charming smile of his; the main reason she fell in love with him. "Who are you with?"
MinHo was quite mesmerized by seeing her charming face, that he almost didn't even answer her question; "Oh! Ah, TaecYeon and YoonA are with me."
"Ah, I see.." After that, Krystal really had nothing to say.
MinHo looked around, "Aren't you supposed to be with C.A.P?"
Krystal turned around, she could've sworn he was just there. She looked more, the girl they had a bet for was over there; but he was no where to be seen.
She turned back to look at MinHo and shrugged her shoulders, "He's somewhere around here."
He wanted to smile, he wanted to smirk, he wanted to gloat; but he had self control.
"Do you even like C.A.P?"
She was a bit taken back by that question, not really expecting it to be asked; "Well, I just wanted to try something new."
MinHo wanted to stay, more than anything; but, he just kinda left TaecYeon and YoonA hanging over by the water without any notice. "Well, I guess it was nice seeing you; again. I gotta get back to my friends." 
Krystal was upset, but she didn't show it; "That's fine, I gotta find C.A.P. anyways." she faked a smile and waved goodbye.
He waved back, then turned around to begin walking away.
She watched him as he left, it reminded her exactly of how their breakup happened. So sudden, so hurtful.
"Wait!"
MinHo stopped walking, just making sure that what he heard was right; he turned his body back around, but stayed put. "Yeah?"
"My house, Sunday?" Krystal asked.
He titled his head a bit, Was she inviting me over? "Wait, what?"
Krystal knew that he was beginning to think wrong, no matter how good his grades were; he was still so stupid, "To finish the project of course."
"Oh yeah!" MinHo yelled over as he blushed from embarrassment, "Yeah, that sounds good." he smiled once more, and turned back around; giving himself an even bigger and happier smile.
She sighed with relief, even if they don't end up dating again; 'cause of everything that blocks them from being together, at least they could try to rekindle their friendship.
 
 
MinHo whistled as he walked away in happiness, he stepped into the shack to buy a couple drinks; but someone pulled him out, and into the backroom.
There were no lights, but he could feel someone's hand pushing down on his chest; "What the fck?" He tried to look around, then finally; the lights went on.
"You really do have a lot of balls don't you?"
MinHo looked at him, then finally realized who it was; "Aren't you C.A.P?"
"Whoa, 4.0 student knows my name.? Man, I feel so cool." He responded sarcastically.
He glared at C.A.P., "Why am I in here?"
C.A.P. couldn't believe what he was hearing, he crossed his arms; "Do you think I did not just see you talking to Krystal?"
MinHo let out a little chuckle, "Look, she's not even you're fckn' girlfriend and-"
"Yet."
MinHo looked at him, he had a little smirk planted on his face; "What'd you just say?"
"I said, yet. She'll be mine soon enough." C.A.P. said with confidence.
"And what makes you so sure of that fact, huh?" MinHo retorded back to him.
"Krystal's looking for someone to be there for her, someone to be her shoulder to cry on. And that boy, is right here." He said, watching MinHo's face crumple up into disbelief.
"You do know there's a fine line between confidence, and cockiness? You clearly have jumped over." MinHo told him, pushing his finger onto his chest.
C.A.P. smirked, "And you do know there's a reason you two broke up. It means, you guys were never meant for each other."
MinHo decided not to push this any further, he turned around and grabbed onto the doorknob to leave; but to his own horror, it was locked.
"Having trouble?" C.A.P. showed the silver key in his hands, then quickly pulled it away once MinHo tried to take it; "Once Krystal accidently falls into the deep end of the water, and I come to save her life; she'll realize who her true hero is." He smirked, watching MinHo quiver.
"Then how the hell are you gonna get out?" MinHo looked at him as if he was the stupidest person ever, he trapped himself in his own trap.
C.A.P. smiled, "Don't worry about me." he said quietly. He slowly neared MinHo, taking a needle out of his back pocket.
And before MinHo even knew it, it was already injected into his body; and right there, he fell into a deep slumber.
"Good night MinHo." C.A.P. whispered into his ear, he laughed; then made his way out. Making sure that the door was locked behind him.
"Hey C.A.P!"
C.A.P. jumped at the sound of his name, he wasn't expecting anyone at the moment.
"Yah, why do you seem so tense bro?" Ricky pushed him playfully, laughing at him.
He faked a smile to him, "You just surprised me, you know how I am with those kind of things."
Ricky nodded his head, That is true. he told himself. "Well anyways, why are you here today?"
Now this is somethin' to talk about., "You know that girl Krystal in our first hour class?"
Ricky had to think a bit, but he finally got it; "Oh yeah, the short one right?"
C.A.P. laughed, "You really have no right to call anyone short, but; yes."
"What about her?" He innocently asked C.A.P.
"Mister pretty boy right here scored a date on my first day." He winked, punching Ricky's shoulder.
"Oh hey! Get it in man!" Ricky screamed to him.
Ricky always knew how to get C.A.P. to be happy, out of all the members of their little group; he was the one that always sided with him, no matter what. "Oh you know how this goes."
"Yeah man. Well hey, I gotta go meet Changjo out there; catch you later?" 
Of course, he's with Changjo; oh those two, I swear.. They were even sometimes worse than L.Joe and Changjo, who used a LOT of physical contact.. "Yeah, will do; I gotta find Krystal anyways."
 
- after a couple hours -
 
TaecYeon and YoonA walked across the shore of the beach, it was almost reaching sunset; their favorite moment. TaecYeon smoothly placed his hand into YoonA's, smiling as she looked up at him.
"And who gave you the right to hold my hand?" She argued.
His smile turned into a smirk, "I think I was given the right the day you said you would be my girlfriend." 
TaecYeon held her hand tighter, then lifted it up to his face; giving it a soft kiss.
YoonA blushed. She's dated many guys in the past, but no one ever treated her the way TaecYeon did. She always felt like a princess. He would even lift her off the ground at the most random times and call her beautiful, every single second of the day; and that's just the most amazing thing to hear. "I love you."
TaecYeon put his forehead down to hers, "I love you too, and don't you ever forget that."
She blushed even harder, and she really just couldn't wait anymore. YoonA leaned her lips closer to TaecYeon's, and he did just what she wanted. 
TaecYeon grabbed the back of YoonA's neck, kissing her soft lips. To them, every kiss was just like the first; it was something they could never explain.
YoonA smiled during the kiss, but she felt the need to pull away; just because she wanted to look into those eyes.
He looked down at her, holding onto her waist and pulling her closer; "I wanna spend the rest of my life with you YoonA."
Her eyes widened up, that was something she really wasn't expecting; she watched as TaecYeon took a step backwards.
TaecYeon breathed out, he's been waiting awhile to do this; and he felt like it was the right moment. He grabbed a tiny silver box out of his back pocket, getting down on one knee.
YoonA covered a gasp that released from , her eyes already beginning to swell with tears.
TaecYeon wiped his forehead, he could feel sweat coming down any time soon; and a little panic went down his spine. But, he calmed down; all for YoonA.
"YoonA. We've been together for almost five years, and I've never looked at another girl the same when I met you in seventh grade; September 1st to be exact. You were the most beautiful girl to me then, and you're the most beautiful girl to me now. Nothing in this world could ever change how I feel about you. Nothing. People said we would never last, but look how far we've come. People were always against us, but together; we pushed through, and because of that; I think I've become a stronger person inside. I've never wanted anything so bad in my life. You, are the reason I wake up every single morning. You, are the reason I forget about the bad things in life. You, are the reason I constantly feel like the luckiest guy alive. YoonA, it's you. Sometimes I wonder about you, because I always think; Why me? Why does someone like Im YoonA choose a guy like Ok TaecYeon? When I know for a fact that there are more worthy guys out there for someone as perfect as you. But all the other times, I pretty much just forget about everyone's existence on Earth; and I feel that I can conquer anything when I remember that I have you. I remember the day we met as if it was just yesterday, you were the new girl; and I was in the office for getting into a fight on the first day of school. You gave me a smile, and just 'cause of that smile; I wanted to get rid of my bad boy image. Because of you, I wanted to change; for the better. I love you YoonA, ever since the day you came into my life. And today, I'm asking for you to take my hand and be with me for forever; and the day after that. I know we're both only 17, but I'm willing to wait for as long as it takes; just to see you walk down that aisle in that white dress, and show you off to everyone I know. Im YoonA, will you marry me.?"
Just after the first sentence, YoonA's entire face flooded with tears; she was just bawling, and could not stop the tears from coming down. 
YoonA grabbed TaecYeon's hand and pulled him up, she looked into his eyes and kissed his lips; it was deeper than any kiss before, but just as meaningful. TaecYeon pulled away, looking at YoonA in confusion; "Is that a yes?"
She laughed, slapping his arm; "Of course it's a yes!" YoonA yelled into his face in happiness. She used her hand to try to wipe away the tears falling down her face, but TaecYeon stopped her.
YoonA was a bit confused for a bit, but she smiled and blushed once she saw him take out a hankerchief and wiped away her tears himself. 
YoonA blushed even harder, smiling wide while tears of joy slid down her face.
He smiled down at her, then took the ring out of the box; slowly placing it on her left hand. TaecYeon raised her hand up to his face, kissing the ring; and picked her up bridal style. 
%