Facebook's Conversation

Village of Happiness

 

Jessica POV

I knocked on my house's door. My sister opened it. "Have you eaten?" I asked Krystal as I went into the house. She nodded her head. " Appa? Where's he?" I asked. "Catching those damn butterflies again..." She grumbled. " Okay, continue to do your work" I ordered her. "Yes, unnie..." Krystal grumbled again as she shuffled to her room. Aish! I just don't understand why my sister loves to grumbles. I walked to my yard. Appa is there. " Appa! Come in! It's cold! Don't catch a cold!" I shout at appa. He came in quickly and was shivering. "Appa! Look at you! You are shivering! Don't go out to the yard in the night again or else..." I warned my appa. " Yes, Ma'am!" He said before going back to his room. I shook my head in disappointment. My father has been mentally retarded since my mom died of cancer 10 years ago. Whoa! I managed to take care of a spoilt sister and a mentally retarded man the last 10 years! Not bad! I gave myself a pat on my shoulder. I went to take a shower and went to look at my sister. "Facebook again! How many times I told you not to use facebook when you're doing work!" I chided my sister. " Unnie! I'm using Facebook to do work! I am told to use Facebook to communicate with a pen pal ! Look!”

I looked at the computer screen. “ Lee Taemin… Where is he from?” I asked Krystal.

“Seoul” She answered.

I looked at what she had written:

Krystal Jung: What are you doing?

Lee Taemin: Nothing, just talking with a relative. What are you doing?

Krystal Jung: Just some homework. Hey, about the exchange program? To mine or to yours?

Lee Taemin: I think yours…My parents wouldn’t like it.

Krystal Jung: (-_-) Okay…

Lee Taemin: Really? Thank you!!!

Krystal Jung: But…you can’t stay in my house

Lee Taemin: Why? My teacher says we had to

Krystal Jung: I had to get my sis’s agreement first…

Lee Taemin: Okay, I’ll wait…

“What agreement from me?” I asked Krystal.

“Erm…He needs to stay in my house…

“What?! No way! He’s a male!”

“Unnie, appa is also a male!”

“It’s different!”

“I see no difference!”

“No is no! My decision is final!”

“You want me to tell everybody you like Key oppa?” She threatened me.

“Okay, deal!” I said.

“What?! You want me to tell everybody?” She exclaimed.

“No! I’ll let him stay here” I screamed.

“Good unnie” She pat my head.

“You wait and see…”I muttered under breath.

“What did you say?” Krystal looked at me with her big eyes.

“Nothing” I replied.

She turned away and started to typed.

Krystal Jung: Yes! My sister agreed!

Lee Taemin: That’s great! When can I come?

Krystal Jung: The start of the holidays?

Lee Taemin: Good! Yes! I love you Krystal!

“You are dating him?” I looked at Krystal’s blushed face.

“Get out, unnie!” She screamed. She stood up and pushed me out of her room. She’s stronger than me and seconds later, I was out of her room knocking the door.

“Krystal! Let your unnie in!” I ordered her. No reply. Total silence.

I shook my head in disappointment. She’s too young for that. I walked back to my room and lied on my bed. “Key oppa…” I closed my eyes and muttered. Soon, I doze off.

 

 

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I want to hear ur comments! Any Picture Requests?