JongYoon?

Village of Happiness

 

Yoona POV

Ha! That’s bastard’s jealous, too bad if he wants me back. It’s unlikely I will go back to him cos I’m Jonghyun oppa’s. I look at Jonghyun oppa with my teary eyes, “Thank you for finding me” I said sobbingly. He did not notice that my hands were already around his neck. He immediately blushed and his face was totally red. “It was my friend ,Key who helped to find you… You should be grateful to him instead of him. Aish? Where is him?” Jonghyun oppa looked around for that stupid guy. I forced him to look at me, I started to lean forward for a kiss.

Jonghyun POV

She forced me to look at her. I looked at her eyes. It was really pretty. Then she leaned forward. Uh-oh! I leaned back to kept a distance from her but she continued to go near me. One of her hand was on my hand while the other on my lap. Oh no! She wants to kiss me! I pushed her away from me and quickly stood up. “Jonghyun oppa!” she whined. I did not turn back, I started walking away. “Let’s just find a hotel for you to spend the night, okay?” I asked her. “Okay…” She answered.

Yoona POV

“Yah! He refused me! How dare him! No one dares to refuse my kiss! Kim Jonghyun, I’m not gonna give up!”  I shouted in my mind. I followed him to a mini-hotel. Happiness Hotel? Damn this place! Everything here is called happiness. Happiness here? My foot! I met my ex here and Jonghyun oppa refused my kiss! I scratched my leg when we reached the hotel. I looked at my beautiful legs. OMG! There’s lots of mosquito bites on my poor leg. No wonder it’s so itchy. Jonghyun oppa arranged a room for me. He helped me with my luggages. How sweet. Much better than my ex. When he’s finished and prepared to leave. I winked at him.

Jonghyun POV

When I was about to leave, she gave me a wink. Instead of sweetness in me, how come my body is full of goosebumps?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry if this chapter is too short. I LOVE my subscribers! How come no one ask for any pictures?