The Search

Village of Happiness

 

Jonghyun POV

“Jonghyun oppa! Where are…you? I’m lost…” Yoona cried through the phone. ! She must have kept looking for me that she got lost in this damn village. “ Okay calm down Yoona, describe the place where you are.” I asked her. “ Big trees…a pond…lots of flower…Aah! *toot* *toot* *toot*” The call ended and I totally freaked out. “ Yoona! Yoona!” I shouted into the phone. No reply. Although I had never liked Yoona but she had helped me many times. She could be a very good friend at times. How am I gonna explain to my mum and hers if she went missing? With my phone in my hand, I rushed out of my house.

Key POV

I was lying on the bed thinking about Yoona. "Listen Key, I have no feelings for you anymore and carry on with your stupid country life and leave me alone, get it?" Her words kept ringing in my head. “Bang, bang, bang!” I heard bangs on my door. I quickly got up and opened it. I saw Jonghyun breathlessly outside. “One of my…friends…got lost…here, I need…your help to find…her” I quickly got my coat and went out. It’s cold this summer night, I had to help Jonghyun, a lady late in night lost and alone, how terrible is that? Terrible . “Did she told you where she is?” I asked.

“ She mentioned that she was near a pond with big trees and lots of flower, any idea where is it?” Jonghyun rushed me.

“ Pond, trees and flowers…Ah!  There!” I blurted.

“ Where? Where?!” Jonghyun looked anxious. I quickly ran to Happiness Park.

Jonghyun POV

Key ran. I ran behind him. We passed by many trees and shrubs. I wondered how Yoona could go so far away. My lungs were going to bust, my legs were going to break but I continued to run. Yoona, Yoona, where are you? We ran into a park called Happiness Park on the gate. It’s breathtaking, even in night. There were just so many trees. I swore I saw a maple tree. How could a maple tree grew here? I wanted to go forward and looked closer but I continued. We passed by lots of flowers, not the ‘lot’ you thought of, there are millions of them! We then came to a big pond. Its water is crystal clear, lots of koi fish swam in it. It’s just simply beautiful. I saw a figure on a bench not far away. Key stopped and looked at me. I went forward to her.

Key POV

Jonghyun went forward to the girl. She’s crying. Jonghyun touched her shoulders, she raised her head to look at Jonghyun. I adjusted to look at her face. Holy ! It’s Yoona. She was sobbing. She raised an eye to the figure in front of her. I knew she saw me. She hugged Jonghyun and then smirked at me. Her hands were around Jonghyun’s neck while Jonghyun’s hands were on her shoulders. She turned her head back and looked at Jonghyun with a smile.

She started to lean forward, her lips changed shape and she looked at Jonghyun with a flirting eyes. She’s just too beautiful. I turned around so as not to see what happened next. The kiss. I strolled back home. Why did I feel depressed? Why did I feel like accompany her all the time like before? Maybe, I still have feelings for her. I love her. Im Yoona. Kim Jonghyun is her boyfriend, then he’s my love rivalry. I want to snatch her from him. Wait and see Jonghyun, I turned around to look at them, their lips were closer than before. That’s it.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Is it because my story is boring, one people just unsubscribed to me. I'm wondering if I should continue with this story.