You!

Village of Happiness

 

Jonghyun POV

I was at the café at 9:55am. I did not want to give a bad impression on Key’s friends so I went there five minutes earlier. I looked around for her but there was no one in sight. I put on my earphone and listen to some songs. “Step it up step it up dasi sijagiya tto temporeul ollyeoseo apjilleo gallaeJust step it up step it up da borandeusi Keuge bollyum nopyeo baby my bebe…” I sang Kara’s new song Step. Hmm…not bad…Let’s just hope that the girl coming will not be as bad-tempered as that Jessica from yesterday. Just then I heard footsteps. She’s here.

Jessica POV

“I can’t believe I’m helping Key oppa” I smiled as I opened my gate and walked out. Key oppa had finally realized my existence, what can be better than this. Nothing! To have a good impression on Key oppa’s friend. I had worn my new white dress. I walked slowly to the café. Will Key oppa’s friend as handsome as him or he will be like that jerk in the café yesterday? Then I saw a figure outside the café. “You!”I screamed

Jonghyun POV

“You!”I shrieked. It’s that Jessica ! “Oh my gosh! I can’t believe I’d actually agreed to help Key oppa in guiding this jerk!” She pretended to faint. “Key asked a ?!” I blurted out. She stared at me. “Mind your language bastard” she put her hands on her pelvis. “Fat hope! I’ll treat a what she deserved!” I stormed towards her. She backed off to the wall and I put my hands on it to prevent her from escaping. I saw fear in her eyes. She’s scared. I leaned forward.

Jesscica POV

What he’s doing?! His lips are so near to mine! Oh no! I had reserved my first kiss to Key oppa and he’s trying to steal it away from me! That’s it! I used my high heels and kicked his crotch. “Owww…” He bent down in pain. “Who’s the boss now?” I asked him. “Me or you?” His face showed that he’s clearly in pain. “You…you…you” He shouted at me. “Let’s go!” I turned and walked away.

Jonghyun POV

She turned and walked away. I’ll get my revenge! Wait and see .

 

 

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I WANNA HEAR YOUR COMMENTS~ Heard the new Kara's song? All look very pretty!