Her

Village of Happiness

Jonghyun POV

I closed my eyes when I felt a pair of arms around my waist. I smelt the familiar expensive perfume on her. "Jonghyun Oppa, how come you didn't tell me that you were coming to this village to work?! I almost lost control and almost called the police when I can't find you" Yoona said with a sad tone. I turned around to face her. "Damn it! Who told you I was here?" I glared at her. "Your omma!" She said unhappyly " how come you weren't happy when you see me?"

" Do you think I wanted to see a who acts like my tail following me around everyday?" I complained.

"Sure, why not" She replied firtatiously. " Well, she's pretty and clever!" Yoona tighten her grip around me again. I forced away and warned her " don't you dare to touch me again or else..." I gave her a scary scare that I thought would stop her. " Or else what?" She threatened me back. "Oppa! What will you do?"

"Run!" I muttered before turning around and ran away.

"Jonghyun oppa! Wait for me!" Yoona shouted before chasing me. Argh! I hate this stalker. I met Yoona when I was in university and she's the daughter of my mom's friend so she had a crush on me since a  few years back.  Aish! When will this running stops?!

Yoona POV

Argh! I chased after Jonghyun oppa. Although I am good in my academic results, I'm a total failure in sports. Before long, oppa was out of my sight. I gasped for air and rested on a bench nearby. If not for my love and loyalty to Jonghyun oppa, I will not come to this stupid, disgusting, hot and smelly village. I took out my mirror from my Gucci bag and apply make up again. "Aish! Where is that naughty boy of mine?" I looked around before standing up again.

" Hi miss, do you need any help?" A familiar voice called out to me. I looked up and saw him. Yes, HIM! That jerk who broke up with me because he wanted to get rid of city life and live in the country. He is the one who made me shed lots of tears. He's the one who made me become emotionally and mentally stronger, he's the one who made me fell in love with Jonghyun oppa (which btw is a good thing). Him, Kim Kibum aka Key! He was shocked to see me too.

"Flo..under?" He called me. Yes, that's our nickname for each other. I didn't know why he insisted in calling me flounder. " Get lost, Key!" I said before turning around walking away. He walked towards me and grabbed my hand. "Listen Yoona...Hands off me you JERK!" I screamed at him.

Key POV

She just screamed at me. Tears became to form in her eyes. She controlled them by preventing them to fall out of her eyes. "Listen Key, I have no feelings for you anymore and carry on with your stupid country life and leave me alone, get it?" She ran away from me. I looked at her back, she had changed. Totally changed.

Jessica POV

Ah! Rivarly detected! When I came out of the shop to throw the rubbish, I saw Key oppa talking with a girl. She looked younger than me. She scolded Key that she had no feelings for him anymore. That means she's an ex? Never mind, heck care her but Key oppa looked sad. How I wish I can go up to him and give him a hug...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I wanna hear your comments! Please comment! Luv my subscribers!

For bubblemilkteaahh: