The Beginning Of Everything

Village of Happiness

Jonghyun POV

I struggled in the water."Ah! Help!" I was swallowing water as I plead for help. Just then, something tug on my shirt and pulled me to the shore. I crawled out breathlessly and lied on the grass gasping for air. My whole body was drenched. I turned to see who had saved me from drowning in the lake. The person was wearing pink shirt, sitting on the floor gasping for air too. Then I realised it. She's a girl. "Yah! Don't you know how to swim?! You are so old already and you almost drown cos you don't know how to swim?!" She chided me. "Mianhe and...thanks" I said apologetically. She has big eyes and sharp chin. She looked so fierce like she's gonna eat me but she is pretty and cute. "Why did you come to the lake since you can't swim?" the girl,almost my age, asked me."My parents were scolding me and I was unhappy so I came here to release my anger but I accidentally fell into water. Luckily you saved me" I answered her. She then began scolding me again" tsk,tsk, tsk, tsk, tsk, you almost lost your life you know? Stand up, I'll bring you to a place where you can release your anger" She said as she stood up. I stood up too and followed her. She then turned around to look at me and held my hand.

Jessica POV

I held the boy's hand and walked him to the Magic Tree. I swear I saw him blushing. This cute city boy actually didn't know how to swim, I sighed. Maybe city life isn't good after all. Soon, we arrived at the Magic Tree. "Do you know how this tree helps to release my anger?" I asked him. He shook his head. I took out a marble from my pocket and ssaid something softly before entering it through the tree's hole. "Just make a wish like me and you will not be angry anymore" I told him. "Really?" he questioned. I took out another marble for him and told him to try. He copied what I did and made a wish. "Will my wish comes true?"He asked. "Of course!" I smiled at him. Do you know what I wished for? I wish that he and I could meet again and we could be good friends.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

How do you like my first chapter? It's rather short but it introduced Jongsica right?