♛SEUNGRI ♛ PART 2

If Only I Was Born Lucky

SYASYA'S POV

http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2013/299/3/e/large_by_baek_sumin-d6rx19o.jpg

I'm so awe-struck right now that the person who is staring back at me totally blew my mind away. I'm trying not to believe it but my eyes had just proven me wrong. OMG!!!!! IS HE REALLY THE SEUNGRI FROM BIG BANG? I'm loss for words that only my open jaw could express how flabbergasted I am right now. I stare without a blink and kept unlocking my phone so that the light could shine on my real life idol face. I'm speechless.

"Ermmm, do you mind moving your phone away. It hurts my eyes," my idol requested

In a split second, I obeyed what he said and shine the light towards somewhere else.I tend to steal glances at him and just by looking at his facial expression, he looked quite frightened. I don't know whether he was afraid of the dark like me or was he afraid that I am some sort of a crazy fan who would act crazily after knowing the truth.

SEUNGRI'S POV

Aiish, why must this kind of happened??? Dreams aren't real? Yeah right, they were so freaking real right now!! UGH!!! I don't even have enough sleep and now I'm stuck in an elevator with, I don't know, maybe some lunatic BB fan??? The way she kept on staring was creepy as hell, that my goosebumps started rising when I kinda heard her stuttered something. Only moving my eyeballs, I slowly absorbed what she was trying to tell me.

"Don't worry..I....I'm not going to..do anything to you....I'm not a crazy fan..," she assured me

Phew thank God! I gave her a nod to acknowledge what she just told me and an awkward atmosphere surrounded the area. Both of us then, try to call someone when out of a sudden, my phone died due to low battery. !!! I am about to ask her to call for help when the same thing happened to her phone. We sighed in disappointment. She immediately stood up and press the emergency bell, hoping that help would come in a speed of a lightning bolt. However, after pressing for a few times, only silence was what we get in return. She grumbled and looked like she was about to cry.

https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-srvnlBFTy0E/AAAAAAAAAAI/AAAAAAAAACQ/K5uT3xWx4J4/photo.jpg

"Hey, relax. There must be another way. I am sure they heard the bell. While waiting for something to happen, let's figure out something else?" I suggested

She nodded with her gloomy expression which I find it cute. First thing that came to mind, was to force push the elevator door open. So I instructed her to go to the right side of the elevator's door while I went to the left." On the count of 3 alright?" I told her.

1.....2.....3

Using our sense of touch and our full strength, we force push the heavy metal door open. We did that for a couple of times, but to no avail. Seeing that she is tired, I told her to wait at one side while I deal with this bloody door. I roll up my sleeves and once again, trying my very best to split the door open. I tried that I could see my own veins being revealed and sweat started to trickle down my forehead. Accepting failure, I stop and panted for breath.

"You ok? Let's try something else?" she suggested as I agreed immediately, having an idea in mind.

Without further delay, I climb on top of the railings, trying to open one of the square concrete above, hoping that we could climb up to the next floor or something. Well when you're in this kind of situation, you shouldn't give up even if you have the dumbest plan ever. Gosh, it's like an oven in here!!

"Do you mind giving me support? I'm afraid I might fall," I asked her permission

I manage to open the concrete up but sadly, there was no way we could climb that high as I forget level 5 is the last floor of the airport. AAARRGGHHH!!!

SYASYA'S POV

Oh please tell me these is not some sort of a final destination thingy!! But hold on a second, maybe it's an advantage for me to escape from visiting grandma. I can't believe I'm actually holding onto my idol, like literally holding onto him incase if he were to fall and I just wonder when will he climb down. Haha if my friend were to know about this, I will surely be dead under their hands. I felt thankful that at least I know how to control my fangirl mode or I can't even picture what situation will be like being stuck with your crazy fan alone in the lift. It must be terrifying for him. Honestly, my arms were already tired after holding onto him for like a few minutes. 

Suddenly, the lights started to blink for a few times which caught both our attention. Is that a good sign? In a few seconds, the elevator which was once occupied by darkness tend to be a bit dim now. Although it's not as bright as before, we could still see each other's faces and to my outmost horror, I realised my hands were touching an area that was not supposed to be touched. We both exchange unbelievable glances. OMG!!!! THIS IS SO EMBARRASSING!! Of all places, WHY MUST IT BE HIS ?!!!!! I removed my hands away from that spot.

http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/176/e/6/d01_by_chanyadevil-d6aln7i.png

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-Q5fb4qqTXMs/UXvzbobpK_I/AAAAAAAAALw/WjxJT1T9qHU/s320/a6862c570ad34a9ff9c6b3fe455f9c45d.jpg

"OMG!! I'm so sorry. I seriously didn't mean to... It's dark and...and I can't see a thing...and..oh God..... so sorry...I~~" I panic

http://37.media.tumblr.com/7191f3afaac84d2ea5098e4f13d64647/tumblr_n75dvbekS81s0o70uo1_500.gif

"Hahaha, it's ok. I understand," he said and caught him chuckling as he get himself down

Goodness, that was close. I must be the most ertic fan to him but I really didn't mean to. Cross my heart I swear.  I smile awkwardly as he figure out others way to get us out of here. Well, at least the source of light had return back and I really need those for now after what just happened. With no ideas in mind, I press the emergency button again and again and again. It's been the tenth time I've been pressing it and it's impossible those securities and staff didn't hear it. Were they dead or alive. I'm getting so annoyed and pissed but the moment I face Seungri who was having the same irritation face as me, I wish I wouldn't get out of the elevator so that I could stay with him much more longer till I'm satisfied. Unfortunately, that's not the right thing to do though.

I'm busy entertaining my emotions when a beetle caught my attention. A huge black beetle that was flying and when it came near me I could hear the buzzing sound really clearly. It creeps me and I felt so disgusted that I accidentally yelled out loud causing Seungri to be startle.

"AHHH!!! GET IT AWAY FROM ME!!!! GET IT AWAY!!!!AHHHH!!!!" I screamed my lungs out, without realising that I was pulling his hoodie

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-0SFNMt0VCuk/Uo7yXDAb4-I/AAAAAAAAAN0/CoAnfMbAu78/s1600/Kim+Seuk+Hye+(5).jpg

SEUNGRI'S POV

http://37.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m7ce8jQU1a1qblw3lo1_250.gif

Alright, not to be rude or anything but it's hilarious to see her freaking out because of a bug. I don't whether to laugh and watch or laugh and help. I gotta admit she's cute. Being kind, I offer her some help by using my Starbucks coffee cup and trap the beetle inside so that it's not free to fly around and freak the out of her again. A smile of satisfaction lit up my face.

"Alright, it's gone. I promise you, it's gone. You're safe now ok? The beetle is gone," I assured her

"Sorry, I'm just afraid of bugs," she apologised

I shake my head and control myself from bursting into laughters.

SYASYA'S POV

"I'm running out of ideas," I told him

"I have one and it's the last resort. Move away from the door," he instructed,

He acted like a bull, aiming to run through the red cloth, focusing attentively on the elevator door. OMG!! He looked so charming with that serious expression and I had a few seconds of like starstruck upon seeing his irresistable charms. Once ready, he run towards the door and bang his body against it in order to open the door and make some noises so that people who was nearing that area could hear it. He then used his foot and kick as hard as he can, using his fist to punch the door, adding onto the sound. Sadly, he only get pain in return. After trying hard, he joined me and we sit side by side.

I steal glances at him again and the more I look at him, the more I want to tell him what I had been wanting to tell as a fan. People always say, being shy to ask or say what you want to say to that person just leads you to full of regrets. So, I will not gonna waste this chance. I am about to ask when he started to speak first.

"So.....what's your name? and how old are you? By the way, are you going to the concert tomorrow? You seem like a VIP to me after hearing your phone ringtone," he said

http://data3.whicdn.com/images/29023230/thumb.png

"I'm Syasya and I will be 19 in 3 months time. How I wish I could be there. But sorry, I'm not able to go to the concert. Haiz....I'm not like other rich kids out there who have very understanding parents, who is willing to pay for the concert tickets. Further more, I have hard headed parents who always want me to follow whatever they say. I had an arguement with them about the concert yesterday that I cried myself to sleep as most of my friends are going. It's really heartbreaking because it's my one and only chance to see my favourite boy band perform live. I wanna experience what it feels like. You may not know but my favourite member from Big Bang is you," I said it all out

"Sorry if it amaze you. I know a fan like me don't deserve to have an idol like you because, I've never been to any of Big Bang concerts before. Money is the issue for me because I have to use my own money instead of my parents as I know they will not pay for such things. I can't even afford to buy your albums and all I could depend on was my computer. The first video I watched was Gara Gara Go and the first person that grabs my attention is you.I've been like fan girling about you, listening to all of your solo songs, watching your movies and many more. Since 2011 I had been waiting for the time to meet you in real life. Although I never get to go to the concert, at least my dream come true because it's a miracle that we happened to be stuck in the elevator. Sorry for talking so much, good luck on your performance for tomorrow," I wished him, eyes already watery

SEUNGRI'S POV

"Thank you, that's really sweet of you. I'm honoured to have a V.I fan like you, Sasya. No, no don't apologised. Doesn't mean you've never been to any of our concerts, we would hate you. It's not about that, that counts, it's about the loyalty. I believe there are lots of fans experiencing the same thing as you did too, so don't feel bad arra? Hey, who knows I might not be able to perform tomorrow because of being stuck in the lift? Pfffft.... trust me, I would rather be stuck in the elevator with you instead of performing.You don't know how the other members treat me on stage. They bully me a lot..tsk...tsk..," I joked trying to make her laugh which she did

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m86u0x9zPn1rsskhm.gif

http://data3.whicdn.com/images/67227997/large.gif

"Feeling better? Haha, don't feel bad. I understand your situation. You know they should have like a free entry concert every once a year to make it fair. I'm sorry for assuming that you're one of those lunatic fans. Honestly, you're the first fan to have a chatting session inside an elevator with me.LOL! It's really a pleasure to meet you. Hmmm.. tell you what,since you wanted to experienced live performance so much, I shall sing for you one song. Just pick any song and I'll sing for you," I said to make her even better

She picked "The Next Day" and sing-along with me which I find it so touching and sweet for her to do so. I ended my short performance in 3 minutes time and we both applauded for each other.

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ls8bpzVbzf1qc1p1e.gif

"Wow, nice voice. You should sign a contract with YG Entertainment soon, haha!" I joked

"Thank you for such a wondeerful advance personmace! Really appreciate it. I have something for you actually. It's good that I didn't waste my money on it for nothing," she told me and ransac her Britain design sling back

I waited patiently when she shoved me a very familiar panda keychain towards me.

"I bought this just now incase if I were to, like bump into you or something. I managed to in the end. So hope you like it. Sorry if it's small," she apologised politely as I retrieve the keychain from her

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51Y719L8dXL._SX342_.jpg

SYASYA'S POV

I grin lopsidedly as he touches my gift with a beam appearing on his face.Oh my, I can die due to overload cuteness as I watched him acting like a child who had just received a present for Christmas. Then, he laugh non-stop causing me to wonder. I know he likes panda but he can't be too, extremely hyper just by receiving a keychain? LOL!!

"What a coincidence! I bought almost the exact same thing. It's just that the bell colour is different. See," he showed me another design

"That's cute!" I exclaimed

"Hmmm... this is for you then since you've been such a loyal fan to me. Yeah, we have something in common. You're officially my number one fan. Just don't tell anyone or they will hunt you down. Hehe," he crack a joke

I nodded and admire the cute keychain. Haha, by looking at both keychain, it looked like a couple keychain to me.

http://kawaii.kawaii.at/images/product_images/info_images/cute-panda-bear-phone-strap-pink-167478-1.jpg

Out of a sudden, we accidentally jerk upon a loud bang on the elevator door. At last someone actually came to our rescue and relief flow through our blood exchanging smiles of thankful to each other. Seungri then quickly, cover half of his face with his hoodie as I monitor his disguising mode. Awww... it might be the last time, we are gonna have a personal chat, it will be the last time I'm gonna see his charming face up close again. It's sad but good things won't last long all of the time.

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m86u3bqeDi1rsskhm.gif

"Guess we have to be seperated for now? Hope to see you soon, in this very same elevator maybe? Hahaha! Don't be sad and always cheer up alright? We can't meet in concerts but every fan will be in my heart especially you.Thank you for the gift, I'll bring it everywhere I go. You have a safe flight later.," he assured with a grin

http://media.tumblr.com/9b7f5e23e8320422ced2c1e7f8b2b729/tumblr_inline_n3lf4x36jU1rwdxnf.jpg

"Yeah, thank you and hope to see you soon. Thanks for the keychain too!" I thanked him as the door of the elevator is almost opening

Seungri them move closer to me.

"Please don't tell anyone about what happened between me and you. You promise?" he said

"I promise!" I assured

"Thank you so much. You're such an angel! Before the door is fully open, take care and have a great day ahead alright?" he said and acted like he don't know me at all

To safe him from the medias, I acted like I don't know him as well. In a few seconds, we were free from the creepy elevator. My mum and dad embraced me tightly. While doing that, I saw Seungri was being help by his own manager and the thing that I could never forget was, he gave me one last wink before disappearing from my sight. Thanks to that, I have the courage to go to Seattle with a peaceful mind.

http://37.media.tumblr.com/89f10628321a494f4f9b5cdd47d13fa1/tumblr_mzsi92WXH31qe7j1wo1_r2_500.gif

http://static.tumblr.com/d4a5be94724256386bf6f4f83e403cf3/lwzdxez/XH7mwtz31/tumblr_static_suuumin.png

 

A FEW WEEKS LATER.....

SYASYA'S POV

I just landed in Singapore after a 2 weeks of vacation to my grandman's house in Seattle. Home sweet home, it's really great to be back. In addition, some of my friends were at the airport to welcome me back since it's a Saturday. I embraced them showing how much we miss each other and decided to have dinner together with my family. Without forgetting, they will always update me about what happened during the concert a few weeks ago and showed me lots and lots of Big Bang pictures while they were performing.

"Syasya, you should really see this video. I had a feeling Seungri had a crush on someone," my friend Anne told me

I watched the video alone while they continue with their meal, chatting with my family. Upon watching the video, it seemed like the finale part since the Big Bang members were so called saying their goodbye speech. I'm so engrossed and was touched by whatever they were saying about the fans in Singapore when the mic was being passed to Seungri. I squealed secretly seeing my bias cute reaction especially when he started speaking.

 

~DURING THE CONCERT A FEW WEEKS BACK~

Seungri was about to say his goodbye speech when the non-stop cheers made his lips curved into a big, thanking smile. Feeling so touched by how much love the fans were showing he did a love sign towards them, causing the cheers of the crowds to be double the time louder than before.

"Ya''ll can do better than that? EVERYBODY SCREAM!!!" he exclaimed

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-DzRRYM9lqi0/UItSLShwBoI/AAAAAAAAAO0/HAU_-l7yCIs/s1600/seungri14.jpg

"AWESOME!!!!! SINGAPORE I LOVE YOU!!? HAHA!" he shouted and sang that 'kiyomi' song, doing all of the random funny actions causing the crowd and his other members to laugh

http://img.blog.zdn.vn/10110862.jpg

http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/236x/fc/31/72/fc317226bb8cc50124a39ae64db91e4e.jpg

http://daesungie0426.files.wordpress.com/2012/10/7zlta.jpg

http://stat.ameba.jp/user_images/20121001/12/love-big-bang/a0/82/j/t02200330_0533080012214970493.jpg

https://bigbangpl.files.wordpress.com/2012/07/bigbang-alive-tour-shanghai-120727_005.jpg?w=450&h=299

"Hahaha, alright let's move on shall we? Mmmmm(thinking of what to say).....It's been my fourth time being her in Singapore and...err....you fans are still as awesome as ever. Thank you all for coming and showing us all of your support. For those fans who couldn't make it, I hope you're listening and watching cause just wanna let you know there will always be a next time. Don't feel sad or upset for not being here, because no matter how far you are from us, you're still in our hearts We're family and family don't forget each other. So for the fans who can't make, we promise to come often so that we can meet our V.I.Ps family members and have fun together alright? We will always love to perform for you," he said despondently

"Haiz...I'm sad that the concert is about to come to an end, but I really do want to come back again, maybe just for a vacation. Lots of beautiful ladies here in Singapore eh?!!" he joked

http://blog-imgs-64.fc2.com/b/i/g/bigbangas2/fc2_2014-04-02_09-17-50-702.jpg

"You've been saying that for every concert we were to perform," Taeyang reminded him

The other members laugh seeing Seungri's dumbfounded face.

"But Singapore is special... really special to me!" Seungri protested as GD gave him a back hug

"You mean someone special? Awww someone is in love!" T.O.P added, giving him a big congratulation hug

http://24.media.tumblr.com/23520c569c008e0eaadc18e17cd8d712/tumblr_meuc7oMRqu1rtagb6o2_250.gif

"ANI!! HYUNG!!Hahaha!! Don't listen to them!! They just love to bully me! Tskk...tsk...omma~~~" he cried fakely

"Maknae, who is it?" Daesung asked, adding on to the pressure

All of the members keep bombarding him with the same exact questions causing Seungri to be annoyed.

http://37.media.tumblr.com/677f4599e0350c677eb4f31f23b7b62b/tumblr_n39dmfFfcJ1raiyu3o1_500.jpg

"EVERY SINGLE LADIES IN SINGAPORE!!" he yelled followed by the audience

http://37.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mdb8f5Adth1r38imqo1_500.jpg

Obviously that he was lying, the Big Bang members beat him up jokingly, as Seungri just laughed continuously.

"Ok, ok!!!! You wanna know? You guys really wanna know?" he exclaimed enthusiastically

https://ygfamilylover.files.wordpress.com/2012/03/20120305_bigbang_2012alivetour21.jpg

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m7y8xqgLq21qb2yato2_500.jpg

"Serisouly it's no one!!! I like every girls in Singapore. See they are pretty and hot!!" he joked again

Giving up on Seungri, even though they know he is lying, they tend to asked almost the similar question to him

"So what is your ideal typoe of girl then?" GD asked

"She must be polite, pretty, well-mannered, cute personality and must have a panda keychain with a small pink bell on the keychain with her!" Seungri describe

SYASYA'S POV

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m2u7x2x6KG1rthifdo1_400.png

I burst out into laughter knowing really well, who he is referring to.

BACK TO THE CONCERT

http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/236x/09/df/72/09df72b3dc7b46d91d14f5178200880f.jpg

"Ok, yah let's search for girl with the panda keychain with a small pink bell attach to it. T.O.P hyung, do your job since you've been acting in lots of action movies!! Hahaha" Taeyang instructed while T.O.P acted as a detective, sceeming through the crowd with his eyes

"Roger sir!" T.O.P acted

https://ygfamilylover.files.wordpress.com/2012/03/t3.jpg?w=625
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-8aw5i3_Epe8/T-fV2qhuXiI/AAAAAAAAALE/Yy1Uyr5IrhU/s320/z4.jpg

"OK!! We're running out of time. Let's perform two more songs. Come on hyungs, don't keep the fans waiting!!" Seungri purposely distract them to stop the crush topic thingy

With that they continue their performance while Seungri heave a sigh of relief.

SYASYA'S POV

Awwwww, that was so cute!! I then looked at my keychain being attach to my bag and smile widely.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7oq06kAuh6c/UBvRVhc0i1I/AAAAAAAAALI/55AiT1X_bWQ/s1600/tumblr_m04qzrxRXy1rplb98o1_500_large.png

http://kawaii.kawaii.at/images/product_images/info_images/cute-panda-bear-phone-strap-pink-167478-1.jpg

This one and only keychain that bring lots of beautiful memories, personally with my idol. I will cherish it forever. Although its' just a small give, it carries something memorable to be remembered. Thank you Seungri!<3

 

 

http://25.media.tumblr.com/ca65d08d1876123021f1b1a4cee97479/tumblr_msu7o5v8Ug1r8mhfno1_500.jpg