♛TAEYANG♛

If Only I Was Born Lucky

 

 

TAEYANG'S POV

0236f_1215_bc6558df_0236f5d5-m.jpg

After all of the hard work, all of the efforts that I had put in, all of the torturing but yet rewarding in the end, in making my album successful turns to be reality. A sign of satisfaction lit up my face as I am so called having a break, while my other members are busy working on their solo performance and stuffs.

Finally I get to rest upon all of the ideas that I had been cracking out of my brain to produced my album but still I did visit my workplace at times just to check on how the others are doing. Moreover, since my best friend is about to have a solo performance being held in Seoul, I feel bad for not giving him my support, so instead of resting at home, I went to YG Building to check on Ji Young.

He seems to be so well prepared that even without any practice he would be able to make it I guess? I just sit and watch from far. Then, time goes by and I start to experience boredom. Thankfully, I have a laptop in front of me to keep me company. Which reminds me about something. I had been neglecting it because of my busy schedule and now is the time to catch up.

Must be wondering what I had to catch up on? It's not a drama series, it's not about the latest music, definitely not games. Actually it's a video. I had been watching the same video ever since I've watched it for the first time, which was like a few months back. Kinda addicted to the video that I even create a youtube channel that's not noticeable of course and the video had something in relation to my interest. Can't wait to watch!!

 

SYASYA (YOUR) POV

"Careless, careless. Shoot anonymous, anonymous. Heartless, mindless. No One.Who care about me?~~"

edbd352edef275eb11edb77644389214.jpg

I did a 1 minute pose right in front of the video recorder and bow. I then walk towards it and send a thank you message to all of the watchers out there.

"So that's a dance cover of MAMA.Hope you like it and don't only like but please click on the subscribe button and leave a comment too.  If you have any request to make on what songs would you like me to dance to, just comment alright? Ok then, that is a wrap and this is Syasya signing off!!"

Phew, another video being publish to the world and I really hope I will not receive any bad comments about my dance cover as I have changed a few steps. I mean come on, I can't be as good as EXO right? Once again, it's a tiring day for me and I need a rest before I receive another request. Before closing I went to check on my Youtube channel and as usual, I would always smile seeing that my subscribers keeps on increasing as days goes by. Now it's 1,254 subscribers. Like wow!

Then something caught my attention. It's that usual subscriber again.  DanceManiac88. Why does it always happens?Everytime when I ended recording a video, this subscriber would always sends me his request in like a few minutes time. Weird but true. Must be a fan of mine? Haha, just kidding. ^__^

"Syasya, it's past your bed time. Go to sleep now!" shouted mum from the kitchen

"5 more minutes!" I replied

I read his comment to find out what he requested this time. "Can you do a dance cover of 'RINGA LINGA'? Your previous MAMA dance cover was splendid by the way!" I knew it!! I had a feeling that this guy love listening to Taeyang's songs so much that most of his request has got to do with Taeyang. I'm not surprised as Big Bang had many fan boys too. I am a Big Bang fan as well and obviously Taeyang is my favourite. If not, why would I bother doing dance covers and stuffs right? He inspires me to dance. Thanks to my friend who had another extra ticket for the fan meeting called, "Thinking Of You" I finally get to meet him in real life. Unfortunately, the seat that was written on the ticket is really far away from the stage.At least I get to go, so might as well just go.  But wait, he had release a new m/v? Why didn't I know about this.

Feeling bad, I type on the new song name and managed to find it. It's in a form of dance performance.I click on it to have a look at the entire video.

"Syasya, go to bed now!" mum insisted

"Just a few seconds mum!! Ugh!!"I grumbled

Alright, the video is starting. Here we go, RINGA LINGA!

3 MINUTES LATER....

The video ended and I had my jaw opened ever since the video started. Not only am I so starstruck and proud upon the outcome of my idol's video, he dance steps are like SUPER, EXTREMELY, SPLENDIDLY COOL!!! Seriously make me wanna practice the dance steps by tonight but before mum screamed at me again, I better not. I watch the video for another two times before heading to bed. I'm trying my best to close my eyes and fly off to lalaland but my brain is like memorizing the dance steps that I can remember from the video. Gosh, RINGA LINGA is really an awesome video!

 

TAEYANG'S POV

Hope she receive my request already and I am really looking forward to her  dance cover on my new released song.I just ended watching one of her old videos when I feel a tap on my shoulder.

tumblr_lwys7zvfD11qf1kxx.jpg

"You know you don't have to be here for me and can just watch that video at home," Ji Young insulted, causing me to immediately put that laptop aside.

Taeyang.png

"Eh, is that an insult? It's good that I actually came here for you. Have you heard something like multi-task before? I watch the video but at the same time I am watching your performance.And I don't think you need any comments because all of it are just awesome," I complimented since he wants that so much

590x460.ratio.jpg

"Eh, is that an insult? Hahaha~" he copied whatever I said before

"Seriously? Whatever chingu!! Let's go, you're done with practice right?" I asked for confirmation

With that, we leave the building and went inside the black van. What do you know??? Haha,the moment I make  contact with the seat, I take out my IPhone 5 and go to Youtube and watch her videos again. Told ya I'm addicted!!! I can't help it. I will never get bored looking at her dance covers. While Ji Young is busy balbbering about his solo performance on the way home, I pretend to listen by nodding but the matter of fact is I am concentrating on something else.

"Are you listening Bae?" he exclaimed

I nodded but eyes still fixed on my phone screen. Out of a sudden, it's being snatch away. I almost roared in anger but manage to control myself. Ji Young watch it and it remind me of how I reacted first time seeing it as well. Ji Young's eyes are like glued to my phone screen without even blinking.

"She's good right?" I asked, trying to get Ji Young to agree to the fact

"So this is what you've been watching all the while? Pfftt... thought you would be watching...(looking at Taeyang's direction)...well, you know what I mean...," Ji Young told me, putting on his face

I shake my head from side to side and is a bit shock on how dirty minded he could be.

"Where is she from?" he asked

"Singapore. She is so full of swag when she dance. I so wanna meet her one day," I told Ji Young who is busy looking at her other videos

"Wait,you commented on all of her videos? Hahahahahahhahaha~~~!"  he laughed

I asked what is so funny and he said it's funny that people from around the world are commenting on their idols video when I on the other hand which is an idol myself, commented on someone elses video who is not that popular. However, I don't care what people think, I'm human too. Doesn't mean you're famous, you are different from other people. Seeing my can't be bothered face, Ji Young stop his nonsense talking and apologised.

"Chill bro, I'm only kidding. I think you're one lucky guy. We're going to Singapore on 15 March for a fan-meeting..So smile, maybe she will come," Ji Young told me, causing me to be energetic and my face lit up with joy

"Are we? Really?" I asked in disbelief

"Didn't you know about it? But it's only going to be me, you and Seungri... Stop showing me that shocking facial expression. We are..I repeat...We are going to Singapore for a fan meeting. Am I not too clear enough?" Ji Young teased

I'm speechless and it's like a dream come true. I hope she will be there. I'm going to make it happenn. "Haha, you should see the expression on your face Bae!!! LOL!!!" Ji Young teased

20121109_seoulbeats_big_bang_taeyang_g_d

SYASYA(YOUR) POV

A brand new day had taken it's place, replacing yesterday. The day that I had been looking forward to. Actually, I always look forward to the next day as I had planned what dance cover I will be making thanks to my loyal subscribers. I finish up my cereal and dash straight to my so called "dance studio". It's actually an empty room and I transfor into a dance studio.

Alright, I can't wait to get started. Once prepared, I on my laptop, go to Youtube and type 'RINGA LINGA'. I focus attentively, trying to follow the steps, I would always learn step by step. About half an hour later, I mastered the dance steps and is fully ready to video myself. Before that, I practice one last time in front of the mirror.

 

TAEYANG'S POV

735031.jpg

"Hyung, can you lend me your laptop for a while? I wanna check something important," Seungri asked for permission

I just signal him by giving a fast and short tilt while munching on my cereal.

"Wow, hyung didn't know that your RINGA LINGA dance steps are so simple that someone had already made a cover for it," the maknae told me looking so surprised

eknl8g.jpg

"SHE DID IT ALREADY?? LET ME SEE!" I exclaimed, snatching my laptop, causing Seungri to grumble

EntryImage?bid=6749611&eid=516936781&t=1

"Must be his girlfriend again...Haiz... Youngbae...youngbae...," Ji Young teased

"Huh? What girlfriend? How come I didn't know about this?" Daesung complained

I don't give a damn about their conversation and immediately press the play button. Ok,time to pay attention now. As usual,she  would make her introduction and greetings which I find it kinda cute.A grin appear on my face knowing that she had cereal for breakfast too. About 1 minute of introduction, she when on to my favourite part. Let's see how good she is this time.

DAMN SHE'S AWESOME!!! She could master the steps pretty fast. I let out an unbelievable sigh and start commenting looking like a pedo with all my other members staring at me,as if I am crazy. Haish, enough smiling Taeyang! Be cool. A few minutes later, I receive a reply from her.

SYASYA: Thank you loyal subscriber! I really appreciate what you think. You're a fan of Taeyang too? Knew it, haha! Where are you from?

TAEYANG:I'm from Korea

SYASYA: KOREA??? KOREA???? WOW!! I am sure you get to meet him in real life before!! You're so lucky!Did you go to all of Big Bang's concert?

TAEYANG: True that. And yeah.I went to all their concerts.It's free of charge so why not? :)

SYASYA:Free of charge? Haha you're joking aren't you? The ticket prices are just ridiculous here in Singapore. But I'm gald that my friend managed to get the fan meeting tickets. Sadly, my seat are far away from the stage but I GET TO MEET THEM AT LAST!! :):)

TAEYANG: Haha that's great to hear. I can gurantee you, you'll love it and will be a memorable one for you for sure. Hopefully Taeyang finds you as well! XD

SYASYA: Hopefully....

I smirk and I'm so delightful that she is attending the fan meeting. Make my job much more easier..

download.jsp?FileID=25131644

SO WHAT WILL HAPPENED DURING THE FAN MEETING?