♛SEUNGRI♛

If Only I Was Born Lucky

 

SYASYA'S POV

http://ravenkarel.files.wordpress.com/2013/06/2262810928_ff9f354318.jpg

Tiny specks of dust seemed to dance in the shaft of the afternoon sunlight that slanted through the car window. I'm feeling so pissed with both of my parents right now. One thing I hate about them is when they force me to do something that I don't want to. I totally hate the fact that they had been controlling and deciding on how I should lead my life. Then, what's the point of having a daughter in the first place. Yes, I know parents wanted the best for their children but not to the extreme that you're being treated like a robot and have to obey all of the things that they say.

That is total bull! I had a huge arguement with them last night upon asking them permission for allowing me to go for a concert just to reward myself after studying hard for my tests. Unfortunately, "NO" is a reply that I get from them. I can understand if they don't allow me to go to clubs but I freaking don't understand why they don't allow me to attend a concert that I've been waiting to attend. There goes my opportunity to meet the Big Bang members live especially my favourite, cute panda, Seungri!. Haiz....instead I have to go on an overseas trip with them to visit my granny in Seattle. Ugh!!!

Tears trickled down my cheeks thinking about it. I feel bad and upset for not being at the concert tomorrow while my other friends were..How lucky of them to have such understanding parents. All I can do now was to imagine myself being there and no matter how hard I try to forget about it, I just can't. While I was experiencing some emotional disorder, I realsied that we were almost reaching the airport. Oh God, I shall prepare lots of tissues for my crying session to begin! T_T

SEUNGRI'S POV

http://cfile226.uf.daum.net/image/15321F4D505217490EDE4A

I was soundly asleep when suddenly the sound of the thunder roaring jerked me up from my beauty sleep. A flash of  forked lightning and a great clap of thunder came close upon each other. Seems like the rain will be a heavy one in Singapore. An announcement could be heard, informing all of the passengers that we were only minutes away to reach the airport. With that, me and my members started to get ready, packing and checking, ensuring that we didn't leave anything behind. I could already feel the plane slowly landing that I enthusiastically stand up when Ji Young hyung pull me back down.

"Yah, be patient. Wait for the plane to land properly on land first. It's dangerous you know?" he reminded me

As an obedient maknae, I settle back down on my sit. I must be too tired from performing at Malaysia yesterday that I wanted to check in the hotel and continue with my sleep.It took us about half an hour for all of the administration things to be done before we could proceed to have our dinner. It's close to midnight and as expected, some usual VIPs from Singapore never fail to welcome us with their cheers and squealings, with sign boards with sweet written messages on it. We really wish we could entertain them but we were all too tired to do so that we only smile, bow or wave at them to show our appreciation. Wow, they sacrifice their sleep to be here? That's so sweet of them. That's what I call love!

http://k-cray.2327926.n4.nabble.com/file/n6077/bigbang-airport-2.jpg

We had our dinner at a 24/7 Mac Donald like we always do whenever we come to Singapore. I was the first one to finish up the burger and as I'm listening to my members talking, my eyes were slowly closing and closing and eventually I'm at my lalaland again. 

http://desmond.yfrog.com/Himg835/scaled.php?tn=0&server=835&filename=g37m.jpg&xsize=480&ysize=480

http://en.korea.com/bigbang/files/2011/10/taeyang-twitter1.jpg

"Hahaha poor maknae. He must be extremely exhausted!" I heard Taeyang hyung's voice but ignore

NARRATOR'S POV

http://static.tumblr.com/omceyih/J6fm0ol0q/top_smilinggg.gif

"More of like he is hibernating to me LOL!! "T.O.P joked

http://img.blog.zdn.vn/12314395.jpg

Even their laughters couldnt' wake him up. Poor maknae! ^^

SYASYA'S POV

http://data1.whicdn.com/images/63361887/large.jpg

Gosh is it just me or the atmosphere in the airport here is so boring? I finished my half read storybook and all I can do now is stare into space and depend on my IPod that had been blasting Big Bang songs since just now. I wonder when will the Big Bang members land in Singapore. I'm too angry that I even forget to check the timing of their arrival. If I were to ask my friends, they won't even reply me as they were busy preparing for tomorrows' concert.

What if they arrive here seperately like last year? What if they arrive tomorrow morning? What if their flight is being delayed? What if they actually reach Singapore without even me knowing about it? What if  they arrive today, WHAT IF THEY WERE IN THE SAME AIRPORT AS ME NOW?!!!!! Damn those possible questions keep popping in my mind just like a popcorn jumping all over the place once it's was well-cooked. Due to that mind set, my eyes can't stop itself from scanning through the entire place, over and over again. Who knows luck might be on my sight? I'm still not satisfied!

"Omma, our flight is in two more hours time. Can I walk around the airport for a while?" I asked

I would kill myself right in front of her if she refused. She had successfully disallow me going to the concert, don't she dare say that "NO" word again! Like she knows what was in my mind, she allow me to.Wow, that was astounding! While I had the chance, I decided to explore the non-crowded airport going up the escalator.

SEUNGRI'S POV

"HYUNG!!!" I accidentally shouted causing them to stare at me in amazement

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8jzll3Uki1qh5sc1o1_500.gif

Realisng that it was only a dream, I heave a sigh of relief when they started to question me about my dream. I told them that I'm stuck alone in the lift and wasn't able together myself out. I called my hyungs name for a few times but they didn't appear to come to my rescue. After being serious about the dream, I get non-stop laughters instead. They said that I must be dead tired to dream about such things. They were right anyways, dreams aren't real right?

Alright for now, I seriously need a cup of strong coffee to keep myself awake. I rub my eyes and force it to open. I stood up, informing them that I'm going to Starbucks located at level 5 for a while. They nodded in respond while chatting about other stuffs. Incase if anything were to happen, I brought along my thick blue hoodie to cover half of my face before fans started to pounce on me. In addition, my manager was not with me so I've to take care of my self in a foreign country which is like the first time.

NARRATOR'S POV

Dreams aren't real? Was Seungri really sure about that? Hmmmmm...... Syasya had been stopping by shop after shop to browse through what they were selling but it was still quite boring to her as she was all the way alone. She then stop by a gift shop and take a look at what they were selling. Thinking that she rarely visit her grandma, she decided to buy for her something as a gift. She have no idea what to buy until the sales assistant approch her to give her some suggestions. In the end she bought a orchid brooch for her. As she was on the way out, a panda keychain captured her attention. She went near it to take a closer look.

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51ohr-P%2BeKL._SY300_.jpg

http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lua0gunNWP1qd4wmfo1_500.png

She started to picture Seungri's face and sadness engulfed her instantly. "Should I buy, just incase if I were to accidentally spot them in the airport? But high expectations could be quite risky? Aiigooo..should I or should I not buy it?" she wondered


***

As Syasya was still deciding on the keychain, Seungri was still deciding on what coffee should he order. A few minutes later, he went towards the counter and ordered himself a double expresso with extra coffee to keep him awake. Once the drink is ready, he paid for it and slowly stroll, doing a bit of sight seeing on the level 5 shops. His disguising seems to be working and no one actually notice his real identity. Coincidentally, he happened to stop by the gift shop that Syasya stopped by earlier. That cute panda keychain caught his attention too.

"Aww so cute. Just like me...hehehe," he praised proudly, sipping his coffee

http://37.media.tumblr.com/7191f3afaac84d2ea5098e4f13d64647/tumblr_n75dvbekS81s0o70uo1_500.gif

He then walk out of the shop, he was amazed by the interior design of Singapore's airport that his eyes widened as he scan the entire place. He then check the time and it's time for him to get back to s. Thinking that by taking the escalator is slow, he took the lift instead. While waiting, he notice a girl  who was focusing on her phone appeared beside him was waiting for the lift too. He wanted to let her go in first but since it's only one person he dared himself to go inside together praying that she was not some sort of a lunatic fan that will pounced onto him. The sound of the bell from the lift could be heard and the both of them went in.

"Which floor?" she asked

"Err....1," Seungri replied, trying his best to cover his face and try to avoid eye contact

Syasya press the buttons causing the lift doors to close. Seungri's heart was beating really fast as he accidentally heard Syasya's ringtone which happened to be his solo song, "What Can I Do".

"Aiish, I'm in the lift already! Can you be more patient?!" Syasya roared in anger and ended the call

Syasya turn towards him as she could sense him monitor her actions since just now. Seungri immediately, act like nothing happen and look other directions. Suddenly, something broke the silence between the two of them.

 

!!!!!!BAMP!!!!!!

"AHHHH!!" both of them shouted as the elevator made a sudden fall, causing a loud bamp sound to be heard. Then, the lights tend to shut by itself and the electricity power supply tend to slowly fade away. Seungri and Syasya was rooted down to the floor due to the strong impact of the fall and was now sitting, leaning their body against one of the corners, looking to worried and scared. Darkness took over and it's hard for the both of them to see what is going on. There was absolutely not enough air for them to breathe in and can only depend on their phones for light.

Being afraid of the dark since young, Syasya started to panic and quickly unlock her phone to use it as a source of light. She was moving her phone in all directions when she accidentally shone the light on her phone towards Seungri's face. Her jaws dropped open and quickly move the light to somewhere else.

http://static.tumblr.com/9b907b69178a8f3a33b1492652bae7c4/h95rn70/2xQmvozki/tumblr_static_tumblr_momnp9g1i31svk8bbo1_500.png

"OMG!! It can't be him can't it? Syasya, you imagine too much! He is just a normal man, just a normal man!! He is not Seungri!! Totally not him!! Can't be real!! Get back to reality. I'm gonna shine the light towards the guy again, and I'm gonna prove myself wrong," Syasya whispered softly in her heart, looking so confused

To assure herself, she slowly lift up her phone towards the guy's face again and due to his disbelief moments as this is like what he had dreamt before, Seugnri accidentally reveal his entire face. Both of them stare at each other with full of shockness, giving the same exact expression.

http://media.tumblr.com/ea4159eccd0f5246bd4a8e3af4cfb1bf/tumblr_inline_mxfuwzmQ0L1rj1bes.png

http://25.media.tumblr.com/f15fb5cb4649baa83bc25afc8aae9398/tumblr_mixlfdPRfw1qbfg54o3_500.jpg
 

   

UH-OH!!!!!