♛DAESUNG♛ PART 2

If Only I Was Born Lucky

DAESUNG'S POV

http://media6.tiin.vn/media01/4f7a58b257985/2013/09/17/thumbs/dd9659ab-15f9-401e-86b0-4de44ec9583e_250_auto.jpg

Ok, this was so bloody awkward. Here standing right before me was a girl who was looking so starstruck while I on the other hand was smiling like some maniac who just escaped from a mental hospital. Did my smile creep her out so much? OR.....Is she one of Big Bang's fans? I've since lots of fans reacting the same way upon seeing us up close. Hahaha! Assuming that could be the reason, I control my lips from getting any more wider. Since English was not my first language, I have no idea on how to start a conversation with her. I'm forcing myself to think of something when I caught her moving step by step backwards. About a few steps, she dash off and the only thing that I remember was her cheeks burning red.

"Haha, fans can be cute sometimes," I thought, picking up the towels when a shiny bracelet caught my attention

I picked it up and examine it. It must be hers. I wanted to run after her but she was already nowhere in sight. As I examining it again, I noticed that the lock of the bracelet is kinda lose. Maybe that's the cause of it to fall off from her wrist.

http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/236x/41/08/1d/41081db0e8e18d868fa1506b5d051560.jpg

"Dae, are you gonna stand there the whole entire day?" GD hyung called

Upon what he said, I went back in with the bracelet still in my grip.

SYASYA'S POV

DAMN!!! DAMN!!!! DAMN!!!!! Seriously what just happened caused me to almost lose my freaking mind. My head kept on recalling upon who I saw and the most embarrassing and dumbest reaction that I had shown to him. Ahhhhh!!!! Why must I act so stupidly, especially in front of a celebrity? My favourite celebrity indeed! AAARRRGGGHHHH!!! I swear I don't know how am I gonna face him ever again after what I did earlier.

Gosh!! It's really Daesung!!! My eyes weren't lying to me about it right? OMG, my prayers were being answered at last after waiting for such miracles like this to occur. Since I am the only one occupying the elevator, I squealed and yelled in enthusiasm upon getting to be in the same building with my idol and moreover, being only inches away from him earlier!! My heart beat increases and level of exhilaration bubble up inside of me.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m2u7x2x6KG1rthifdo1_400.png

Wow, I promise never to ever quit my job. I will never forget those mesmerizing smile of his! ^^

***

Dappled sun shone through the trees, creating mysterious shadows and the roads shimmered in the heat of the midday sun. The sunlit skyscrapers pierced the hot blue sky. In a weather like this, eating ice-cream was a must. As I was on my way to work, I stop by an ice-cream pushcart and ordered myself a cone of vanilla and chocolate ice-cream. It's been a very good day for me as I'm working in the afternoon shift again! YEAH!

While retrieving my handphone inside my bag, using my left hand, I realised that my bracelet is gone. Curiousity started to loomed all over me. Why didn't I notice it before? Did I just loose it? But I can't remember removing the bracelet before going to sleep last night. I thought hard and had a feeling that it was at my workplace. It must be somewhere in there.

"Haiz...must be because of the lose lock. Oh well, I'm too busy to send it for repair. Maybe soon," I told myself and continued my journey to work

DAESUNG'S POV

~A FEW HOURS BEFORE THE CONCERT STARTS~

Rehersals just ended and we have to get ready for the real concert. I sit right in front of the huge fan to fully cool my body down and at the same time taking out the bracelet from my pocket. I can't help it but the design is very unique for me to not look at it. I was admiring it when my manager told me to get ready because the make-up artist will be here soon and there will be lots of touch up to be done.

Although I'm freaking lethargic, I force my to get up as I wanna get ready fast and get some plenty of rest before I went out on stage to perform. However, due to my careless atittude, I accidentally place the bracelet on the table just like that.Half an hour later, I went out of the changing room looking as luxurious with the prince-like outfit like what my other members were wearing now.

"Wah, who's bracelet is this? Anyone misplaced their bracelet or something? Anyone?" Seungri exclaimed, holding the bracelet up

http://25.media.tumblr.com/768533dbbb5dade64ea99c321eb8340e/tumblr_mnoo0ipv5z1rq2ro7o1_400.jpg

In an instant, I snatched it from his grip and Seungri felt surprised upon my sudden reaction.

http://pic.prepics-cdn.com/gdvitop/26358884_238x318.jpeg

"You wear bracelet?" he asked in disbelief

"Wae? got a problem? GD hyung wears them all the time," I raised my voice

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m86u3bqeDi1rsskhm.gif

"Eh but hyung, that's a girl's bracelet. I'm sure of it. Are you trying to fool me hyung? Haha," he assured me, trying to grab hold of it

"Hahaha, girl bracelet? Of course it's not. See, the design is meant for a guy. Aiish maknae ah, you gotta work on your fashion taste arra?" I changed the topic, tapped his shoulder and pretend to be busy by wandering somewhere else

"Guys, come on and gather. It's almost show time!" GD hyung exclaimed

http://tower.jp/article/news/2013/02/20/~/media/5CF667B5D0BD4247BB70223B94451CE5.ashx

***

It's been a tiring but a memorable day yet again. It always happens after every concert. We were all back in our hotel and was now slacking, doing our own things. As the others were busy with their own business, I took out the bracelet again. Feeling bored, I try to fix the lock using my bare hands, hoping that it might help to tighten it by pushing the metal inwards.I'm so concentrated that the maknae appeared beside me again giving me a cheeky smile. After knowing him for years, I truly know what was in that cunning little mind of his. I made a point to ignore it and concentrate on the bracelet which seemed to be stubborn, causing me to led out a heavy sigh.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m1e23sY24l1rpl02fo1_250.gif

"You know, instead of working hard on that, you should be working hard on our next tour. Don't you think so?" he said

"Maknae, please. I'm really tired and kinda pissed with this irritating bracelet. I would appreciate it if you mind your own business for a while?" I warned, still focusing on the bracelet

"Aiish, arrasoh! You and your girly bracelet!" he teased and get away from me when Taeyang hyung took over his place

He was observing what I'm doing when he tend to disturb me on purpose by tickling my ear. I lose focus and laugh when the bracelet drop from my grip.

http://onekpop.com/i/12/06/interview-top-taeyang-daesung-interview-on-yokohama-walker-magazine_vysen_2.jpg

"Hyung, can you stop being the second Seungri?" I requested as I picked up the bracelet

"Why? That bracelet, looks like it's important to you. Yah who is it?" he asked enthusiastically

As usual, I know that would come out from his mouth so I'm not surprised. I am about to elaborate it only to him when BOOM!!! All of my other members started to gather around me, looking as if they were all interested on what I'm doing. My heart race in multiple speed that I lose my concentration as I monitor each of their curious faces. Haiz....get ready for some questions Daesung!

http://31.media.tumblr.com/00ff31096b70784b814ec96ec6d17147/tumblr_msayyi88bP1s6qlg2o1_500.gif

"Hyung, why didn't you tell us about it?"

http://lh3.ggpht.com/_d7HEWSzzyWc/S03IPf2gipI/AAAAAAAABBY/9heFxQU5Ajs/s800/01.gif

"Wah, congratulations Dae. Yah, how dare you hide it from us?? You don't trust us? Wae? Scared we exposed it to Mr Yang? Come on, tell us. Is she hot?"

http://24.media.tumblr.com/c24def70d72ee8e66d900e148ccc8ec5/tumblr_mu86k7R4xp1sh1bqao1_500.gif

"Epppp.....Dae, how could you hide such things? What's your tip eh? Sharing is caring Dae... hahaha, how do you guys meet?"

http://media.giphy.com/media/SPzwEevDwPcas/giphy.gif

"Hmmmm....Dae having a girlfriend already? Interesting....Is she someone we know? Elaborate about it Dae. I really wanna know!"

http://cdn.bigbangupdates.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/day3-138.jpg

"For the billionth times my brothers, I don't have a girlfriend! Ugh, why can't you guys believe me? Just because I have a girly bracelet you have to assume I have one? It's my sister's bracelet. It's my lucky charm arra?!! Aiish, that's it. I had enough. I can't concentrate with you guys trying to act like a love detective. Imma go to the cafe downstairs while all of you could make some uneeded prediction about my love life!"  I roared in anger and slammed the door shut

 

***

SYASYA'S POV

Happiness is like a jam. You can't spread even a little without getting some on yoursef. Even the slightest thing such as a stare could make me feel so overjoyed by it. I can't stop smiling as I'm working and that scene kept on repeating in my mind. At 10pm sharp, I had just finished sending all of the enquiries and my fingers were lethargic upon typing too much and my eyes were painful after staring at the computer screen for hours. I sigh trying to gain back my energy when my senior just came back after settling some stuffs with his clients.

"Hey Syasya. Looks like you've been working hard eh? It's ok, I think you can go home now. Most of the job being assigned to you seems to be done anyways. So see you tomorrow in the morning as usual? Anne is back to working afternoon shift again," he informed me

With that, I took my time to pack my things into my Coach handbag and ensuring that the desk was neat before taking my leave. Feeling sleepy, I intend to buy myself a cup of coffee at the Coffee Bean cafe since the night was still young. I was checking my phone for any calls or messages when I spotted a familiar guy at the counter. I stop and try to recall incase if we were to meet each other before. Fromor his voice, I know he was not a personal resident from Singapore. Sounds so Korean to me.

http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/236x/cd/44/8b/cd448b93b90d26bae458ee3abe1807ac.jpg

Hmmm.... slightly wavy blonde hair, broad shoulders and a very angelic voice as he speaks.NO WAY!!!! IT CAN'T BE HIM AGAIN?!!!!! OMG!!!!! CAN I LIKE FAINT RIGHT NOW. My hormones just exploded I guess and I gave the same reaction as to what I gave him yesterday as I was sending the towels. I know that just by staring, I won't have the chance to speak to him face to face which was one of my dreams to do that. So, I took a deep breath, calm myself down and pretend that I'm just seeing a normal human being ordering a coffee from himself. Phew, here it goes.

I slowly line up behind him as quietly as possible as I don't want to interrupt Daesung and the worker's conversation. While waiting, I just stare at my idol, controlling myself not to squeal when the conversation tends to get more and more complicated. Oh well, must be language barrier.

"Sorry, can you repeat your order again? I couldn't really get what you're trying to say," requested the Coffee Bean worker

"Aiish....(grumbling in Korean language)" Daesung grumbled

Although I don't know that much Korean language, I could roughly know what he just said. My guessed was he think it was hard to communicate in English because he was really not strong in that language. Then, he took out his phone from his pocket and went to some sort of a dictionary translator, looking so stress and depressed like as if he was going to take an English exam or something. Haha, that was freaking cute alright?!!!!

http://images6.fanpop.com/image/photos/34400000/Big-Bang-for-GMarket-big-bang-34449614-500-254.jpg

I was giggling  softly seeing his panic reaction.The worker did some  sign to me saying that he was sorry for the delay but because of Daesung, I showed some signs of understanding to him. About 5 minutes later, Daesung did a "Aha!" action and tried his very best to speak his order clearly. He did that for like 6 times and the worker unfortunately couldn't understand what he was trying to say. Daesung sigh in disappointment when I came in to his rescue! WOOHOO!!!

http://media.tumblr.com/9b7f5e23e8320422ced2c1e7f8b2b729/tumblr_inline_n3lf4x36jU1rwdxnf.jpg

"Ermm, sorry to interrupt but do you mind me helping you?" I asked politely

DAESUGN'S POV

http://i.imgur.com/ONymu.png

Immediately, I accpeted her offer when I realised that we've met before yesterdaya few hours ago. LOL! What a coincidence? It's that weird but cute fan again. Before she couln't even say out my order, I had some gratitued by saying a simple hi to her with a smile. She blushed like what all normal fans did and politely she asked me about my order just to confirm incase she were to say the wrong order. Awww, that's such a nice thing to do.

"He is really sorry for not speaking clearly to you and he hopes you understand it. Ok, he would like to order a regular peppermint stick frescante and complete with a grilled chicken wrap. That's all," she said to the worker as he nodded and key in something to the cashier machine

Phew!! That was one hell of an order. I should bring Taeyang hyung with me next time incase if problems like this were to crop up. Just imgaine if she didn't help me at all. I thanked her a few times as she even helped me to ensure that I give the right amount of money to pay for what I've ordered. In return, I asked her to join me because I felt bad for not giving something in return. So, after she ordered, she joined me and we have like a fan and idol date kinda thing.We started of with basic introductions and I get to know interesting things about her.

"Ok, I can see that your favourite hobby is singing and dancing?" I guessed, as I munched on the delicious wrap

"Yes, precisely. I love to sing at a very young age. The moment I watched Big Bang videos, I'm attracted to your voice. You have a very melodic and soothing voice. To be honest, you're my inspiration in singing," she said shyly

Wow, it's an honour to hear that really. I thanked her again and chat about other random stuffs.

http://media.giphy.com/media/e0jhFTWJcplm/giphy.gif

http://data3.whicdn.com/images/67227997/large.gif

SYASYA'S POV

Alright we really had a good laugh that I think I could grow stomach abs.Oh well, Daesung will never fail to lit up the atmosphere no matter how awkward situation is. I don't want to stop the conversation when mum called saying that I have to get back home because it's almost midnight. DAMN!!! Time flies so fast when you're having fun. I wish we could chat till tomorrow morning but haiz....it's not possible and I understand he needed rest after performing so hard for the concert. I hate to do it but I force myself to say my goodbye to him. Before that, I must do something. The thing that could make memories last forever is to take a selfie with him. He agree to it and we took a photo together. I thanked him for offering me to join him and we shook hands and give him a short hug.

I'm about to make my move when he stop me.

"I think this belongs to you? You dropped it outside our hotel room, " he said and handed me my bracelet

"It's with you all along? I thought I lost it! Thank you," I wished

http://cdn.bigbangupdates.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/daesung_blonde.jpg

"Your welcome. Don't worry, the lock had been fixed so it's not going to fall of easily," he said

I cover my mouth and almost cried upon what he just said. He fixed it for me? OMG!!

http://scontent-b.cdninstagram.com/hphotos-xap1/t51.2885-15/928554_301295493368867_1273575429_a.jpg

"Thank you so much. I appreciate it! Have a goodnight rest because you deserve it," I said

http://media0.giphy.com/media/dYE2UomDDVthC/200_s.gif

"Sure. You have a safe trip home and hope to see you again!" he said his farewell

With that, I went home with a very jubilant heart and kept looking at the photo that we've just took together.

DAESUNG'S POV

Another good deed done to a loyal fan of mine. She's the first fan that I had been so close with, thankfully not the most craziest one but the sweetest one in fact. I went back to my hotel room and the moment I open up the door, all the four love detectives had their arms across their chest, showing me signs that I'm in the wrong.

"Ok, what now? I think you guys watch too much action movies," I teased

"Still wanna lie?" GD hyung said in a warning tone

"HUH?" I said, confused

Seungri then took out his cell phone and showed me a picture of me and the fan at the cafe. DAMN!!!! , I hate misunderstandings!! I tried my best to explained the truth to them but they seemed to move closer and closer to me causing me to fall on the floor, upon tripping over a pile of pens. As expected they all pounce at me in one go having an intention to get the real truth out of my mouth.

http://mking33333333.c.blog.so-net.ne.jp/_images/blog/_f70/mking33333333/m_Anq2zthCEAAGGNK-e3169.jpg?c=a1

"SERIOUSLY!!! THIS IS NOT THE WAY TO INTERROGATE YOUR CRIMINAL!!!Get off!!!!!" I yelled

"Not your girlfriend my !! I saw you hugging her!!" TOP hyung said

"YAH, she is just a fan!! I swear she is just a fan!! It's normal to hug a fan right?" I argued

"Fan?? Pfft. Looks like you had planned a date with her!" Taeyang added

"Dae, better tell us the truth!!" GD insisted

"Hyung, why didn't you introduced her to us? She looked pretty from far!!" Seungri added

 

http://31.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mcs13s1JMS1rg4qugo2_250.gif

"I AM TELLING YOU GUYS THE FREAKING TRUTH!!!!!! YAH IT'S NOT LIKE YOU GUYS DIDN'T KNOW HER OR MET HER BEFORE!!!"

Everyone stop whatever they were doing and a sudden silence took over. We seperated ourselves together and each and everyone of them was blown away by what I just said.

"Yah, GD hyung don't tell me you forget about the fan dating thingy with Syasya? The dine in the dark, couple tee, truth or dare and the part where you sing to her to end the date? Especially telling her that she is legal and thinking she could do some dirty stuffs already?"

https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/2679678066/aaf25239d70c57d45f6dc8e4d0b16d19.png

"And Taeyang hyung, you watched her video lots of times till you're addicted to it like you're addicted to drugs. The dance competition during the fan meeting in Singapore? And the surprised that you revealed to her when she went backstage? The part where you acted so lovey dovey by comforting her?"

http://pds18.egloos.com/pds/201103/01/38/f0083838_4d6be66fb22c9.gif

"T.O.P don't even get me started about the valentine day concert! You both acted as lovers with you saying out all of your feelings to her. Did you like memorize it from a script?"

http://25.media.tumblr.com/abd9e88700e0486b58acabc93b0e017e/tumblr_mwbczd1D0u1qkz37ro1_250.gif

"And you. Maknae, you think I don't know what happpened at the airport that time? You we're lost aren't you? You're actually stuck in the lift with her!!! So did you planned to be stuck as well? Had fun dating in the lift? I even saw the panda keychain with the small pink bell attach to it for your info,"

http://25.media.tumblr.com/b0f1775d46f7ad9f1471a6a5b37f561a/tumblr_mwo0486az61qhy3t9o2_500.gif

"WHAT???!!!!!!" everyone exclaimed

"AHA!!! IN YOUR FACES HYUNGS!!!! I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE THAT HAD EXPERIENCED IT!" I exclaimed proudly

"So it's the same fan all of us had met? But, I don't understand, she said she is a fan of me?" GD said

"She is hyung. We had a chat earlier and she told me every single lucky thing that happened about meeting us like personally. She didn't expect it to happened. She is a fan of all of us in fact. She doesn't one any of us to feel left out and things happened coincidentally like it's a luck that caused her to meet us. She wanted to make every meeting a memorable one because she's a fan of BIG BANG. She adore all of us because of our talents and looks, especially our character after meeting us. She don't want all of us to feel angry or sad after knowing as she wants to love all of us and not only one or two because to her it's not fair," I explained

Upon hearing that all of my members heaved a sigh of relief knowing that those meeting personally thingy won't be put to waste. We then chat about her until it comes to the lift incident as Seungri elaborated on what happened on that day. We laugh at some parts. Then we played a game of admitting what we felt about her.

http://38.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m6rupyphR11r96hjio1_500.gif

"I find her cute though," GD hyung admitted

http://i1087.photobucket.com/albums/j480/bluemaid/YB%20Strong%20Heart%202012/YBSH1-1.gif

"She have the looks, talent and such sweet attitude," Taeyang commented next

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lzq59oH1qG1qk81kgo1_500.gif

"She is helpful and polite. Wish I could meeth her again," I said

http://images6.fanpop.com/image/photos/33300000/-T-O-P-choi-seung-hyun-33334916-500-230.gif

"Hmmm...I think...I think she's my ideal type? Haha!!" T.O.P hyung joked

http://th00.deviantart.net/fs70/200H/i/2012/066/8/5/seungri__s_fantastic_smile_by_mikaluvsmmd-d4s2tjt.png

"She's bubbly, cute and friendly," Seungri added

We had a few moments of silence to recall back the times where we used to spend time with her and all of the fun we had.

"Guys, if she likes everyone of us? She has got to have a favourite right?" GD alerted

"It's gotta be me for sure!" Seungri said confidently

We all did a puke action towards him when he said something shocking.

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m86u0x9zPn1rsskhm.gif

"Haiz... too bad you guys don't have her number....Maybe I should plan a midnight date. Sounds good eh? Eh?" Seungri smirked, ly

http://bigbangshinki.files.wordpress.com/2009/07/20090701_bigbang_hite_2.jpg?w=300

"YOU HAVE HER NUMBER??????????!!!!!!"

"OK. I SHALL PRESS SEND!" he exclaimed

"NO!!!!!!!!"

Everyone including me exclaimed as loud as we can and try to grab Seungri's phone from his grip but failed to do so because this panda reacts very fast. Pleases tell me he didn't press the send buttont!

http://37.media.tumblr.com/29f0f0fc1f5e2bb88dbe6d578b0ab6dc/tumblr_n3cqy7vcwH1s0ga5lo4_250.gif

"YAH!! YAH!!! I'M ONLY KIDDING HYUNGS!!! I DON'T HAVE HER NUMBER!" he shouted causing us to stop

http://33.media.tumblr.com/f9e46433833a972e9f893f9c36765a88/tumblr_msm9n4TTCZ1s2k089o1_500.gif

"You mean you just lied?" GD hyung asked

http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lrf37exZJa1qcg0deo1_500.gif

http://data3.whicdn.com/images/35792384/large.gif

 

"YOU ANNOYING PANDA!!!!!!AAAAAAAATTTTTTTAAAACCCCCCCKKKKK!!!!"

 

http://img851.imageshack.us/img851/4720/tumblrkyavpewiie1qb0gfn.jpg

 

"HYUNG STOP!!!! TSK...TSK...ME AND MY BIG MOUTH...TSK...TSK...VIPs HELP ME!!!!"

 

 

Hey there readers, hope you enjoy my story!! Please subcribe and comment about it alright? Thanks! God Bless You All!

~ENCORE~

It's Big Bang's off day today and as usual, they would always have some time together. This time, they planned to watch a ghost movie since they are so tired to go out. While the other four was busying concentrating on the movie, T.O.P was busy whatsapping someone. Actually to be honest, he has Syasya's number due to the incident that Syasya accidentally called the wrong person. Without the members knowing, they were actually communicating with each other sometimes, only through texting.

"Taeyang-ah, what's the meaning of 'shopaholic'?" T.O.P asked

"Means you love and adore going shopping all the time. Who the hell are you communicating with? Why does that Korean person need to type in english. He or she is Korean right?" Taeyang asked when all the attention now is on him

T.O.P think of something to say and quickly safe himself. However, the members is not satisfied that they crowd around their big hyung to take a look. In a speed of a bolt of lightning, he press the exit button and in an instant his phone screen changes to some Korean Drama titled, "My Love From The Star".

"You've been watching drama all the time? Yah is the ghost movie too boring?" Daesung asked

"Ani...it just too much talking. You guys should watched this. This drama is so funny," T.O.P informed them when all eyes are glued to the phone screen

They laughed out loud at one funny scene. Alright, but READERS!!!!!!!!!! While the Big Bang members are focusing on the drama, focus on T.O.P alright? He have something to say.

TOP: PSST.....Promise me not to exposed about it to my members ayte? LOVE YOU READERS!!! AND ALL THE VIPs OUT THERE! :D