♛TAEYANG♛ PART 2

If Only I Was Born Lucky

TAEYANG'S POV

japan6.jpg?w=300

A few more hours and it's showtime!! Seungri and myself had already arrived at Singapore Indoor Stadium except for Ji Young who is still making his way here due to flight delay. As usual, before the show starts, I would warm myself up, doing some push ups and clear my mind, so that I could focus on stage later. However, I feel different this time. I just can't wait to go out there!! I could already hear fans screaming and singing to the song being played on the huge television screen. Maybe Syasya is among them and I really wanna meet her. 

Ji Young arrive with a Starbucks drink in his grip a few seconds later. So now, the three of us are sitting and trying to plan on what to do during the fan meeting. Collecting some ideas on how to make the fan meeting an interesting and enjoyable one. It's kinda hard buecause of language barriers but we will try our best to make it a memorable moments for V.I.Ps in Singapore. But still, I am looking forward to meet Syasya apart from all of that. Hopefully, she could be easily spotted!

"Alright boys, get changed!" called our coordinator

SYASYA(YOUR) POV

It's blazing hot out here, with all of the loyal fans trying to squeeze through any space available so that when the doors to the Singapore Indoor Stadium opens, it's easier for them to try to get to the front. Some fans even stayed overnight just to get in the front row. Crazy right? But for Big Bang, they are willing to. My heartbet can't seem to decrease it's speed and I'm so overwhelmed about how the fan meeting is going to be like. It's my first time, so yeah.

After sacrificing ourselves under the hot sun, we finally heard an announcement allowing us to enter the air-condition hall. Phew!!! At last, I'm sweating like mad right now. I show the guard my ticket and he seems to be studying my face really toroughly. Sadly, I am being asked to stand one side with my friend while the others are allowed to go in. What the hell is going on?? I'm about to cry my lungs out thinking that we are not allowed to watch the fan meet when the guard order us to follow her. We obey her instructions and I realise that we're being lead to the mosh pit area, which is the very front row, directly near the stage. Both me and my friend were stun by the guard's reaction but at the same time excited. Feeling so confused we asked her.

"Sorry, but I was being told to bring you and your friend to the mosh pit," she told us and leave

Anne and myself give a very curious expression but in the end, we just squeal in excitement, hugging each other and spazzing to each other. Guess luck is on my side tonight? Well, it came on the perfect day and timing. A few minutes of waiting the lights of the indoor hall starts to get dimmer and dimmer. Fans are already going wild and crazy. Suddenly, the picture of GD, Seungri and Taeyang's  appeared on the huge screen causing the fans to scream their lungs out, including me.

B065E29C1A5C32F21921638AE2F72.jpg

"OMG!!! TAEYANG!!!" I yelled in enthusiasm

The fans cheers three of their names and fireworks starts to pop loudly continued by a remix of three of their solo songs. Fans cheer louder when GD's voice could be heard, followed by Seungri and then Taeyang. The most amazing thing is, they didn't came from the backstage but they appeard among the fans with two bodyguards with them.  I am searching for Taeyang when out of a sudden,

"AAAHHHH!!!!! OPPA!!!OPPA!!!!! TAEYANG OPPA!!!!" screamed the fans at my area

I went speechless and freeze when I notice that Taeyang is walking towards me and Anne's direction, singing and welcoming the fans at the same time by waving continuously. Tears of joy flow out automatically. It's my first time going for a concert and it's freaking worth it!!! Damn, the nearer he gets, more tears of happiness flow out from my eyes. I just can't stop grinning.  My goodness, I can faint right now. AHHHHH!! A few more steps and he is directly beside me.My GOD!!!!!!! TAEYANG CAN YOU NOT!!!!!

120805-taeyang-on-yoo-hee-yeols-sketchbo

Oh LORD!!!! HE IS ING LOOKING AT ME NOW!!!!! OMG!!! OMG!!!!!! My cheeks turn bright red and I can't even scream or do in anything due to overloading of shockness. It's hard to believe reality that I cover my mouth and squeal in excitement. To my surprise, he smile and not only that, he wink at me and went up stage. Exhilaration bubbled up inside me like a soda water. I hug Anne and scream my lungs out.OMG!!! MY IDOL ACTUALLY DID THAT TO ME?!!!! AM IN DREAMLAND?!!! If I am, I don't want to wake up from this dream!

Their awesome, one of a kind entrance ended and each of them greet and introduce themselves. All I do is yell out loud everytime Taeyang starts to speak.

"Ayo,wassup Singapore!! We meet again eh? HAHA, remember me?" Taeyang asked

Fan scream his name out loud and continuously.

"Say what?" he asked but this time he look at my direction again

373c71521b482401b0eee5a97ad43bcc.jpg

"TAEYANG!!! TAEYANG!!!!" fans shouted and Taeyang did a thumbs up to all of us. Awww so cute!!!! ^__^

"Wow!!! What a fantastic crowd tonight!!!! Singapore, really AWESOME!!" Seungri exclaimed and did a satisfying pose causing the crowd to roar in enthusiasm

XZ7Yt.jpg

"SINGAPORE, ARE YOU READY TO HAVE SOME FUN?!!!!" GD yelled

58803_531251763570429_160811944_n.jpg

"YYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!" fans yelled

So from there, the real show starts. Firstly, they start of the show by selecting some lucky fans to participate in a fashion game being organised by GD. It's fun seeing how GD dressed up the fans using his own creativity and all of the fans will be getting a chance to have a polaroid picture with them. AAARRGGGHHH!! Only God knows how jealous I am!!

After the first activity, they sing two songs, "What Is Right" and  GD's solo "Crayon". Not to be a show off or anything but while they are singing, I keep noticing that me and Taeyang are like having an eye contact most of the time and he always move around my area lots of times.

"Baby don't leave me, I know you still love me, wae geurae soljikhi, na malhae nigapil yohae my lay lay lay lay lady.. say what?" Taeyang sang and this time is for sure he is looking directly at me while dancing

download.jsp?FileID=25737777

FANS: "my lay lay lay lay lady..."

WOW!! Are pigs learning how to fly now? Haha, oh well, I can't just basically stand there doing nothing. I smile back a few times. Second activity is being organised by Seungri which is a cuteness challenge where he have to beat some of the chosen participants doing the "kiyomi" actions. It's hilarious and the end the maknae still win. However, the participants get a panda doll as a sign of appreciation for participating. Then again, they sing two songs, "Blue" and Seungri's solo "Gotta Talk To You". Again an eye contact with Taeyang.

m_tumblr_mhbe5u82E31qb2yato10_1280-b9fc5

Then it comes to the final activity organised by my handsome idol! Obviously it had got sometng to do with dancing. This time Taeyang is allowed to choose four participant randomly from the crowd. The winner will get a chance to meet them backstage after the show. LIKE WOW!!!! WHO WOULDN'T WANT TO?!!!!! I am about to raise my hand when the first participant that Taeyang point directly to is me. That is such a coincidence! I make my way up the stage and wait for the other three participants. I am the last to introduce myself and I stutter a bit since I'm standing right beside Taeyang.

"I..I'm Syasya(your name)," I introduced

"That's a nice name. [Syasya(you)blushed].. Alright the game is simple. It's called "Random Play Dance". You just have to dance to my songs that was being played correctly and once the song change, you will have to change your dance steps as well to see how much you could remember ok?" Taeyang explained

So the other three participants play the game first and it seems like all of them could only get maximum four songs correct. Now it's my turn to step it up. This is what I had been wanting to to. Performing on stage in front of a huge crowd. "You ready Syasya?" Taeyang asked. I nod and the music starts to play. It's wedding dress and right on the spot I dance following the beat, remembering the dance steps. All of the fans including the Big Bang members watch in amazement. So far, I've never make any mistakes as the songs tend to change. Then, Ringa Linga start to play and hopefully it's the last song as I've been dancing to like six songs already.

sjc02bb163e_0.jpg

"WOW!! I think we already have a winner!!! Syasya is the champ for this game!!!" Taeyang exclaimed along with the fans

Even Seungri and GD applaued for my performance. I just bow and blush shyly when Taeyang out of a sudden, embrace me. My body feels like jelly automatically and I'm too weak by his comfortable hug that I can't seem to move at all. Fan yell in jealousy and Taeyang surround his arms sround my shoulder to add on the jealousy.

455x310.2014.03.17.en20140317w2.JPG

"She's mine alright?" he said to the microphone and chuckled while I hide my face, and I spaz in excitment

He then let go of me and apologise with a slight bow.I do the same with no idea why. Whatever it is, that's the most touching thing that he had ever said to me. KYAH!!!!!! ^__^But the sad thing is, all of the participants have to go back down stage. Tsk..tsk... I wish I could stay standing beside him but that's impossible. The show ended after they sang Fantastic Baby. It's really happening!! Especially when Taeyang remove his shirt. Once again without fail, Taeyang made an obvious eye contact with me and wink this time.

12764a91-e614-463b-914c-f50acf9d065a_380

Today sure is my lucky day!! Like seriously, I'll never ever forget this! At about 10pm, the show ended as promised, I went backstage to get another real close up with the three Big Bang members. I'm too hyper that I skip all the way, spazzing when I reach their dressing room door. The guard give a knock on the door and lead me inside. The three handsome looking idols stand up upon seeing my presence and wave, welcoming me with warming smiles. I'm  absolutely speechless. I want to spazz and scream and squeal but nothing apart from blushing is what I do instead. Taeyang and my eyes accidentally met. I look away as I couldn't stand his charming stare.

t02200331_0638096011939819958.jpg

They invite me to join them, sitting on a huge red sofa while they sit opposite me. this is awkward until Seungri break the awkward barrier.

"Since when you start to like Big Bang?" he asked

"Since 2011," I answerd shyly, controlling not to blush any more

"Wow, that's like almost 4 years being a V.I.P! So who is your favourite member in Big Bang?"  he asked again

I paused for a moment as I feel bad whenever someone were to ask me this and now it's the member himself asking. To make the situation fair..

"Honestly, I adore all of the Big Bang members but I like Taeyang more...(Seungri make a disappointed face)..hahaha, but seriously I don't hate anyone...hahaha," Syasya laughed and blush

tumblr_m86u3bqeDi1rsskhm.gif

tumblr_m2fp0iCxQt1r7k4be.jpg

 

Taeyang smirk and blush as well.

fa2fbe65-f9e6-45a6-aa54-488b4323b139

"Looks like you love dancing? Your dancing is really good." GD praised, treating me as if I am the celebrity instead

I nod and elborate about it to them. Since I am shy, I try not to stare at them for too long, especially my bias! It takes about a few minutes before I finish explaining. I don't know if they understand but I think they did by nodding their heads. Suddenly, silence takes over as they dont have anything to ask even myself.

"So when are you going to upload your next video on Youtube?" Taeyang finally speak

"Hmmm...maybe soon but wait, how do you know I've been posting videos on Youtube? You watch them? You really watch them?" I realised in a few seconds

lottejp24.jpg

The three of them give each other a very suspicious look and giggle among themselves. I try to think in a logical way and something came to mind. I remember about the guard leading us to the mosh pit and also the comments on Youtube that could link to whatever he said.

"Wait, it can't be you, can't it?" I questioned them while Taeyang did an obvious smile with the others

"OMG NO WAY!!!!! SO YOU ARE THE LOYAL SUBSCRIBER WHO HAD BEEN COMMENTING ALL MY VIDEOS?!!!! YOUR USERNAME IS DANCEMANIAC88 RIGHT?" I raised my voice in disbelief

"Yup that's me! Haha surprise!" Taeyang admitted

thumb.jpg

"OMG!!!! YOU ACTUALLY WATCHED THEM??!!! " I cried with tears of happiness

No wonder he keep focusing his vision on me while performaing earlier. I get it , I get it. I beam from ear to ear like a maniac.

beritakpop-com_seungri_interview_yokoham

"He watch your videos like all the time, like he is addicted to it. He is...err...he is crazy for you," Seungri teased when Taeyang hit his shoulder

"I think he is your number one fan. Haha," GD added

QtgNxYs8Trujih7cKX08xAiMO59ODrjoEYtHqfjH

tumblr_inline_mlqpvkefnI1qz4rgp.gif

 

Both Taeyang and me  are so shy that we look at different sides when Seungri suggest to have some sort of like a fan idol interview whereby I am the idol and Taeyang is the fan. It's funny that Seungri instruct GD to use his hand as a microphone. GD tells something to Seungri in Korea which I believe it's sarcastic, like "im gonna kill you later". Something like that. Lights, camera, action. The interview starts with all sorts of weird questions by Seungri until it came to the last question.

"Taeyang, any last comments that you want to say to her? Motivation words, anything?" Seungri asked

10794.jpg

"Ermm...honestly she is lucky to born with such gifted talent. Upon seeing all of her videos, I can see that she has the potential to further her interest. She is really smart to actually post videos to allow the world to see. I really adore her bravery and confidence. I mean she is shy but she dares to pose videos.That's really brave of her. Everytime when I watched her video, it will just give me strength. Seriously if she is well known I would attend her dance performance. Apart from Michael Jackson, she is like my second favourite dancer. You really inspire me, so continue to do what you are doing as long as you are loving it. Don't put that talent to waste. You can really be a famous dancer," Taeyang said

Seungri is about to turn to me but I'm already covering my face, crying upon those touching sayings. Even my mum had never said such things to me. I can't control my tears that I let it all out when I could sense someone sitting next to me surrounding an arm around me.

21851468.jpg

"Hey, don't cry. A great dancer like you don't shed tears. You have to be strong alright Syasya? Please don't cry," he comforted

"Wah,Youngbae, you're actually good in comforting girls. Haha!" GD praised causing me to laugh

"You alright?" Taeyang asked, being concerned

"Yeah, sorry. Hehe," I told him

"Since you're a loyal fan of mine, I have something for you," Taeyang said and grab some stuffs

It's his merchandise, complete with his new album with his signature on it, his t-shirt, a poster and a snapback with the word "CHAMP" on it.  I thank him for like a million times and squeal loudly as if I've just won an award. Now here comes the sad part. After spending a wonderful time with them, it's time for me to say goodbye.Each member give me a hug and we took pictures together and of course with Taeyang alone. Hehe  ^__^

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-yligU_pJAo4/ThQ6NYMyOeI/AAAAAAAAF10/deOZvfK5G5k/s1600/taeyang%2Bcalifornia.jpg

I'LL NEVER FORGET WHAT HAPPENED TODAY! THANKS TAEYANG! ;-)