♛G-DRAGON♛

If Only I Was Born Lucky

 

 

SYASYA'S or (YOUR) POV

As the sun set, the few thin strips of clouds on the horizon turns shimmering gold. I just finished tidying up my room and planned to take a short nap. As usual, listening to songs could put me to sleep. So, I inserted my "BEATS" earpiece inside my ears and blast my favourite song, "Bad Boy" sang by Big Bang.

Once again, I started to imagine what would if feels like to meet them in real life. Wouldn't it be so cool? I really want to meet them,especially my all time bias G Dragon! Actually, I am the type of person to have very high expectations. Recently, I just joined a contest that had been organised by some radio stations.

To win this contest, all I have to do was to send a video message saying why I like K-POP so much, I have to show how much I adore K-POP and sing one of my favourite K-POP song in that video and if I'm lucky, I will get a chance to win two flight tickets to Korea, Seoul and not only that, I would get a chance to go on a date with one of my favourite K-POP celebrities.

I've submittied the video but deep down inside I know I will not win. It's like everytime I expect things to happened, it just won't but at least I tried right? I had been waiting  for some wonderful news to pop from my e-mal inbox. However, everyday when I checked my inbox, the only thing that I receive was Facebook messages!! -__-

After a few days of receiving the same thing, I knew I wouldn't had the chance. So from there, I wouldn't even bother to check my e-mails. I mean, who are we kidding? Me, winning those kind of thing is so impossible. All I can do now was to sigh in disappointment upon knowing the obvious. Maybe the radio station won't even look at my video don't they? Out of a sudden....

"SIS!!!! SIS!!!!!!! OMG!!OMG!!!! SIS!!!!!!!" my younger sister yelled in enthusiasm, spazzing over something

"What had gotten into you?Calm down will you?" I scolded, creasing an irritation face towards her

"NO!!!SIS!!YOU.....YOU.....AHHHHHH!!!OMG!!!!! SIS!!!!!!" she yelled in happiness and spazz

"Huh? Get straight to the point will you? I hate guessing!!!!" I told her, already making my way towards her

"YOU WON!!!! YOU WON THOSE TICKETS!!!!!!! SIS!!!!! YOU WON THE CONTEST!!!! YOU'RE FLYING OFF TO KOREA!!!!!" she yelled causing my heartbeat to almost stop

"NO WAY!!! YOU'RE KIDDING RIGHT? IT CAN'T BE!!!! YOU'RE LYING AREN'T YOU?!" I asked for assurance

My sister then pull my hand and bring me to my laptop. There's a new e-mail? How come didn't I noticed it? I checked the time, and it arrived a few minutes ago. She then pointed continuously at the e-mail send by the radio station telling me that this is not a dream but reality. I widened my eyes in front of my laptop screen to make sure. DAMN!!! IT'S TRUE!!!!

Tears of joy welled up in my eyes, and my hands starts to shiver in disbelief. I feel like I'm floating on clouds. OMG!! OMG!!!! I GET TO MEET MY IDOL AT LAST??? I GET TO MEET THE ONE AND ONLY G DRAGON!!!!!! AHHHH!!!! I squealed in excitement hugging my sister really tightly, feeling so hyper. Both of us were so happy even though my sister isn't a K-POP fan. We jump up and down making so much noise and I keep repeating the word 'thank you' for like millions of times. Due to our loud voices, mum entered the room with a solemn expression.

However, after telling her and proofing it to her, she join in the fun as well. She automatically allow me and my sis to fly off to Korea as she knows I had been wanting to go to Korea and  about my obssession with K-POP artists. I thanked her and the three of us spazz in excitement. G-Dragon here I come! ^__^

4571595.jpg?251

 

G-DRAGON'S POV

80116626f42d51f4c8e533e370804200.jpg

I'm composing some new songs alone in the recording studio, sipping some Iced Americano while thinking of the perfect lyrics for the song. Then, there is a knock on my door and in came manager hyung with a few papers in his grip. Seeing that I am busy writing down something on the music sheets, he politely take a sit and wait for me to finish writing.

"What's up hyung?" I asked

"You have a new schedule. But don't worry, this should be a relaxing one for you," he hinted

tumblr_mznkw7fx7t1t8ntfxo1_500.gif

"Phew, what's my schedule?" I said showing some signs of tiredness

After typing something on his laptop, he shoved it towards me. It happened to be a video. I wonder why is he showing me this now? He told me to watch it before he could explained any further. Why is he being really serious about videos now? Is he trying to point out some mistakes that I make while performing on stage? Feeling awkward but curious,I played the video and watched in silence.

7 MINUTES LATER....

This is the most cutest and funniest video that I had ever watched presented by a loyal fan from Singapore ( to readers: or whichever country you're from). Can see that she is a very loyal V.I.P and the way she elaborated her love towards Big Bang sure is touching and loving. I almost cried when she send her goodbye message saying :

"Haiz... I think this has been my fifth contest that I had participated but it seems like the other four was a failure. So I just hope, really hope I could win this one.  I just want to feel what is it like to meet celebrities in real life as never in my entire life, I get to meet them face to face. Even if I fail for this time, I will keep on participating until I succeed. At least this video will be posted on YOUTUBE and maybe the Big Bang members especially G-Dragon will get to watch it! If you are really watching, I just wanna say that I love everything about you and I really wish I could meet you one day! Saranghae!"  

 My manager then told me about this contest and about the "date with your idol" thingy. Idol date eh? Since she had showed some love towards Big Bang I will do the same thing to make it fair, don't you think so? I discuss some admin stuffs with the manager and it's settled. I'm really looking forward to the date!  

o0480032011988355442.jpg

------------------------------------------------------------------//----------------------------------------------------------------------------

SYASYA (YOUR) POV

How I wish time could speed up because like in a one hour's time, my dream will come true. I am too overjoyed that I woke up at 4am today, imagining what  will it be like to have a date with my own idol. The smile on my face still had not fade away from the moment I get to know the good news.

I am now getting ready, trying on all the clothes that look presentable and fashionable as  you know, I'm going on a date with the fashion king in Korea and I can't be going out with him looking so untidy. Outfits after outifts and thanks to the help of my sister I managed to pick the perfect one.

A tight white pants, sky blue long sleeve shirt complete with a cream beanie. I grab my spectacles that had a fake lenses and put it on. I check myself in the full length mirror and once everything is ok, I went out of the hotel room,with my sister wishing me luck and walking towards the black van be assigned by the driver who was wearing black shades.  I am like a maniac in the van, smiling to myself and couldn't believe that I am breathing in the fresh air of Seoul.

A few minutes later, the van came to a halt and finally reach my destination, YG Building!! How I wish I could work here! I was being lead into the building and I am like so amazed by the inner interior ofthe building. I had seen on television before but seeing it in real life sure is different. It's so unique. Then we passed every dance practice room and try to have a glance on who was inside. All I wanted to meet was all of the Big Bang members but they are nowehere to be found. Haiz....

"Be thankful Syasya! At least you're going to meet one of them soon!" my heart told me

Me and the 40 plus year old man went inside a particular room and I am guessing that it was a recording studio room.

"Wait here for a while, G-dragon would be out soon," he told me. I thanked him and sit down and wait. While waiting I flip through the pages of a Korean magazines, smiling seeing my idol's picture inside the magazine.

thumb.png

People always said, patience is a virtue and it's so true. I was happily flipping through the pages when I heard footsteps getting louder and louder. Like a speed of light,  I put the magazine aside, heart thumping really fast to the extend it almost want to jump right ut of my chest. OMG!!! OMG THIS IS IT!! THIS IS IT!!! I had so many butterflies in my stomach and when the door knob turns, I kinda sque  but I control myself from screaming like a mad woman. Finally, my charming idol walked in the room, exactly like what every girl would have dream for.

LIKE FINALLY OMG!!!!!! His charming features, his sweet smile, his cute and gentleman like attitude as he bow the moment he sees me. I can't help but to blush in excitment. I am like a gassy drink which is like waiting for someone to open up the bottle cap so that I would explode.

603381_506346556060950_502814098_n.jpg

"Syasya right? Hi!" he greeted

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! CAN I JUST FAINT RIGHT NOW?!!! I tend to shiver, too excited that my legs felt like jelly all of a sudden. I have no idea but tears of happiness stream down my face. I cover my face as I feel ashamed crying in front of him. I heard him giggle and just by see him smile make me giggle together with him.

"Never knew you'd be this shock, haha! You alright Syasya?" he asked, touching my shoulder

"Y..Ye..yeah... Sorry, I'm just too starstruck...hehe," I said shyly, face already as red as an apple

PICFE1.jpg

"Haha, nah, it's ok. Understand your situation pretty much. Shall we?" he saif,offering me his arm

"Sure!" I raved and still in an unbelieve state as I grabbed his hands

The both of us went towards a silver van and before entering, some guy, around aged 30-40 years old handed a pack of cards to G-Dragon and leave the both of us alone.
"Hmm... seems like we have to do some activities during this date.Can't wait to get started!" he exclaimed while I smile widely

Being a gentleman he direct me into the van and inform the driver about the location stated on the first card. On our way there...

G-DRAGON POV

"So...how old..are you?" I dragged my sentenced

"I'm 19 years old this year," she answered,politely

"19? Wow, you're already legal!!!"  I try to crack out a joke but she looked at me in a very weird way, causing me to giggled in embarrassment, damn I look so stupid

tumblr_loq7hl9hCT1qjyoa0o1_400.jpg

"Hahaha...yeah legal, but doesn't mean I will  do something bad~~~~no wonder you compose the song Bad Boy. I really love that song! You do admit that boys nowdays are bad huh? Haha!" she joked as well at last,causing me to laughed my off

"Not all guys! Definitely not me!" I denied

"We shall see," she challenged me

large.jpg

18167142.jpg

 

My prediction about her was a very shy and quiet girl but turns out that she really knows how to get along well with strangers. That's good. At least she didn't make me feel awkward. Apart from all of the mission cards that I have to accomplish for this date,my other aim was to  prove her wrong that I'm not one of those bad boy.

 

WONDERING WHAT ARE THE ACTIVITIES? READ THE NEXT CHAPTER! SORRY, IT'S TOO LONG!  >__<