Epilogue

Lost in Love

"I'll love you until the day after forever." 
— Kami Garcia

 

“Careful!”

 Lily grabbed her husband hand while he held her waist and pulled her outside the boat and into sand. She had her eyes covered with a piece of lace and couldn’t see anything.

A few hours before when the limousine stopped in front of a ship Lily frowned at Jinki. She didn’t step into one since the “accident”. He only smiled and lovingly kissed his wife cheek.

“It was the best wedding and our honeymoon will be even better!”

Jinki believed, helping her with the white wedding dress and guiding Lily to the ship.

Now, Lily walked careful on the sand and Jinki asked her not to move anymore while he took the blindfold off.

Lily blinked a few times getting used to the strong sun light.

She stared at the sand at her feet, and the trees in front of her.

“Is this..?”

“Yeah!” he grinned proudly watching her reaction amused.

“WOW! I can’t believe this!” In front of her was the place where they fell in love.

Their island!

“It’s ours now!” Jinki said proudly.

“WHAT?”

“I bought it!”

“Buying islands is so drama like!”

“I know! But we met here and it’s special so…I think we can use it as a getaway every time we want to run away from real life and get back to the fairytale world. Besides this time we brought food and clothes and sleeping bags!”

Lily giggled giving him her hands to hold.

“Let’s see if our hill is at the same place.”

“Let’s make babies everywhere! The hill, the lake…everywhere!” he said caressing her over the black shorts she was wearing.

“YA!”  Lily screamed moving away from him.

He pouted sadly grabbing his pineapple bag and putting it over his shoulder. Her camera was inside it. Now, she didn’t go anywhere without it.

With Jinki support, Lily decided to study photography, her father was making the last treatment and getting better, her family no longer needed her all the time. Now she was free, now she could dedicate her time to herself, her husband and soon her children.

“Let’s go!” she said screaming to Jinki.

“Where?” he asked confused.

“Let’s start at the hill. I want to make love there first!”

“YES!” Jinki screamed running after lily who just giggled entering the jungle they knew so well and never forgot.

While he run after Lily Jinki realized he didn’t tell her the name he gave to the island. She almost fell when she tripped on a tree brunch and he grabbed her firmly pulling her to his arms, kissing her lips.

He found the perfect name for it. Destiny!

THE END

Bye Bye Onew and Lily....

=") Be happy in the fic reality! XD