Six: Life

Lost in Love

“You don't love someone because they're perfect, you love them in spite of the fact that they're not.” 
― 
Jodi Picoult, My Sister's Keeper

(song: Life)

 

Jinki was the first to open his eyes, a smile crossing his lips. Lily was sleeping in his arms; and feeling her warm body against his was the most wonderful thing that happened in his life this last years. He couldn’t recall the last time he woke up this happy.

Jinki slowly bent his head staring at her peaceful face, so close to his. Her eyes were still closed and was a little open and he painfully fought against the desire to kiss her again.

After that long kiss from the night before they didn’t talk much. She was embarrassed when he pulled away from her lips; and he was so happy he couldn’t stop smiling.

Jinki kept remembering how, after the kiss, she touched her lips and looked at him confused before smiling back. The sun was already setting and he grabbed her hand firmly, slowly guiding her down the hill. So she wouldn’t fall because of the weak light, he grabbed her by the waist to carefully raise her up  over the tree roots, making her feel like a princess.

She was more worried about him though, and she was right because he was the one to fall down on his . They laughed about it and walked back to their campfire.

Jinki made a fire while Lily caught some fish and they ate it in silence, siting, holding hands, as closer as possible, too afraid to let go of each other.

They didn’t talk, they didn’t have too, and they were ok like that, not analyzing what happened.

They have all the time in the world to do that later.

 Jinki feed her, touching her lips with his fingers, his eyes lingering on them for longer than expected remembering the sweetness that they could offer. Now that he tasted her lips he knew he wouldn’t want anything else.

They went to bed after and he didn’t sing her a song like the night before, instead he kissed her like he wanted for so long; his fingers making little patterns on the skin of her neck while her lips moved with his.

Jinki doesn’t know how long they kissed, he only knows that her lips were red and swollen and the fire was almost out when they stopped. They didn’t mind, since their bodies were hot from each other warmness and carnal desires.

He pulled Lily into his arms, caressing her back and hair like she was precious and she held him against her wishing the moment to last forever.

And now here he was waking up with her so close to him that there was no space between them.

Jinki secretly thanked the heavens that he didn’t wake up aroused or that would be awkward…

Unwilling and sad he released her from his embrace and got up intending to search for some food.

 He stretched his arms up in the air and stared proudly at her. That beautiful girl kissed him last night and slept in his arms, he was so lucky.

Lily opened her eyes blinking them and sat up on their improvised bed, staring at Jinki that was in front of her. All the memories from the night before came back to her and she quickly avoided his gaze looking down at her legs.

He kissed her…she kissed him back.

He feed her….and she accepted it and the way he touched her lips gladly.

His eyes under the fireplace were looking at her with lust….and she looked at him in the same way.

They made out in “bed”….and she didn’t stop him.

What was she doing?!

HE was Onew, the famous idol, probably suffering from a loss of affection, his testosterone making him act like a male trying to mate with any girl nearby, and she give in to him. Lily was acting like the kind of person she always loathed…she was easy!

“I’m going to grab some fruit! Let’s go?” he cheerfully asked, energized after a good night sleep.

“No!” she replied with a low voice, surprising him. She always wanted to go with him, too afraid to stay there alone. They would go together everywhere since the last time she got worried and screamed with him.

“Are you sure? Cos I think I’m going to the market buy bananas….hm I miss eating bananas!” He said trying to crack a joke, giggling with his silliness.

“I don’t want to.” She retorted again, this time more firmly.

“Why?” was she angry with him?! Did he do something wrong?

“Just go!” she almost screamed, finally locking eyes with him; her eyes were bright with animosity and he wondered what he did wrong. “I want to stay here alone! I’m not a little child!” She threw at him and, without any word, Jinki  turned away.

Lily saw him steal a glance at her before he moved in the middle of the trees, a pained look on his face, making her feel guilty.

Her stomach grimaced and she fought a will to vomit or crying; she was not sure; her head starting to hurt.

She wanted him to love her not use her for his ual needs.

In the end he wasn’t at fault, she was! Lily would do anything to make him kiss her again, like last night, and she hated herself for being too weak.

 

2vajnfo.jpg

 

When Jinki came back with two coconuts, a papaya and a bunch of bananas she was nowhere in sight and he panicked.

He ran to the beach just to find Lily siting on the sand drawing patterns on the wet sand with a stick.

“You scared me!” he complained to her, siting by her side, his hand searching for hers like he always did; but this time she took it away from his reach.

“What’s wrong?” he asked confused.

“Nothing!” she answered firmly trying to end the conversation there.

“I….I found some fruit and I saw the monkeys from yesterday.” He told her, trying to make small talk, smiling slightly at her, only to receive a frown from her.

How could he smile like that after what happened that night?! Couldn’t he see what they almost did?! If he hadn’t stopped kissing her she would have given herself to him.

“How can you even smile?” Lily questioned him with an angered tone.

“Why shouldn’t I?”

“Damn Jinki! We are here stuck on this island; eating bananas for consecutive days; having to stick closer to each other making us have weird thoughts and do strange things.”

“What do you mean?” He asked confused and she got up mad kicking the sand.

“What is wrong with you?” She yelled pulling at her shirt with her hands.

Jinki got up too, his expression unreadable.

“No! What is wrong with you?” He asked with a serious tone.

She sneered and raised her fist in the air fighting the urge she had to push him away.

“I can’t do this. I thought I could but I can’t…”

“Do what?”

“Why did you kiss me? Do you miss touching a girl that much? Are you having ual urges and can’t fight it anymore? I’m not like that…I can’t give myself freely to a man…I won’t give what you want!”

She stopped yelling, trying to catch her breath and recover her self-control; and stared at him waiting for an answer.

Jinki fists were closed tightly, arms hanging by his side and he looked angry with her.

 “You think I only want ?” He asked with a low, deadly voice; and before she could answer he retreated back to the jungle, walking hastily, his pineapple bag hitting his thigh while he walked with firmly steps.

Lily stared at his back for a few minutes before she couldn’t hold it anymore. She let herself fall back to the sand and started crying.

She liked him and now he hated her.

 

2vajnfo.jpg

 

Lily waited all morning, sitting on their bed, but he never showed up. The fruit he gathered was near the extinguished fireplace, and she was starting to get worried.

The island wasn’t big but he could be anywhere.

 A sudden thought crossed her mind and she got up frightened. What if he gave up on her and decided to make a shelter for him elsewhere?! She would be all alone and worried about his wellbeing. If she has to die on that island in those terms then maybe it was better if she died at that moment.

Lily tangled her fingers on her hair, worried and in panic, pulling at it slightly. What to do?! She would do anything to make him come back.

She ignored the pain on her leg and grabbed a banana making a decision to look for him. She would spend all day searching if it was necessary.

 

2vajnfo.jpg

 

Jinki was furious; furious with Lily and with himself. How could she think that he only wanted to have with her?! What did he do to give her that idea?!

Yes he wanted her, and the idea of spending a night with Lily was really arousing for him, even a kiss was arousing; but that wasn’t what attracted him to her. He liked her; he had seriously feelings for Lily even though he wasn’t sure what it was.

JInki sat on the top of the hill, his stomach complaining cos he didn’t eat anything all day and it was already past mid-day. He wondered what she was doing; if she was ok, if she was crying…and he mentally kicked himself for wanting to run back to her.

NO! He wouldn’t do it. She needed to be alone for while and he needed it too. If he was close to her he wouldn’t resist hugging or kissing her and then she would accuse him of being a ert.

“Aish!” he yelled frustrated biting his lower lip just before he hide his head against his knees.

Jinki heard a noise from behind him and he knew right away that it was her. His lips automatically curved upwards, happy with the thought of her coming to search for him. He wondered if she was worried as he was with her.

“Sorry” Lily pleaded with a weak voice and he slowly stared up at her.

She has been crying because her eyes were still wet, her face was red and her hair was a mess, a leaf was stuck on her hair giving him the impression that she run all the way up to the hill.

She offered him a banana and he stared at it confused.

“I don’t have an apple to ask you to forgive me but…I have a banana. You must be hungry too!” her face got even redder and she looked at her bare feet avoiding his eyes.

He grabbed the banana and placed it by his side grabbing her hand instead pulling her to the ground next to him.

“I don’t…”

“No!” she interrupted him before he could say anything, her eyes getting wet again. “Let me talk first!”

He nodded with a painful look; he didn’t want to see her cry again.

“All my life I’ve been taking care of others and I always feel like I have to do anything to make others happy but…since I met you I feel so selfish…For once I want to be happy and do something for me….I don’t want to take care of others anymore I…”

“I’ll take care of you…”he said grabbing her hands in his “Let me take care of you…”

Jinki didn’t know how much those words meant to her and she started crying again.

“You don’t have to say anything anymore. You can rely on me now, I promise…ok? Trust me!” he promised smiling, before he kissed her forehead and her eyes. He hesitated caressing Lily’s hands, his eyes on hers, his lips moving on her cheek down to her lips that he kissed lightly at first.

Lily pressed her lips firmly against his asking for more and he kissed her back more ardently.

When he moved away she had to remind herself to breathe. His presence, his touch, his lips, it was so much to handle.

“I didn’t kiss you because I want .” He said caressing her neck, picking up the small leaf away from her hair and brushing it with his fingers. “I mean…I don’t mind at all having with you but it wasn’t the reason I….” he shook his head confused with what he wanted to say and she stared blankly at him still recovering from the kiss.

“Lily, I don’t know what I feel. I don’t! I never felt something like this, but I’m certain it’s not a wrong thing and I want to cherish you a lot….I truly like you a lot…”

“I feel the same!” she quickly answered caressing his hand on her neck. “I don’t care if you don’t know what it is. I just want to live it to the fullest. I’m tired of living my life for others…I want to live it for myself now.” Besides they were alone on that island. They didn’t have anything to lose.

He beamed at her, the back of his fingers caressing her cheek before he grabbed her shoulders and made her lie down on the ground.

Jinki stared at Lily, with her hair spread around her face and leaned down for a kiss. She wraped her arms around his neck and his hands moved down her body while they kissed.

Lily felt his hand brush against her over the fabric of her shirt and go down inside it, caressing the skin of her tummy.

His lips released hers and moved down her chin to her neck, giving small kisses.

Jinki’s hands climbed to her and she felt him her gently. She didn’t say anything and jut caressed his head, tangling her fingers on his hair.

He stared at her while his hand moved inside her clothes and leaned down to kiss her again. That’s when her stomach started to growl and Jinki burst out laughing hiding his face on her neck.

“I’m sorry…” she murmured embarrassed. She didn’t felt like eating since she was so worried with him and now that she knew he was safe her body was reacting.

He moved from above her and sat on the ground again, picking up the banana and opening it.Jinki cut it in half and gave one to her.

“Eat this for now and let’s go down to have lunch.”

She nodded and grabbed the banana giving it a small bite while he watched her.

 Onew ate his part too, with two quick bites and finished before her.

He was starving…

 

2vajnfo.jpg

 

They left the hill to eat a late lunch. Jinki caught some fish on their improvised sea trap and they cooked it together while they drank the coconut milk and a papaya he found.

They talked about a lot of things while eating. Once in a while he would cut the papaya with his pocket knife and feed her and she would feed him the fish.

They were acting like a couple in love and the worries and stress from the last days disappeared.

They lost track of time; being near each other was enough. They even forgot about going back to the beach, search the sea for rescue boats, so lost they were in each other.

That island was a special place, a place outside the world where they could be together.

Jinki and Lily decided to take a nap under the trees and she fall asleep with her head on his chest, his hand protectively around her. It was perfect, with the birds singing, the sound of the sea close by… It was like a dream, a beautiful dream that only them were living.

It was just like what she wrote on her list.

“When I was younger I decided to make a list…” she caressed him over his shirt and he drew circles with his hand on her back.

“About what?” Jinki asked with a sleepy voice. He was almost falling asleep when she decided to talk.

“It’s so silly and embarrassing.” She hide her face on his chest.

“Tell me!” he insisted raising his head so he could look at her.

“I made a list of things to do with my boyfriend. Watching the sunset was only one of them.”

“Oh I see….”

“I’ve made a lot of things with you already like feeding you; walk hand in hand at the beach; sleep under the trees; go to the beach…” she laughed at the last item. He didn’t react or say anything and she looked at him.

Jinki was sleeping already and he was the most handsome man even when he was sleeping.

Lily blushed realizing how she almost implied that he was her boyfriend. How she wished he was…all cells of her body wanted him.

She laid her head on his chest again feeling like the happiest woman on heart; every girl would want to fall asleep in his arms and she had the opportunity to do it. She closed her eyes too, the tiredness of her body making her fall asleep.

 

2vajnfo.jpg

 

Lily was feeling sick since they woke up from the nap, but she didn’t tell Jinki anything since he looked so happy, jumping around her, asking her to go take a bath together.

Maybe she spent a lot of time under the sun cos her head was hurting and she was feeling a little light headed. Still she followed him to the lake and watched Jinki once again take his shirt off looking expectantly at her.

So that was what he wanted! He wanted to see her only with her bikini top again. She smiled and pulled her shirt off, entering the water after him.

Jinki grinned like a little kid, a ert one, and sat inside the water pulling her to him. She almost fell on top of him but he grabbed her arms steadying her. Lily felt dizzy and she sat on the ground, the cold water making her get back to her senses. It was actually really refreshing and she felt a little better.

“Are you ok?” he asked watching how she fixed her drooped eyes on him. She was pale and was acting strange.

“I am. I’m just…tired.” She was definitely lying since they just woke up and she knew he didn’t believe her, but she was feeling weak, her head a mess and she couldn’t think of another thing to say.

“No you are not!” he cupped her face with his hands. “You are hot!”

She giggled weakly with his flirting.

“You are hot too! Really handsome…”

“No! I mean literally.” Jinki moved one of his hands to her forehead. “You are burning!” he cried loudly although to her any noise echoed loudly on her head.

Lily closed her eyes covering her hears with her hands. Everything was a big confusion and she wasn’t certain anymore of what was happening.

She felt the water move away from her body, or was she moving away?

 Lily opened her eyes and saw Jinki’s chest next to her face, he was carrying her outside the water. She closed her eyes again. She was safe, she was with him, he was going to take care of her; he promised.

Jinki laid her down on their bed and caressed her cheek.

“Lilly!” he called “Lily wake up!” she didn’t react to his words and he freaked out. His eyes moved to her chest so he could check if she was breathing. For a moment he really thought he had lost her and the pain was unbearable.

Jinki got up quickly trying to keep calm. She had a fever and he needed to do something to lower it down. He closed his eyes trying to remember what his mother would do to him when he was little.

He made a mental list of what he could do and started to act quickly.

 

2vajnfo.jpg

 

Onew was on the middle of the stage, a different one this time. He was wearing a clean cut black suit and a white shirt, a cute bow tie on his neck making him look like a prince. His princess, Lily was on the other side of the stage looking back at him.

She was wearing a red middle length dress, not to revealing but enough to make him smirk. She wasn’t wearing heels because she was too afraid to fall on stage but a pair of black ballerina shoes.

He offered his hand and she walked to him ready to give him her hand when he started walking on her direction walking by her side without stopping.

Someone was waiting for him on the edge of the stage; a tall beautiful girl she couldn’t see clearly, but knew that she was probably 100 times more beautiful and appropriate for him.

Lily’s heart broke into tiny little pieces, just like on a cartoon movie. Jinki wanted the other girl not her.

Suddenly water started to fall on her face and she opened her eyes. It was all a dream!

Lily blinked her heavy eyes and slowly touched her head; there was something on top of it.

“No!  Don’t take it off!” Jinki warned her grabbing her hand. He was still shirtless and he looked tired.

“It’s dark!” she murmured, her voice coming out weak.

“Yes. You’ve been like this all day. I’m dead worried. Thank God you woke up!”

He kissed her lips quickly. His lips were so cold, or maybe she was the one too warm.

“Why aren’t you wearing your shirt? It’s cold!”

“It’s on your head. I needed a wet clothe to make your fever go down.”

“Oh!” She mumbled grabbing his hand on his. “But you will get sick!”

“I won’t! I have you to warm me up!” he said with a chuckle but to this surprise she started to sit up.

“No. Lie down. You are tired and sick…”

Before he could push her down Lily wrapped his neck with her arms pulling him to her , the shirt on her head falling to the ground.

He leaned on top of her confused with her actions.

“What are you d..?” he didn’t have time to finish because she kissed him, weakly but sweetly and he kissed her back for a moment before pulling way.

“You should rest…”

“No. Make love with me!” she pleaded to him, her cheeks red from her request or the fever, he couldn’t tell.

“What are you saying?! It’s the fever talking!” he stuttered trying to make her forget the idea.

“No. I don’t feel good! My wound his probably infected and I may die Jinki…you know that!”

“Don’t say stupid things” he answered back trying to calm down his heart. While she was unconscious the thought of losing her was always on his mind. She was right. They dint have any way to cure her wound or any pills to make the fever go away. She was better now but soon it would rise again.

“You know it too! Please…I want it!” she pleaded him, her hot fingers moving on the cold skin of his neck.

“I…I can’t do that when you are sick..”

“Please…it was on my list. I want to do it before I die.” It was true, but it was also true that she wanted to be with him before something happened that would make them be apart from each other.

Lily started crying and he felt miserable watching her like that.

“Don’t cry…” Jinki joined his forehead with hers, his hand tangled on her hair and slowly he started kissing her. She tried to move her lips with his but she was still too weak so she let him guide her.

His cold lips moved down to her neck at it gently, his teeth brushing against her skin and she let a moan escape her lips.

Lily closed her eyes lost on the sensations; she felt him take her shirt off and untie her bikini top, his cold fingers caressing her s gently while he kissed her body.

She tried to keep her eyes open and help him undress her but he grabbed her wrists gently putting her hands over her head.

“I told you I would take care of you…” he said with a husky voice making her heart jump. If she was really going to die she just wished it was after that night.

Soon they were both and he was on top of her, his hands caressing her thighs around him. Jinki was busy kissing her s and exploring her body when he felt her hands pull him, her lips searching for his desperately.

“Are you sure you want to do this?” he asked against her lips, his eyes on hers.

“Do you want to do it?” Lily asked back, her fingernails brushing against his back.

“Yes!” Jinki answered determinedly. He knew they were acting irresponsible and crazy but he wanted her and she wanted him. That was enough to justify their actions.

“Yes!” she mimicked him giving him the push he needed to make her his.

Lily closed her eyes, her lips curving upwards. If she was going to die at least she would do it without any regrets.

His lips found their way back to her neck when he entered her.

 

2vajnfo.jpg

 

It was raining a little, the water falling outside the small cave that was their bed.

Jinki was sleeping, his arm over her chest, his tummy facing down, his expression peacefully. It was morning already and Lily was still alive, by his side. She felt weak and a little sore from the madness they did the night before but she was happier than she ever was in all her life.

Lily stared at his perfect face sighing. Her heart was bursting with feelings for him. Making love didn’t help at all; she loved him even more today.

Slowly, she traced his lips with her fingers and he frowned but didn’t wake up. Lily recalled the way he looked the night before; his face writhing with pleasure, the way his voice sounded husky, his lips against her s, everything was perfect, even more than she ever dreamed.

Jinki may not know what he felt but she was sure of what she was feeling. Something so beautiful and intense like that had a name. People made songs and movies about it; they would write books about it and everyone had that on the list of dreams they wanted for themselves. It was called love and she couldn’t hide it anymore.

“I love you…” Lily whispered afraid that he would hear. She didn’t want him to know. If he knew he probably would feel obliged to feel the same. She didn’t want that.

Lily was relieved to say it out loud. It was like taking a heavy weight from over her chest.

It made it real!

Jinki didn’t move and she exhaled relieved for that.  She was going to close her eyes again and sleep a little longer when he moved stretching his arms over his head.

He turned his sleepy face to her, his eyes two little lines staring at her. A huge smile illuminated his features and she blushed knowing that he was remembering the night before.

“Good morning beautiful Lily!” he said with a cute voice hugging her and resting his head on her shoulder.

“Good morning handsome Jinki!”

“Hm….a really good morning!” He kissed her shoulder and placed his hand on her forehead. “You are still hot.” The smile on his face faded.

“Well someone raised my temperature a lot yesterday.”

He giggled and sat up looking back at her.

“You ert girl!” Jinki mumbled grabbing his clothes and dressing up quickly. “I’m so hungry and you have to eat too.”

“I want to go!” Lily told him sitting up, everything spin around her and she held her head with both hands.

“No way!” He said firmly siting by her side. “I’ll help you dress but you will wait here for me. Ok?”

Lily nodded defeated knowing she wouldn’t be able to walk and he helped her dress the bikini and her clothes.

He kissed her twice before getting up to search for food; he put on his pineapple bag and walked away.

“Don’t take long!” She asked him and he nodded disappearing on the middle of the trees.

Lily smiled feeling like a woman sending her husband to work.

Jinki was away for less than five minutes when she saw him run back to her.

He was breathless from running and couldn’t speak. After a while he exhaled and stared at her.

“A boat!” he cried grabbing her in his arms.

“What?” she asked confused at him but he didn’t answer, instead he ran with her in his arms to the beach.

Then she saw, a big boat in the distance and a small one coming to the island, three people on it, one tall man waving in their direction.

“We are saved!” he said relieved. Now Lily wouldn’t die, they will take care of her wound and fever. “You are safe now! We are going back home!”

 She looked at him, his eyes were wet with tears of happiness and she wanted to feel like him but strangely her heart was hurting.

She was going to get healthy again, go back to her family and even though she was happy she still felt like crying.

Lily tried to blame it on her fever that was still confusing her mind but she knew that the real reason was another one.

They will get back to the real world. She will be the old Lily and he would be Onew again.

They would go separate ways and she won’t see him again.

He would get back to his stage, his group, his family, a world she only heard about in magazines and she would get stuck on the restaurant working again like nothing special happened on her life.

How would her heart survive to that separation?!

Lily loved him and now she needed to forget him and everything they lived on that island.

“We are going home!” she murmured weakly while he put her down on the sand so he could run to the boat and into the arms of one of his saviors like a little boy that was lost and finally was found.

She saw how he gestured towards her probably explaining that she was sick and she started to cry.

She didn’t even try to clean the tears because she knew everyone would mistake it from tears of joy.

“It’s over…”  

 

zsr4uh.jpg

First, if you havent already listen to the song. Life is a really beautiful song with beautiful lyrics and its perfect for this chapter.

 

Anyway here it is. 

When i talked about a possible everyone seemed to like the idea but me, personaly I didnt think a hot y would look good on this sweet cute story about true love. So that is the reason i decided to leave it a little to your imagination. ^^

That doesnt mean i cant write a hot steamy one shot about onew lost in the jungle with you...lool

Anyway finaly they are together, lily loves him, onew loves her (?) and they made love but....they are going back home!

What is going to happen now? 

 

And now i break your heart and say that i only have two more chapters planned. It mean this story is ending! 

Eight chapters like I said since the begining. I hope you are liking it.

Comment, subscribe and upvote.

Enjoy the last moments with Lily and Jinki in the jungle!

you are my rainbow! ~