Epilogue

Warm Tea For a Frozen Heart

 


 

"Yah! Oh Sehun! You're late!" Janelled growled. 

"I had to pick up something!" Sehun grumbled out. 

"Excuses, excuses. We're going to be late to Kai's babies' baby shower--" Janelle burst out only to be shut up with a facefull of bottled tea, "What the heck, Oh Sehun?!!"

Sehun just grins cheekily, turning the bottled tea around, holding it a little farther away from Janelle's face so she can see better.

Janelle frowns, squinting at the bottle before she sees that there's a piece of paper dangling from the bottle cap, Sehun's almost inscrutable penmanship written on one side.

"What is it?" Janelle asked, taking the tea when Sehun just shrugged and handed the bottle to her. "Hey, I did't know they still make this type of bottles. They use paper boxes nowadays. The last time I bought you one was during your graduation day. Then all I could ever find were paper boxes." she mused. 

"Uh-huh." Sehun hummed, standing in front of Janelle as if waiting for something. There's that radiant smile on his face that, although not so uncommon anymore, is still brighter than usual.

Janelle gave Sehun a curious look, suspecting that something was amiss but all he did was smile at her and gestured for the bottled tea. Sighing at the other's quirkiness, she stretched the paper dangling from the tea to the side so she can read the words written on it.

What she read on the paper made her burst into tears. She looked at Sehun, smiling through her blur and warm feeling inside her chest. Sehun smiled brightly, eyes inquiring yet nervous at the same time.

"So... what do you say?" he asked, the tremble in his voice evident even through the blinding smile.

"Yes! Of course!" Janelle laughs, "What took you so long?!"

Sehun started laughing as well, pulling Janelle to a hug and kissing her forehead. "I had to go andb make that bottle of tea. I didn't know to really do it so it took a while... sorry."

Janelle laughed even more, tears continuing to run down her face as Sehun took her hands and fitted a diamond ring on her finger.

You could guess now what the message says; "Will you marry me?"

Fin!!!!!!!
Yehet!
Ohorat!
Kkaepsong!!