Help

In love with an idol and my boyfriend

That would be amazing. I probably would move to Korea, live in the dorm from my university, meet him on daily basis, I would hang around with the Topp Dogg members. Maybe, I could go even on tour with them, when I get the possibility. However, on the on the other hand, it would be a pain in the a** to be with an idol in a relationship, because of the fangirls and media. Paparazzi will follow us, take pictures, publish them in the news and on the internet, crazy fangirls will start to wish me death, they will spread rumors on the net, they would harass me. And since Xero is an idol, he will come in touch with many female actors and singers, even fans, to whom he has to smile, maybe even give hugs and hold special meetings. I am most likely to become envious, I mean really sickly envious, even if I understand, that he is only doing his job. I would be affected from the hate that is going on about me, only because little fangirls can’t accept Xero being in a relationship. I won’t be able to sleep, because he arrives late at home really exhausted. He will spend a long time without me. I’m not sure if I want this type of a relationship.

2 hours passed. I still had no clue. I arrived at home, Minhyo was lying sick bed, and omma and appa weren’t there yet. I was looking out of the balcony, it was a sunny March evening, but still quite cold. I went to the bathroom and took a nice hot bath and meditated a bit.

 At 11pm I called my boyfriend and confessed that Xero likes me. I told him about all the circumstances with Xero, certainly, he wasn’t happy about it, but he was glad that I reported it.  My boyfriend was absent-minded for like 10minutes. We weren't speaking to each other.

- It’s your decision. I only want you to be happy. Call me back, when you are aware of who you chose. (He hung up)

I decided to call my bestfriend who knew me best from everybody. I told her everything down to the last detail. She was upset, but she still tried to think of a solution. As a conclusion, she informed me, that I should continue to live the same way as I lived the past days, which means, being friend with Xero, but not going for the next step, so I could observe how the friendship would develop. And as soon as I would notice some differences in how I feel about Xero and how my feelings would be for my boyfriend, then I should let  my boyfriend know before doing anything which resembles a betrayal.