Ddukbokki

In love with an idol and my boyfriend

So we went to the entrance, and I disappeared inside. And what a surprise, Lee Hanmi, was creeping around. Luckily, she didn’t discover me. Suddenly, she wanted to leave, so I hid myself behind a door. As she went away, leader P-Goon appeared. Since he didn’t know me yet, I couldn’t jump in front of him, so I let him pass. And to make it worse, every member from Topp Dogg followed him. My feet were glued on the floor, due to shock. Strangely, I counted only 12 members, and I didn’t detect a good-looking, tall and stylish guy with light brown hair. I was hoping, that nobody else would see me. I was looking into the recording studio, into the huge room with the enormous table and countless chairs, but Xero wasn’t there. Then, I asked a cleaning lady, where I would find the practice room, she showed me the way, and I went ahead. And there was Shin Jiho, sitting on the floor, all sweaty, and drinking water.  I knocked on the door, while entering. Seems like he didn’t hear it. So I sneaked behind him and closed his eyes with my hands.

- Aish, Hyung, stop it. (and pushed my hands away) OH JIHYO, hello, didn’t know it was you! (He pulled me down, so I would sit next to him.) What are you doing here? ( he was looking so happy)

- Well, I was looking for you.

- That’s an amazing surprise. Have you eaten already?

- Yes, have you?

- No, not yet. Did you meet the other members?

- No, I avoided them.

- Oh, well, they wanted to go home to eat, but I stayed here.

- I still have some leftovers from Ddukbokki with me, you can have it. (I handed him over)

- Thanks a lot.

- How comes you are the only one here?

- I wanted to practice harder for my dance part.

- Wow, you are such an inspiring idol. (He blushed) After you finished eating, could you show me some choreographies? I want to see you dance!

After he swallowed his last rice cake, he got up and put on some music.

- Do you know any dances from Topp Dogg?

- Well, of course, I’m a fan of you guys!

- Then, shall I dance Open the Door?

- Yes, please.

So he danced. It looked flawless. Somehow, his parts in their songs, were my favorites. Next song was Say It. For this dance, he wanted that I join him. While his version looked perfect, my version looked awkward.  And as always, the nice moments are those which end the fastest. I completely forgot to check the time, since I was too occupied staring at Jiho.

- Xero? How will you go back to your dorm?

- Manager-hyung will pick me up in 15 minutes.

- (I looked on my phone, noticed that is already 6pm) , I have to go now! Appa and omma won’t be happy if I come late.

I hugged him unconsciously and escaped from the building. While sprinting home, I detected Hanmi in front of the entrance. However, I didn’t have any nerves to pay her some attention, and went home.

As I entered the main door from our flat, I realized that omma and appa were already at home.