Unequal

Only my Heart can see you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was his third can of Cola Light.

His damn THIRD can.

“Oh yes that was gooood!” Chanyeol gulped down the last part of his Cola Light and placed the now empty can on the table. Minri nervously looked at him and finally broke the silence.

“Do I really need to move out?”

Chanyeol nodded.

“Can’t you speak with him?”

“Lalala, can’t you speak with him~?” Suddenly Sehun imitated Minri and made her snap.

“YOU LITTLE-“

“Aww are you angry now?” She began chasing after Sehun.

“Damn, just accept that you’re dead! Right Chanyeol?”

“Asking the right person, ” She threw a fork at him. It nearly hit poor Chanyeol, who just stood frozen there.

“CALL ME AGAIN AND-”

“” She lifted a chair and was just going to throw it, when Chanyeol stopped her with a sweating and scared face. He calmed Minri and began to think. Something isn’t right here…

“Did you already say him to go the light?” Chanyeol asked and Sehun made a face like he didn’t hear right.

“Yes” Minri glared at Sehun “but he didn’t see any light, is everything he says”

For a moment Sehun looked sad and knew that something wasn’t right too. He could go through walls and somehow doesn’t remember dying. Even when he died, why is he still in this apartment?

“…that’s not good” Chenyeol muttered and stared at the ground “because that means this ghost isn’t dead”

Minri couldn’t believe what she heard. Sehun is NOT dead?

“But even so, this aura around you will affect you in the future. You need to let go of him.” Chanyeol suddenly looked sadly at Minri and for a moment she saw a glint of regret in his eyes.

“How when he doesn’t want to go?” She asked and pointed at the smiling Sehun.

“I don’t mean him. I mean the man you still hold in your heart.”

Minri’s face changed and the always positive girl turned into a hurt little soul. Chanyeol hit a really soft spot and she went silent. Beside her small chuckles could be heard and Sehun stepped forward to face her.

“Oh? So you were turned down by some other guy? Haha wow!” He laughed and didn’t see Minri clenching her hands into fists and muttering “You don’t understand”. She went out of the room and let the boys alone.

“Just a little advice for you Mr.Ghost

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter