Advice of a friend

Only my Heart can see you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minri thought she didn’t hear right but the man was still standing in front of her with the same questionable look on his face like hers.

“This is your apartment and you live here?”

He nodded.

“Wow ok that’s too much for me…how can you live here when I just rented this apartment and never saw you?” Minri over her tired eyes and looked around to find out how he managed to come in here.

“Oh just look around! All this is my stuff. My table, my books, my couch-….wait is that stain on my couch?!” He pointed to all the things he just said and when he stood next to the couch, he looked at her shocked.

“When you’re already here why can’t you at least throw away your garbage and keep the apartment clean?” The man continued going around while nagging and Minri just rolled her eyes.

What a pain in the neck.

She watched him going to the kitchen while cursing at her and followed him.

“So, since when are you livin-“

Just when Minri entered the kitchen and wanted to still ask him about who really is living here, he was not around anymore. It was like he disappeared just like he appeared before.

She went out of the kitchen and walked around the apartment searching for him.

“Um…hello?” Nobody answered her and it was weird how he just disappeared without saying anything.

“I think I’ve gone crazy…” She muttered to herself and tried to forget the things that happened right now. After all it must be just her imaginations, right?

Finally she calmed down and went to take a warm shower. Wrapping her body with just a towel, she went to her mirror and looked at her reflection, until somebody startled her.

“I said that you need to move out from my apartment!” The man from before appeared in the mirror and he was standing behind her but when she screamed and turned around, nobody was there anymore.

Slowly she got frightened and decided to call somebody. She just wanted to get out from the house and speak with someone over that.

“Hey,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter